Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched ai and I had to laugh soooooooooo hard when melinda was sent home.. OMG!!! I thought she would win. Im sooooooo freakin happy blake is in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!

simon was pissed.

you suck tony!! hahaha jk i thought the same but i was gladly proven wrong!!

Ok now that I have calmed down from Melinda going, (I didnt speak for awhile, my jaw was to the floor, I just sat and stared at the tv). I am glad that Jordin is in the finale, all my votes paid off, lol. She has been my favorite girl all season. Blake is getting on my nerves, I thought last night was his best night yet, but I cant handle anymore of the beatboxing stuff. I guess I have to though, I am still watching the finale.

I am a Blake and Jordin fan my self. BUT I WAS SHOCKED AS WELL. I GASPED, my mouth droped, I was shocked. My dh was so happy but I was just shocked. I know Melinda will have a good career but I was still shocked. Actually GO BLAKE~~gO jORDIN~~ mY FAV is BLAKE THOUGH~~

W00T! w00t! I'm happy I was wrong! Blake rulez, plus he likes big butts

Blake is good for the Idol show. He's very popular

Go Blake! Altho, I dunno if he can win over Jordin

I am a total Blake fan! I was so shocked when they announced Melinda was leaving. Holy moly! Do your thing baby!

I think it would be bad for his career if he won. They would American Idolize his album and it would not allow him to be creative. Kind of like how last year, I loved Chris but didnt want him to win, and now he has an awesome album. Blake also doesnt want to win. He looked really upset last night when it was Melinda and not him going.

I was so mad!!! We recorded it on our DVR and started watching it later and I guess they went over 2 hours so it cut off after they all sang together with Carrie, Kelly and Ruben!! I had to get on line to see who won, so I missed the most important part of the show!! Oh well! I didn't really care who won anyway! I think they'll both do well with their careers! Blake's beat boxing was awesome!!

the last part was boring...i thought itsd

be way more emotional jordin and the family seemed so cold. nothing can beat the final on the first season of kelly clarskon. im glad blake didnt win either..he'd end up blending in with everyone.

Tony,isnt she Jordin? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks for the spoiler though,my DL wont be finished before i get back home and it is not yet announced on the official site.

Congrats to Jordin!

I am still a Blaker Girl!

Why on earth did they have Sanjaya song with Joe Perry? That was a total joke!

I loved Bette Midler.

The ending was ok....I couldnt believe it went over alomost 10 minutes. I was home so I got to see it,but I know a lot of people were not and missed it.

OKay, the show went exactly as I was hoping. Jordin winning and Blake second, although Blake is actually my fave. I don't want him tied down with contracts and stuff.

Sure he's not the greatest singer, but he has his own consistent style and I flove it! can't wait to hear is CD :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jordin, Melinda, LeKeisha, The short haired one...sure they're good singers but they're just basically carbon copies of stuff we already see everywhere in the music industry.

So yeh, I heart blake. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back