Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you crying? Because I totally am...they just booted Alaina and even though I didn't care much for her, she couldn't sing her song because she was crying, so all the other girls came up and sang it with her, and they were all hugging and whatnot. I don't think they should make the losers sing their songs again, it's too emotional. So anyway, that was my crying girly moment of the night =/.

Unfortunately, being on the west coast gives me a disadvantage with time. You guys get to see everything first lol! I'm not a big fan of idol, but that sounds like a sweet moment!

Who else got booted off? I hope the girl that simon made cry stays, I think she's good I voted for her a bunch of times lol.

OMG I'm sorry!! I just gave it all away!! I put the hide spoiler button in there so no more west coasties get disappointed =X.

I'm still surprised/pissed that Antonella is still in the running, I feel as though I'm the only one who thinks she cannot sing.

She really can't sing - but she is real pretty, that might be it. Why she still on, that is.

I'm telling myself to watch the whole thing thru. I usually stop watching it after auditions. Only time I saw the whole thing was for the first season.

Every other season since sucked majorly. I have high hopes on this one...

I'm not saying she's a bad singer but she certainly isn't the best. She got the boot tonight! Except for her I think there was a lot of talent that didn't move into the top12 tonight....disappointing!!!

Vote for the Worst

I voted tons for Antonella, just to see how long she can stay in. I also voted for Sanjaya and will continue to do so, bc the look on his face each week is priceless. The voting doesn't even matter, Melinda or Latisha are going to win anyway.

I was dissapointed tonight. Personally I think Sabrina is better than Haley. I dont care for Sundance's singing (he is a likeable guy but he really butchered Jeremy by Pearl Jam. And yeah Sanjaya seems like a sweet guy, but he just isnt an American Idol, I cant believe he is almost at the top of the results. I was glad Antonella is gone finally, she really is not a good singer, and I dont like her snotty attitude. I am glad Chris Sligh is still in, he sang a DC Talk song, and I have had the album with that song for years. I do think this year a girl will win, I have a hard time voting for the girls b/c I like almost all of them.

i am SO disappointed that sabrina left...definately one of the best singers, and way better than haley. glad to see antonella is finally gone, she can't sing and has a horrible attitude...so snotty!!

why is sanjaya still there? he can't sing either!

very upset about last night...ugh!

arghh i missed it again yesterday, really havent got intot he show this year like i have previous years

Thursday's elimination was indeed very disappointing other than Antonella. I almost cried when I saw that Jarrod got the boot, he was one of my favorites. And what was up with Sabrina leaving over Haley, WOW! As much as I didn't like Sundance, he was better than Sanjaya. I think they shouldn't do top six guys and top six girls, the final 12 should be the best overall, even if there are more girls than guys, vice versa. I'm disappointed with this season so far.

I read today that "Sundance" Jason Head's cousin died in a fire right after he was eliminated. It's on a ton of entertainment news. Thats awful, his cousion gave him money to be able to afford a place to live while he competed.

Okay, I'm late to this thread but here's my $0.02

In the auditions, the old man singing for his wife was my most memorable moment. I bawled.

The big woman in the yellow outfit HAD to be pulling some kind of prank. I don't believe she was for real at all! LOL! I bet her and some friends made this whole plan to go on Idol and act like a fool :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I liked it when the old lady was telling Simon that he should have let her granddaughter through, and he asked "why are you smiling?" and she 's like "Cause I really really Like you" LOL!

I love Chris Sligh, Blake, Gina, Lakeisha and Melinda.

Anonella is a skank, I'm glad she got voted off - she did not deserve to be there! She needs to learn some humility and modesty. She is NOT all that.

Sanjaya is sweet but he does not deserve a spot in the top 12.

Sabrina should have been kept on, loved that she sang one of my fave songs by En Vogue.

It sucked that Jared got voted off too imo.

I DO NOT like Phil Stacy, even though his audition story was nice with the baby and all . . . I don't think he deserves a spot in the top 12. He and Sanjaya should be out and Sabrina and Jared should still be in, imo.

Sundance was growing on me, and I would have liked to see him advance, but oh well.

Last night was the funniest episode, with the little girl bawling when Sanjaya was singing. They keep replaying that scene over and over on the news.

Back