Official Lush Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woo! My honey got me the 'Be Mine' gift set and it all smells amazing! I was excited to try 'The Kiss' lip balm, since I don't have any Lush lip balms, and I am a lip balm fanatic. But, I didn't really like it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave my lips very 'balmy' for very long....it does smell nice though! I wonder if they will slash the prices on the other V-day sets the day after V-day...I might have to go check!
Oooo lucky you! The Kiss is actually a lip gloss!! I haven't tried it yet tho. I'm a lip balm junkie too - try Honey Trap! Or even better: Mint Juleps lip scrub + Honey Trap = amazing lips!

Oooo lucky you! The Kiss is actually a lip gloss!! I haven't tried it yet tho. I'm a lip balm junkie too - try Honey Trap! Or even better: Mint Juleps lip scrub + Honey Trap = amazing lips!
Yeah, it isn't glossy at all...I actually timed it and it sinks in and totally disappears after 10 minutes for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> super bummer! I have sampled honey trap before though, I just might have to sample it again!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, it isn't glossy at all...I actually timed it and it sinks in and totally disappears after 10 minutes for me
frown.gif
super bummer! I have sampled honey trap before though, I just might have to sample it again!
Ohh darn!  Guess I won't be getting one then! The texture looks fun though, lol.

Yes - Honey Trap is one of my fave lip balms! I haven't tried any other from Lush though besides it.

I know Honey Trap is their most popular, and I do love it.  But if you're a chocolate fan, try Whipstick!  I am crazy about it, it's my favorite Lush lip balm!

I just made my first ever Lush purchase! I ordered from the UK site for the savings, I did save over 20$ by ordering out of the states. I hope everything arrives fine and I'm also really excited. I got two massage bars, Buffy body butter, flying fox body wash small and dirty body wash medium, and silky underwear dusting powder. Woot woot!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a hint, it's MUCH cheaper ordering from LUSH's UK site. The prices are much cheaper and even with the horrible euro to dollar conversion and shipping it's still cheaper! I buy all my hair items in the UK store and it's exactly half of what I would pay in the US. It's good if you have quite a few things to buy. It usually takes about 8-10 days for me to get a LUSH UK order.
A little late, but THANK YOU for this. Never ever would have thought of that & I just saved almost $30 on my order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I absolutely love Lush products!  Somehow I have managed not to make a purchase in like a year I believe (I order online since I don't have one near me).  However, reading this thread is really tempting me want to make a purchase in the near future!

What are you guys' favorite shower products from lush?  I've never tried any of the shower gels/jellies/etc and am thinking about trying something like that with my next purchase.

Originally Posted by misschelle025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I absolutely love Lush products!  Somehow I have managed not to make a purchase in like a year I believe (I order online since I don't have one near me).  However, reading this thread is really tempting me want to make a purchase in the near future!

What are you guys' favorite shower products from lush?  I've never tried any of the shower gels/jellies/etc and am thinking about trying something like that with my next purchase.
I have smelled all of the shower gels in store and honestly, I HATE the scents! The only one I have liked is Snow Fairy from the Holiday collection. I even tried the popular Twilight from the holiday collection and hated it too, lol. Maybe I'm just picky. Also maybe they smell better outside the bottle. The shower jellies look fun. I've tried the Coconut & Almond Shower smoothie and that smelled really nice - nice lather too.

I've purchased the Whoosh shower jelly and really like it - it works best when you pull a piece off and smoosh it into a loofah/shower puff; it gets nice and lathery that way! It doesn't work as well if you just use the whole jello-form thing and try to lather up.

I love love love their products.  I like the twilight shower gel, the flying fox shower gel (LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent.. same as the godiva hair bar and lust scented products.. LOVE), ghost shower jelly.. I can't even list them all!

Quote: Join us on Thursday April 11th, 2013 from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm (PST) to take part in our exclusive Spring Celebration Chat Party!We've transformed five our most popular scents into shower gel, body lotion and soap. We'll also be offering all Mother's Day gifts and products exclusively to you before we put them for sale online. And as always, there will be LUSHious trivia with chances to win LUSH prizes!

Quote:
  • Karma Shower Gel (500ml/16.9 fl oz)
  • Avowash Shower Gel (500ml/16.9 fl oz)
  • Comforter Body Lotion (225ml/7.60 fl oz)
  • Comforter Shower Gel (500ml/16.9 fl oz)
  • Scentenary Soap (100g/3.5 oz)

I'd really love to get the Karma shower gel & the comforter lotion but currently I don't need any shower gels/soaps until forever lol. I have sooo much! 

I just got my first Lush order! Question: Is Angels on bare skin suppised to look like this?
It feels so dry and crumbly and the lavender is like everywhere, loose. It says it was made on March 20.

I placed my first order from the uk last week. I ordered an assortment of bath items I haven't tried yet. I actually haven't tried anything except for their daddy-o shampoo. My kids used all the other bath stuff I have bought and ordered.

Originally Posted by amandah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my first Lush order!

Question: Is Angels on bare skin suppised to look like this?

It feels so dry and crumbly and the lavender is like everywhere, loose. It says it was made on March 20.
When I have received samples of this, it has looked the same as your pic. You're supposed to take a little of the crumblies in your palm, add a little water and mash it up to make a paste, then rub on your skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I have received samples of this, it has looked the same as your pic. You're supposed to take a little of the crumblies in your palm, add a little water and mash it up to make a paste, then rub on your skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awesome. Thanks for your input :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just ventured to a lush store today for the first time...wow! Good thing this store is not convenient for me to visit. My wallet was crying!

I ended up getting:

Lip tint in a million kisses

Lip scrub in mint juleps

Toothy tabs - ultrablast 

Ocean Salt

Little Green Bag Gift Set

Bath Melts (You've been Mangoed & Floating Island)

Bath Bombs (Avobath, Golden Slumbers, Fizzbanger, & Pink)

Bubble Bar (Pop in the bath & Sunny Side)

Some of it's for my daughter's birthday, but um...most of it's for me ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just ventured to a lush store today for the first time...wow! Good thing this store is not convenient for me to visit. My wallet was crying!

I ended up getting:

Lip tint in a million kisses

Lip scrub in mint juleps

Toothy tabs - ultrablast 

Ocean Salt

Little Green Bag Gift Set

Bath Melts (You've been Mangoed & Floating Island)

Bath Bombs (Avobath, Golden Slumbers, Fizzbanger, & Pink)

Bubble Bar (Pop in the bath & Sunny Side)

Some of it's for my daughter's birthday, but um...most of it's for me ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great haul!

Seriously can't go wrong with Lush products!

I  just placed a big Lush order last night.  I don't think I had made a purchase in like over a year.  I'll have to take a picture of all of my Lush goodies I got once they come for you guys =]

I can't wait to see it! Love haul photos. If I can get my image uploader to work by the time mine arrives, I'll take photos too.

I got the angels on bare skin cleanser when i ordered last and it made the eczema on my hand break out horribly. I am wondering if anyone would like to do a trade as i don't want to let a big container of it to go to waste.

Latest posts

Back