Official Lush Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any perfume lovers out there?

This is from Lush's fb.

Quote: Limited edition exclusive perfumes! Next Thursday (December 13th), we're hosting a Chat Party on our website. One day only! 6 amazing scents for you including Big, Snowcake, Twilight, Creamy Candy, Comforter, and Rose Jam. See you there.

If anyone remembers/misses LUSH's Candy Fluff dusting powder, Prada Candy smells just like it IIRC.

Btw the lush uk site has 50% off holiday stuff vs the by one get one free in the US. Just placed my first order !!!

Just got back from LUSH! Scored 2 gift sets (Honey Farm, and Merry & Bright), 2 small Snow Fairy shower gels, 2 Midnight massage bars, purple hair bar, jungle conditioner bar, king of skin body butter, and the blueberry face mask all for $123 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Merry Christmas to me!

Not much at my local store. No Gift sets. Only shower gels, bath things, and some soaps bogo. I never tried Lush before, so got 1 bar of Miranda, and 1 bar of Porridge to try out. Really wanted a Sandy Santa or a Body butter bar, but santa was sold out and Body butter wasn't on sale.

I grabbed the Snow Fairy shower gel from the UK Lush store! It only cost $16.58 for the largest size (500 g) and shipping.

I found out recently that there's a LUSH store getting built in my city!!! I'm so excited to check it out once it opens!!!

I don't have a Lush near me so I had to go online. The site of course was overloaded and took me about an hour to get my stuff but I got everything I wanted!  I think I'll be set with some Lush stuff for awhile! Who am I kidding....when I go to Arizona I'll be buying more! Hehe.

Watch out for your emails - if you ordered over $100 worth of stuff during their promotion over the holidays, you get a $10 gift card and those are coming in the emails today.

I don't use Lush products much but today I went into a Lush store and I absolutely adored the scent that filled the room as soon as you walked in. Of course, I couldn't resist and ended up leaving with a few goodies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jessicairene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't use Lush products much but today I went into a Lush store and I absolutely adored the scent that filled the room as soon as you walked in. Of course, I couldn't resist and ended up leaving with a few goodies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yayayay! What did you get?  It's probably a good thing there isn't a store near me.
icon_lol.gif

I went in to pick up a birthday present for my friend, ended up choosing the 'Hello Gorgeous' gift box set for her. Which has a bath bomb, bubble bar, vanilla deelite, rub rub shower scrub and a moisturiser. I think she will love it! 

I picked up the Honey Trap lip balm and Ro's Argan Body conditioner for myself, yet to use it but it smells great and I am a big fan of argan oil! 

We have a local store, so I imagine I will be paying regular visits! Not sure if this is a good thing or not! 

What are your favourite products? There are so many to choose from! 

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayayay! What did you get?  It's probably a good thing there isn't a store near me.
icon_lol.gif
I went in to pick up a birthday present for my friend, ended up choosing the 'Hello Gorgeous' gift box set for her. Which has a bath bomb, bubble bar, vanilla deelite, rub rub shower scrub and a moisturiser. I think she will love it! 

I picked up the Honey Trap lip balm and Ro's Argan Body conditioner for myself, yet to use it but it smells great and I am a big fan of argan oil! 

We have a local store, so I imagine I will be paying regular visits! Not sure if this is a good thing or not! 

I looooove honey trap lip balm! Definitely one of my favorites. Pair that with a lip scrub & your lips will feel amazing. My fave lip scrub in Mint Julips - chocolate & minty!

I also love any of the Karma scented products - karma cream (lotion), karma bubble bar, karma solid perfume.  Ocean Salt is another must have! It's often too rough for my face but it's great to scrub the body as well. FUN is well, fun! My faves are the orange & pink one! These can be used multiple ways: bubble bath, body wash, shampoo or just to play with it! Buffy bar is awesome! Makes your skin feel incredibly soft & smooth! Silky Underwear dusting powder smells great and leaves your skin feeling so soft!  And of course their bath bombs & bubble bars are good too!

This is why it's probably a good thing I don't live near a store. I'd buy it all. But then again, I could work there and have it all discounted lol.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I looooove honey trap lip balm! Definitely one of my favorites. Pair that with a lip scrub & your lips will feel amazing. My fave lip scrub in Mint Julips - chocolate & minty!

I also love any of the Karma scented products - karma cream (lotion), karma bubble bar, karma solid perfume.  Ocean Salt is another must have! It's often too rough for my face but it's great to scrub the body as well. FUN is well, fun! My faves are the orange & pink one! These can be used multiple ways: bubble bath, body wash, shampoo or just to play with it! Buffy bar is awesome! Makes your skin feel incredibly soft & smooth! Silky Underwear dusting powder smells great and leaves your skin feeling so soft!  And of course their bath bombs & bubble bars are good too!

This is why it's probably a good thing I don't live near a store. I'd buy it all. But then again, I could work there and have it all discounted lol.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think maybe I should be more adventurous with using Lush products as I tend to stick with certain brands when I am happy with how it works. Though I do love that lush use so many natural ingrediants which is something that other brands don't and have so many good morals as a company. Definitely a selling point in my opinion.

I think maybe I should be more adventurous with using Lush products as I tend to stick with certain brands when I am happy with how it works. Though I do love that lush use so many natural ingrediants which is something that other brands don't and have so many good morals as a company. Definitely a selling point in my opinion.
Definitely. Don't be afraid to ask them for samples either if you want to try more of their products - they are great about it! Their employees are the best! Sooo nice, friendly, & helpful! 

Their customer service is AWESOME too! I've no problems with them at all since I mostly order online. 

I'm a total LUSH fanatic, and have been for about seven years!  I worked part time at the Lush store on 14th St. here in NYC for a year, right after they opened in 2007 through spring of 2008.  

When I worked there, we got a whopping 50% discount, so I used everything, head to toe!  Now that I no longer have that awesome employee discount, I've cut it down to just my essentials that I can't do without.  I have totally sensitive skin, so I have to have:

Angels on Bare Skin scrub

Eau Roma Toner

Full of Grace serum

Celestial moisturizer

Enchanted Eye cream

Sacred Truth mask

Buffy shower scrub/moisturizer

Dream Cream (it's great stuff, because I have eczema on my hands, and this takes care of it)

Those are my "must haves".  Once in a while, I'll treat myself to a couple of the soaps or bath gels, or a puck of Jungle, but I can do without those if I have to.  The other stuff I can't do without!

Woo! My honey got me the 'Be Mine' gift set and it all smells amazing! I was excited to try 'The Kiss' lip balm, since I don't have any Lush lip balms, and I am a lip balm fanatic. But, I didn't really like it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave my lips very 'balmy' for very long....it does smell nice though! I wonder if they will slash the prices on the other V-day sets the day after V-day...I might have to go check!

Latest posts

Back