Official Lush Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lush Easter collection is now available http://www.lushusa.com/Easter/easter,en_US,sc.html?cm_re=

Any favorites?

Here are pictures of the collection

lush easter collection 2016.png

lush easter collection 2016 2.png

lush easter collection 2016 3.png

lush easter collection 2016 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'am in the usa but I love lush bath bombs and bubble bars.I recently just got my order in the mail and I love their stuff.I got the pink flamingo bubble bar and just tried it out last night it is so relaxing and has a nice pretty pink color in the water.I just turn on some music and literally just lay in the bathtub for an hour or two but I could stay in there all day long.I bought the happy bathday gift, the easter egg bath bomb the one that looks like a sunset, the guardian of the forest green bath bomb and the frozen or big blue bath bomb it has real seaweed in it.In the happy bathday set I got dragons egg , the pink flamingo bath bomb , brightside , pop in the bath and fizzbanger and avobath.

The bubble bars are my favorite because they dont stain your bathtub the way some of the bath bombs do but they still have the same bright colors just less clean up.

I have also tried sex bomb really liked the color to that and the rainbow fun and tisy totsy the flower bath bomb.The rainbow fun smells like play -doh its overrated but I bought it once because of all the colors but it wasnt my favorite smell or texture.

I just used brightside bubble bar tonight and it was a nice orange scent the color was orange too.It smelled like a tangerine / citrus.It would of been even more amazing if I could of stayed in the bathtub longer than an hour but my sister was yelling at me through the bathroom door so not much relaxing going on tonight unfortunately in my house.

05992.jpg
03616.jpg
00032.jpg
06646_b.jpg

Last edited:
Also I just wanna talk about rainbow fun dont mix the colors together like they are doing on youtube and instagram / twitter it is not a good idea .I did that because of the tutorials and things I saw and it smells terrible.Its better to use each soap by itself plus the colors are not super bright which would of been nice if it was a noticeable rainbow in the bathtub but its not.If you mix the colors all you see is a purple / black color in the water instead of each color individually.

06581.jpg

Also I have been googling lush and some stuff recently was disturbing lol.The girl who used lush and her face turned pink after using razzle dazzle bath oil.Also more recently a massage bar leaves a plant growing inside your shower.The wiccy magic leaves beans in your bathtub that grow.

I used pop in the bath tonight the bubble bar.It was a pretty pink color the water and made a nice amount of bubbles.I liked it but I was a little stressed out today so it didnt have lavendar in it to calm my nerves but overall it was okay.I just had too much going on to really relax and unwind.The bath bomb just didnt do it for me.

I was not a bath person before lush I hated coming home from work and having to take a shower/ wash my hair it was such a routine and choir to me.Lush makes me wanna shower / take a bath it makes it fun the colors are pretty it really does make you excited to bathe lol and believe me I'am not getting paid by lush for saying any of this I'am just a fan girl.

The guardian of the forest was the last bath bomb I had.It was a forest green color.The smell was like the forest / a man it smelled like the outdoors or being in the woods to me very outdoorsy.It wasnt my favorite bath bomb it had some gold glitter that stuck to your skin after you got out of the tub.The smell was what turned me off the most about it it was just too much of a nature scent to me that was overpowering.

I did see the mothers day collection but I was just gonna buy some shower gels and soaps.I wanted to know if any users ever were able to use promo codes to save money on lush ? I have never seen any usually I spend over 100 dollars when I buy lush I buy a lot at the same time.

I did see a good gift set but I just bought a ton of bath bombs / bubble bars so I wanna try something different but this one I recommend for newbies to try 

04381_b.jpg

Last edited:
Lush has had buy 1 get 1 free with select products promos on their site but I haven't seen actual coupons. I was able to get some holiday sets with the promo after the holidays so it work out great. My kids love the little teddy bears and I ordered two sets of those and they are almost gone. They are too expensive for kids bath though so I told them not to get used to it.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> They are only for special occasions. I had bought some bath bombs for me and my daughter ended up using them instead. It's hard for me to find the time to take baths. I should really try to make more time for them. 

Lush has had buy 1 get 1 free with select products promos on their site but I haven't seen actual coupons. I was able to get some holiday sets with the promo after the holidays so it work out great. My kids love the little teddy bears and I ordered two sets of those and they are almost gone. They are too expensive for kids bath though so I told them not to get used to it.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They are only for special occasions. I had bought some bath bombs for me and my daughter ended up using them instead. It's hard for me to find the time to take baths. I should really try to make more time for them. 
Yeah I will have to see if I can find some promo codes / coupon codes for lush because I always order online from them and most stores offer some type of discount.Yeah for me I used the bath bomb / bubble bars when I had days off like the weekend and stuff like that where I knew I would have the time to enjoy them for an hour and relax.One of the reasons I will buy the soap / shower gel is because I can use those everyday in and out.

I found a few promo codes for lush online one was a 15 % off one but unfortunately for the LUSH USA website they dont have anywhere where you can put your promo codes in so I dont think they allow you to use any of them they are probably just for the UK lush website.

The Lush Bogo sale starts tomorrow! Buy one get one free sale will start at 6am Pacific online.

I ended up checking out the LUSH sale and it was super annoying. I was online in the wait line for about an hour. I ended up getting a few things but by the time I got in the site, most of the things had sold out. The only reason I was waiting was because I wanted to see what bath bombs were left. My kids love them and at full price they are too expensive to buy for me so last year I scored some great deals for them in the after Christmas sale. I ended up buying a few things this time but nothing like last year. I'm just annoyed at the whole experience. Last year I checked the site and there was no wait line and plenty of things still in stock. I saw LUSH post about the sale on IG, I think that might have caused so many people to check out the site. I wish companies would have more stock or something when they do these sales and promote the heck out of them on social media. It's just so annoying to the customer and leaves a bad taste in their mouth. Too Faced comes to mind with their wait times and stock running out continously. The online world has changed into almost the same as standing in lines in stores with some companies and it's not very pleasant experience for the the shopper. I've shopped online for years because I don't like standing in lines and now I have to stand in virtual lines. Super frustrating. Sorry for the rant. I just don't like online shopping that is so much work. :lol: It's suppose to be fun and easier than shopping in stores. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up checking out the LUSH sale and it was super annoying. I was online in the wait line for about an hour. I ended up getting a few things but by the time I got in the site, most of the things had sold out. The only reason I was waiting was because I wanted to see what bath bombs were left. My kids love them and at full price they are too expensive to buy for me so last year I scored some great deals for them in the after Christmas sale. I ended up buying a few things this time but nothing like last year. I'm just annoyed at the whole experience. Last year I checked the site and there was no wait line and plenty of things still in stock. I saw LUSH post about the sale on IG, I think that might have caused so many people to check out the site. I wish companies would have more stock or something when they do these sales and promote the heck out of them on social media. It's just so annoying to the customer and leaves a bad taste in their mouth. Too Faced comes to mind with their wait times and stock running out continously. The online world has changed into almost the same as standing in lines in stores with some companies and it's not very pleasant experience for the the shopper. I've shopped online for years because I don't like standing in lines and now I have to stand in virtual lines. Super frustrating. Sorry for the rant. I just don't like online shopping that is so much work. :lol: It's suppose to be fun and easier than shopping in stores. 
Yeah lol it was a nightmare I was kinda surprised how terrible the website was you couldnt even access the website you had to wait in a virtual line lol and I had to wait like 55 and 58 minutes and by that time everything was sold out that was worth buying literally it said sold out on almost every single item in stock .I 'am kinda glad everything was sold out because it saved me money after christmas and I dont really need bath bombs so yeah all the crazy shoppers did me favor lol I should be thankgiving them crazy ladies .Also I was in no way waking up early on the day after christmas to buy online I didnt wake up til like 10:30 no offence but it wasnt black friday so I said forget it.Plus People are insane I mean I know everyones poor and has no money but when their is a sale its like ridiculous like women would kill you for a bath bomb its just not even worth the craziness I thought christmas was over but apparently not lol people are still out riding my bumper on the roads and being rude to one another and just acting plain crazy over material goods.

An old man literally someones grandpa  gave me a dirty look on the road acting like I cut him off this morning shaking his head um no you have to wait your  turn you dont have the right away no point in riding my bumper up until the next red light christmas is done like why are you acting insane still.People for me literally ruin christmas with how they act anymore its sick.Everythings rush rush rush its like all of america has a mental problem.I was on my way to lunch I mean I'am trying to relax I'am sure he was on his way to nowhere I mean no offence but hes like a grandfather where the hell is rushing off to ? my point exactly SLOW DOWN.I also drive even slower when people ride my bumper like that that way the person behind me has to wait even longer lol karma now you will be late and or never get there to your destination plus all the good sales are actually over people dont realize this but stores are trying to get rid of the inventory that they no longer can sell because nobody wants it they are trying to get you to buy because its not in demand thats why it goes on sale in the 1st place lmao :drive:

Plus virtual lines well Lush is a Uk store but in america we dont do virtual lines you add items to your cart and go first come first serve usually but I think their website literally crashed because WAY TOO MANY people were on that website this morning it couldnt handle it.But I agree the low stock in stores for high demand products is terrible.They never have enough supply and demand.They literally should make thousands not a couple hundred products especially if its your number one selling items it just makes more sense to have more in stock because when stocks gone people are going to buy elsewhere and in turn the businesses then lose money because they cant offer you a product.

I saved my money for bitterlace beautys restock which I'am hoping will not be a complete nightmare of hell like most restocks online are because most people already bought prism it shouldnt be as crazy at least I'am hoping  :unsure2:  well that and everyones probably poor after christmas shopping and after christmas shopping so that should work in my favor. :santa:  Plus she is having 22 highlighters in total and is said to be making thousands so it should be okay ....fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Back