Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it last night. Holy moly... some of those people are out of their minds.

Rosie O'Donnell on Paula Abdul and "American Idol"

Do you agree with Rosie and Elizabeth?

Here is my issue...people know that they are going to be on TV. They sign the release and I am sorry, they should know that they really aren't singers.

LOL Oh, yeah, how could I forget them!

I see what they are saying and I agree it's not right to be making fun of people but I also agree with what you said. I just really wonder how many of those people are putting on an act just to be on tv. It's so hard to tell and I can't help but laugh at some of those weirdos.

I'm exactly the same way. I love American Idol. But, I'll be glad when the auditions are over and the contest starts.

The auditions are funny and I watch them. But, I also feel sorry for a lot of the people they make fun of. I read that the really overweight guy (the one who was friends with the guy with big eyes) was in Special Olympics recently. It was just wrong for the people at American Idol to put him on and make fun of him.

Wow I hate Rosie O'Donnell now.... she used to be cool on her own show, lol. Anyway, I don't agree with her. The people do know that they're gonna be on tv and they know how Simon is and that they're probably gonna get made fun of if they can't sing. And I don't believe that some of those people who are really terrible really believe that they're good, there's just no way! I love american idol though, can't wait till tuesday!!

I didn't really think that they made fun of him, though. They made sure that he knew that he would not get a career in singing, but I thought they were respectful toward him. Simon even said that he liked him (not referring to his singing, of course)!

Anyway, I usually watch the intro episodes and then the last 3 or so episodes and that's it...

The recent one in LA, the elder man was so touching! The first guy though was nuts, the one who thought he was a cheetah or panther or whatever, WOW!

The man who sang for his wife had me BAWLING for twenty minutes. I was so touched. I am so sorry that she passed without getting to see him.

I was so PISSED when Antonella was safe, WOW! And I can't believe Rudy went over Sanjaya, wtf?! As long as Phil & the guy who sang the Brian McKnight song stick around, I'll be happy.

I know, I thought for sure Antonella was gone! I'm sure all the prepubescent boys voted for her because she's pretty, but last nights performance was awful! I really like Phil and Jason too. I think Akisha (is that her name ?) is my favorite girl!

Uh oh, apparently there are "photos" of Antonella floating around on the net. Havent seen them, but was reading about it last night.

I just about it today, I saw them. The ones I saw werent horrible, she was sitting on a toilet but you couldnt see anything, and there were a couple where a bunch of girls dont have tops on and are standing in line, but they are covering their boobs. There is supposed to be a lot worse ones out there, but I havent seen them

Back