Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that Chris was in the bottom two. That is unfreaking believable.

This show has just turned into a joke. I can't even stand to watch it anymore. Sanjaya, or as my dad calls him "Sayjack", needs to pack it up or I'm gonna go crazy!

Bleh. Last night sucked. I don't like Chris R. at all, I think his voice is annoying, but he can sing much better than a few others that were safe last night :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I thought it was funny how Chris made that face like "WOW!I'm in the bottom two" but yeah, there are people on that show that should've went WAY before Stephanie *cough*Sanjaya & Haley*cough*

I missed the tryouts. I usually don't start watching until the top 12 or maybe the week before. I've missed a couple times this season though. What is the deal with that Sanjaya? Or however you spell it? Is he sleeping with Paula or something? LOL...

No, he's getting votes because of that stupid website, Vote for the Worst. >.<

It's so stupid. I'm so worried about what's gonna happen once Chris R, Haley are gone . . . I don't want to turn on AI one day and see Melinda Dolittle getting voted off instead of Sanjaya >.<

Howard Stern (the radio guy, not Howard K. Stern, lol) is supporting him on his talk shows also, b/c he knows he is bad. I didnt think all this would carry him this far, so he must have some kind of actual fan base also. We have already gotten rid of Stephanie, what's next, Lakisha, Melinda, and Jordin go and he is still there? I couldnt watch anymore if that happened.

I couldn't believe Chris was in the bottom two either. He is such a good entertainer. Sanjaya is kind of like a Donny Osmond or something. Those young pre-teen girls are supposedly the ones that vote over and over until their fingers cramp up, and they love him. Then the Vote for the Worst thing I guess must be another huge reason he's still on. Wouldn't that be the oddest thing ever if he actually won?!

That would be awesome, I thought she was okay in audition but never thought she would make it THIS far, same goes for him.

I actually watched just to see Sanjaya and i really hope he wins! Hes really bad, i thought people were just exxagerating but he butchered that No Doubt song and his hair was special. lol

I liked tonight's show. I think that Melinda & Blake did a awesome job.

WTF is this...

2q9ig3k.gif

Seriously, dude needs to check the mirror before he comes on stage.

Bwwaaahhaaa! That was the highlight of the night. I just sat there in utter shock. I couldnt even listen to him b/c I was looking at his hair (which is probably what he wanted) lol

Back