Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the show but I'm just sad that House won't be back for another 3 weeks because of it XD

I love it too. I have Carrie's, and Clay Aiken's. I am going to buy the Chris one and the Elliott one (he is recording one). I also like Taylor, and Kelly Clarkson. The ones I didnt like was Katherine and Fantasia. Oh and I also really liked Jessica Sierra.

Love this show. I've watched it every season. I'm one of the few, it seems, who doesn't like the auditions all that much & usually can't wait until they start the actual contest. I had to add a text message package to my phone last year just so I could vote, vote, vote.

I can't wait =D Yee! I read somewhere that the worst city for auditions was Seattle, looking forward to that episode =D

I watched all of last season, I only voted at the end though haha. Its on right now

Sometimes it's just too awkward. Like when someone wants it sooo bad, but they just aren't very good. That's hard to watch.

The Seattle episode does look bad. I enjoyed last night. The girl that sounded like the lion in The wizard Of Oz was just freaky.

Chris totally should have won last year...but I like Taylor and Katherine either way.

jeansguyokc: I know! It was so creepy...yet, I was laughing at the same time! lol.

Yeah, I was excited that the first episode of auditions was in Minnesota...I'm originally from Minneapolis! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yep, this I definitely watch faithfully!!! lmao!!! :add_wegbrech:

they had some wacky ones last nite, it was hilarious!!!

I've only watched the 1st season faithfully, then I've just been watching the auditions ever since.

i love american idol, really hope they show this years series over here. Gutted that Chris didn't win last year.

My fave winner from previous years has to be Kelly Clarkson

Hahaha...that was hilarious!

Some of those people CAN'T be serious! And for the ones that are, I feel really sorry for them!

That one nerdy guy with the creepy stare, omg! He said that his workers encouraged him to audition. You know that they were all having a party, laughing and makin' fun of that poor guy.

And that other little guy that Simon said looked like one of those creature's in the woods or however he put it....I was laughing but that's sooo mean and wrong!

I am embarrassed to say that the guy with the creepy stare was from Utah!! I'm so ashamed!! What about that chick with the white hair and red lipstick with the saggy boobs!! LMAO!! And the one whos nickname is the hottness, she looked like a dude!!

Back