Oil Cleansing Method

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also use oil, Erno Laszlo's Active pHelityl Oil and after that the Sea Mud Soap. It's really great for taking the makeup off!

I really love how cleansing oils takes makeup off, but unfortunately I can't use them. I get awful deep breakouts that take forever to heal. Just something about my skin, I guess.
dong.gif

Originally Posted by LVA /img/forum/go_quote.gif ditto, i wanna know too and where do u buy jojoba oil? I was able to find jojoba oil at my local Whole Foods grocery store. They have an essential oil area.

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, oil is perfect for makeup remover, but I don't use home made oil one. Which one do you use???

One more question...I have been cleansing with castor and sweet almond oil and I like it, but I was reading how several of you say grapeseed oil is good for lines around the eyes. Where do you find grapeseed oil? I found jojoba and almond at my local GNC, but have not seen grapeseed. Do I need to go to a health store?

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif One more question...I have been cleansing with castor and sweet almond oil and I like it, but I was reading how several of you say grapeseed oil is good for lines around the eyes. Where do you find grapeseed oil? I found jojoba and almond at my local GNC, but have not seen grapeseed. Do I need to go to a health store? I found grapeseed @ my local grocery store , right next to the Olive Oil

Originally Posted by LVA /img/forum/go_quote.gif I found grapeseed @ my local grocery store , right next to the Olive Oil Really? Cool...I'll check tomorrow. Thanks

i hope grapeseed oil works for u too. if u have dry skin u can mix it with an other oil. i mix it almond oil, apply it all over my face and eyes and then just on my eye area i put some shea butter. makes my skin glow...

I found grapeseed oil in the health food section of my grocery store. Next question...lol - I was in CVS and in the skincare section I found a bottle of Pure Liquid Glycerin. I'd never seen this before and thought I'd try it. Anyone else seen this and/or tried it before? Glycerin is supposed to be a great moisturizer. It says to dilute it with water and use it on your face. Thought maybe I would try mixing a little with my vaseline and seeing what happens. What do you all think?

Originally Posted by luvmylittleboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which one do you use??? Currently I'm using FANCL, but I'm thinking to switch to Paraben free cleanser because I find it good for my skin. My skin looks much better using the paraben free cleanser than using oil types cleanser.

never mixed it myself..but have used MAC oil cleanser, ZA oil cleanser and some u can buy in pahrmacies and they work just great!! no need to spend much on the different eye and lips makeup remover!hehe..just that have to make sure u rinse it off well so that it won't clog your pores...

Originally Posted by missGLAM /img/forum/go_quote.gif How does the OCM affect acne? yea i wanna know that too. seems like it would make your face oiler and clog your pores and cause more breakouts.

i tried this with 75 castor 25 evoo but it didnt seem to do much

i wash with it when im in the shower and i alwasy take really hot showers

what does the vaseline have to do with it?

Back