Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really surprised. I don't think he's an AMerican Idol but he definitely is doing something right. Well Chris went home....wasn't too fond of him either.

chris was which one again? the one that sang "every little thing she does is magic?"

Yep! What a bummer that Phil keeps ending up in the bottom three, next to leave should be Sanjaya, but will probably end up being Haley. I think that Vote for the Worst website is really helping him out, ALOT.

used to. but i dont know i just fell out of it. havent watched it for a veerrrrrrrrry long time =(

3 people did! I would've liked to have more No Doubt songs too or some of Gwen's stuff on her own! I can't believe Chris S. is gone!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Stupid Sanjaya!!

JORDIN is my fave! next is melinda, then next is Blake. that haley chick and YESSSSSS Sanjaya need to leave!! everyone else is just so- so on that show.

ok THAT was hilarious! my radio station had this playing in the morning when i went to work on friday....i was cracking up, like WTF is this?? LMAO

Latest posts

Back