Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little late but here's my 2 cents...

Current faves are Jordin and Blake (but I have to admit the fact that he has no upper lip is really getting to me)

Sanjaya...He is just like a roach...hard to get rid of.

Love Chris but he reminds me too much of Justin Timberlake. Do we really need 2 of them?

Loved Melinda and Lakisha initially but they really are wearing me out. So tired of Melinda's weekly looks of shock and ridiculous "oh they really do love me" looks.

Phil's next to go.

hahaha me too! it grosses me out when he does that "look" into the camera! :wink3: Ew..

So country music night -

Phil - he did a good job. Enough to keep him out of the bottom 3... not sure

Jordin - she did an awesome job! I think she was the best one of the night.

Sanjaya - he should try it to be the next Menudo. I am glad that the judges are tired of him being there.

Lakisha - she did an ok job. I think she will be in the bottom three.

Chris - so not his genre... he will be in the bottom 3

Melinda - I am glad that Simon finally called her on her shyness. She did a good job and she should be proud.

Blake - not his genre either but he did a good job

I think that bottom three will be Chris, Lakisha and Phil/Sanjaya

• I was actually impressed with Phil this week. I agree with Martina - he should pursue a career in country music.
  • Jordin was great! She can hold her own in just about any music arena.
  • Sanjaya......
  • I think Lakisha has lost her confidence. She's slipping each week.
  • Chris - too nasally. Since when is nasal a style of singing? Did not know that one.
  • Melinda made me eat my words from my previous post. She blew them out the water with that performance. And I think even if Simon hadn't said anything she wouldn't have done that shocked look anyway. I'm sure she heard about "Melinda school of humility" (that's what it was called right?)
  • Blake - I'd never heard that song before since I don't listen to country and obviously there was nothing country about the way he sang it but he did a beautiful job IMO.
Can't wait to see tonight's results.

LMAO:add_wegbrech: ....It was gonna be the end of American Idol for me if he won. That would've been :bs:

I can't believe Blake was in the bottom 3!! I'm so glad Sanjaya is gone, but I will miss making fun of him every week!!

I don't care if everyone hates Sanjaya. Im gonna miss him. He was the only fun part of the show and now it's gone. His voice is beautiful when it's soft but then he tries to sing on stage and ..nope. doesnt work. Poor Sanjaya cried, and everyone cheered.

I'm absolutely distraught. All the other singers are totally bland compared to the drama of sanjaya, and I'll miss seeing him each week. I hope he's able to manage more than 15 minutes of fame and gets a record deal or something.

I was happy to see Phil wasn't in the bottom again and I had no idea that the whole Simon "look" caused quite a stir, I felt bad for him cause he actually looked really sorry and hurt that people thought he was disrespecting the tragedy.

I'm so happy he's gone! Blake and Jordin and my favorites, I would be happy with either of them winning.

haha! so glad you agree with me!!!

i didn't either. i saw it, and thought, simon hates when people get off topic on there. like when he said happy birthday grandma or something, simon got all mad. i thought it was just like that. i wasnt suprised because it's simon. it's cool he didn't mean it that way though. i like simon. i loved when he got mad at ryan for saying he would never like sanjaya, and simon said "i liked him last week big mouth" that shut him up! haha

also, i like how simon isn't afraid to say who he thinks is going home, or who is the best. i wanted to slap melinda doolittle when she sat in the middle really fast when ryan said pick a side. it was badddd acting. melinda knew who was in the bottom. it may be considered hurtful to them but lets be real. it's been done before. every single time ryan does that they do the same thing. it was cute maybe the first time. and whenever ryan asks who did the best, simon is the only one who will answer. go simon!

i found simon to be totally correct when he asked melinda to not act surprised when he complimented her. ryan asked her what she thought of it since shes so humble. i duno, she BUGS ME. she may be humble but thats freaking annoying! you can obviously sing, or you wouldnt have tried out. you know you can sing. stop acting so surprised.

Back