Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly i just started watching so i dont really know. lol I think she was an ok singer but others were worse than her. This show is nuts.

I bet you all of the idols are thinking "damn you sanjaya!!" when they get kicked off before him.

i hate haley. shes in because of her legs, im sure!

I felt so bad when Gina was singing that song. So ironic... I can't believe Sanjaya is still in it. Did you see when they announced that he, Chris and Blake were safe that Blake and Chris congratulated one another and totally ignore him? I wonder how the others feel seeing him in there when he clearly does not deserve it.

ETA: Clip of Sanjaya and the paparazzi.

WTF!

All I know is that if he wins this season, I am definently not going to try out for next year. It's just lame how people are really screwing up the show.

sanjaya needs to GO! omg. why is he still in the show? this show is turning into a big joke and if he wins, it will be the beginning of the end for A.I.

Ok here are my two cents...

Melinda and Lakisha - boring! I am starting not to like them anymore. Be entertaining... do something different. And Melinda... stop with the act, You know you can sing... own it!

Chris, Jordin and Blake - this is who I am rooting for. I loved how Chris made the Rob Thomas/Santana song his own. Jordin was awesome! Blake... he had me wanting to listen to more Marc Anthony and I think Marc Anthony is butt. Go Blake!

Sanyaja - not bad.

Phil and Hayley - two words... bottom two

The sad part of all of this is that ever since Howard Stern put up his listeners and all of their followers to the whole "Vote for the Worst" scheme... it has really officially ruined this show and its repuation.

The fact that Simon has said that is Sanjaya wins, he will not return is just, WOW...

Will be interesting to see how things turn out...

I hope he gets booted soon

I am not sure if Howard Stern is having a big impact. his listeners would have to actually watch the last 10 minutes of the show to get Sanjaya's phone number, which changes every week, and actually dial for 2 hours to vote amid busy signals. I wonder if many of them really go to all that trouble? My husband listens to Stern and he would never be bothered doing anything like that. (if he did, I'd kick his a$$)!

Its not just Howard... it is the people he has inspired to campaign for him...

Check out the site - votefortheworst.com... Gives just a snipit of what is going on with all of this...

J-Lo was on last night. It was worth the entire time American to see her. She is so talented, classy and genuinely a nice person. She will be on to-nite and I won't miss her.

Same here but I was pissed off that Chris was in the bottom 3. If he goes before Sanjaya I will be disappointed.

LOL...that video is funny. I'm not sure what the fascination with Sanjaya is. I find him kind of annoying.

I know he drives me crazy! I hate it when he stares at the camera like he wants to have sex with it!!

Latest posts

Back