Official Lush Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MENU UPDATE

Friday's item will either be Lemslip buttercream or Calacas jelly.  Personally, I'm hoping for Lemslip.  Voting - in some weird Lush way - is currently happening on their FB page.  I think it's BS though, I've seen people overwhelmingly vote for one thing and them end up making the other.
Instagram shows it's going to be a Calacas shower gel. I still have some Lemslip buttercream and I'm on your page about it. It's wonderful!

@@Elizabeth Mac You would love it!  I would definitely suggest the Validation treatment.  When I left my skin was seriously glowing.  When I go back I'm getting the Comforter which is a hot chocolate scrub rose serum massage.   :w00t:

@@Kookymama It was! One thing I liked was that I was introduced to some products that I would have never thought to try and now I really like them.  I am really liking the Lovely Jubblies breast cream.  It smells really nice and after using it on my chest area I can smell it for hours.  I also really like the Full of Grace moisturizing bar.  It's really nice and smoothing.  I liked the BB Seaweed mask too.  I usually use Oatifix but this was a nice change and I can't wait to use it again.

@@chelsealynn - I have been curious about the Lovely Jubblies. I prefer scents that stick around as I am really not a perfume gal. I will definitely give this one a try.

I was somewhat Anti Ocean Salt as I don't love citrus. But, I got a sample and love it for my face. It does a better job than the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser. At least for me.

Glad you had a great experience. I think you sold us all.

MENU UPDATE Friday's item will either be Lemslip buttercream or Calacas jelly. Personally, I'm hoping for Lemslip. Voting - in some weird Lush way - is currently happening on their FB page. I think it's BS though, I've seen people overwhelmingly vote for one thing and them end up making the other.
buttercream anything sounds good. I am not a citrus gal but, maybe I will give Lush Kitchen a try if this comes up.

Oops - I see we have learned its the Calacas jelly.

Last edited by a moderator:
buttercream anything sounds good. I am not a citrus gal but, maybe I will give Lush Kitchen a try if this comes up.

Oops - I see we have learned its the Calacas jelly.
It's actually the shower gel.  I had thought it was the jelly at first as well, but they're saying it's the shower gel.  I'm intrigued!  I have 2 of the jellies, but no gels.  I like the scent, but I was really, REALLY hoping for Lemslip.

The Kitchen messed me up and didn't release the items in order.  Back for Breakfast was yesterday, so that leaves Happy soap for tomorrow.  I ended up ordering B4B and a pot of the Lush Lime smoothie.  I think I'm safe for the rest of the week unless my curiosity gets me and I end up ordering the Calacas SG.

@@chelsealynn I want to go with you!!!  lol  The Comforter treatment sounds amazing!  Plus you get that little drink at the end!  I love things like that.

@@Elizabeth Mac - I waited for the gel too. But, it was gone first things this morning. My bank is not allowing my kitchen purchase so, I didn't end up placing an order. I would have gotten the Lime Smoothie and the Back to Breakfast gel.

I tried at 5:30 AM EST for the Calacas shower gel and it was already sold out.  Funny thing though, I checked again around 10:30 and it had the Add to Basket button, but by time I clicked the box it was sold out.  Boo.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Upcoming menu

Monday - Error 404 bomb

Tuesday - Supernova bomb

Wednesday - Up You Gets emotibomb

Thursday - Golden Slumber bomb (woot!)

Friday - Playdoze bubble bar (my youngest loves this one; my lower back from bending over to scrub the tub does not)

Please North America Kitchen, please open soon!  Or maybe not, as this could be an addiction I don't need.

I am counting down the days when I can visit the Lush store again.  I have to use up 10 things before I can.  Will I make it.  I am already missing Ocean Salt. 

Okay girls I think I'm going to order from Lush UK. The cost is less and I can get the Unicorn Horns that I really want. How long is shipping? I'm west coast/California....

It takes a full 10 to 11 days to reach me in GA.  I used to receive my orders faster, but for the past few months it's been 10 - 11 days.  I have some friends in and around Santa Fe though and they get their orders anywhere from 7 to 11 days so who knows.  I always choose the Royal Mail option so I'm not sure where my order starts it's journey to me once it reaches the US.

I just bought the Angles on base skin and love it. It's been years since I've used Lush. I went to their store and it was tough walking away with just a few products. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I also bought the Sultana of Soap and a citrus type scented soap. I can't remember the name now and don't see it online. They had it at the store.

I ended up placing an order with Lush when they had their after Xmas bogo sale. I ordered more of the bath bombs (need to find a cheaper alternative) and I ended up ordering Love and Light hand cream and Celebrate hand and body lotion. I just used the Love and Light on my very dry hands and they are not dry anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">   I love the scent and it made my hands so soft. It's been years since I've used the Lush lotions so I was excited to try these again. So happy I ordered these. They both smell amazing. Anyone else a fan of their lotions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lush has a new Hand of Friendship soap. 100% of the sales to go fund Friendship fund which helps refugees coming to North America.

lush hand of friendship.jpg

Back