Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. Personally, I loved that Sanjaya was on the show cos he breathed new life into it. All the contestants are soooo damn boring this year. Yawn. I'm so over the oh-so humble Melinda and her many facial expressions everytime she gets a compliment.

Now that Sanjaya is gone, I don't even want to watch. I'm not saying Sanjaya can blow (sing) but I *AM* saying he's a great entertainer. =)

This will be a tough week. I thought that they all did good even Phil. I can only predict one person on the bottom 3 and that would be Lakisha. I think she is losing it. I voted for Blake and Chris like crazy tonight.

I'm over Lakisha, at first I really liked her and thought it'd be down to her and Melinda, but she has really been falling down the ranks and I could definently see it being Jordin and Melinda as the final two and maybe Jordin even taking it in the finale. I'm glad Phil has been stepping it up because he's been my fave guy, go Phil!

I'm watching their special 2 hour idol gives back episode right now! It's so touching... I just made my donation, how about you guys?

I felt so bad for Jordin. But I am glad that they will count all the votes next week.

I almost had a heart attack when she was the only one still standing. They probably picked the person with the most votes to do that too. I am glad they didnt send anyone home though, since it was a charity program. That would have been really sad.

i thought it was kinda lame they didn't send someone home. thats just my opinion. i don't like laquisha she needs to go!! they raised so much money, that was an awesome thing they did..i wonder how much simon paula and randy donated (they better have!)

I was very surprised that they didn't kick anyone off too, I was scared when Jordin was the last one, I love her!

Do you think they did that just to scare people? I don't think Jordin would have been in the bottom 3,unless the same thing that happened to Chris last season happened again?

Who got kicked off this week???? I missed it. Obviously Phil...I can see from the above post. I thought there was supposed to be two booted this past week.

EDIT** Never mind....googled it...lol. Chris Richardson was the other Idol to get the boot

I was ecstatic that Phil got kicked off. I knew Chris would be the other one. I was sad to see him go.

Go Blake!

Well now that lakeisha is gone....I think Blake will be next,although I like him. Jordin will win I think.

I agree with you. I would love to see Blake and Jordin in the top 2 but that won't happen unless Melinda does something silly next week.

Back