Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone tell me to stop eating cookies and to move my backside and put dinner on!

STOP EATING COOKIES!

tongue.gif

I'm boooooored. What a boring Summer. A broke one too
frown.gif
I haven't been this broke since I had no job back in High School.

My mom had to take my dog to the vet to day because his little anus was swelling up. Was an infection and had to put him to sleep to operate on his poor little behind. My poor baby
frown.gif
I haven't seen him all day... his ass probably hurts.

Ya know when you read Ashleys post out of context it is pretty hillareous!! Hahaha

Breaking News..... I learned two complete worthless things at the theater tonight... Before Hancock...

1) Feb 1865 was the only month in recorded history to to not have a full moon.

And

2) the loudest movie in history was Close Encounters of the Thrid kind!!

Pretty worthless, huh?

So now we return you to the previous thought... Anal swelling???

Hahahahaha

gee. I was thinking to myself this morning - I hope someone starts a thread about anal swelling. And I come online and what do I find??

Hope your doggie is better soon Cellers!

Lmao. mmkay, guys... very funny.
biggrin.gif

My mom or sister noticed it - I didn't see it but he's fine now.

Talking of animals, I was online yesterday night and the rabbit was running around my room... turn around, and he is sitting on the bedside table. He climbed on top of my traincase and then climbed up onto the bedside table, and was using it to run along to my bed! I was like.. what the!

fool animal!

I think that you all are so lucky to be outta highschool drama.

I'm always stuck right in the middle of it, and I'm starting to truely hate it.

but I know in about 6months or less some it's gunna be over with, it's pathetic though.

My "bestfriend" got upset with me because I'm suppose to know how she's going to react in certian situations. That i apparently placed her in, though the entire thing was more or less her idea, and I told her i didn't know how it was going to be, or where and she was willing to go. And I was suppose to create the plan, to get her out of it, but there was nothing i could do, and all the pressure was on me.

Both of us got home breathing, just fine and everything, and everybody said sorry for making her feel unfortable and unsafe, including myself.

It's redicious. I know the entire thing wasn't her fault, neither was it mine, both of us agreed to go along, and nobody can truely take the blame.

ugh. that kinda stuff irks me, like i could be sitting here mad at her as much as she is me, but it be stupid because i agreed right along with her.

I've been a lot better actually, like a ton.

but lately i feel like i just haven't felt happy in forever.

what about yourself?

To be honest, it's the person that's full of drama - not really high school. Years later, I still see those same dramatic people I went to HS with, still acting dramatic. But yeah, I just notice mostly everyone has calmed down a lot more because they're too busy worrying about bills or feeding their babies to really get into the latest bs. And you're old enough to realize folks who are good for you as oppose to those who aren't (them drama-beezies). You should be enjoying your time there, Jess. You'll really miss it once you're out!

Anyways, I hope I get drunk tomorrow. I haven't been properly drunk since May, I think!? I'm going insane. I use to go out to the clubs consecutively since my Birthday in March until May every weekend. Gah. I miss that
frown.gif
pobre. Being broke is no fun. No bueno.

meh. Being drunk isn't fun. Hasn't been for ages. It's expensive, it takes a full day of the weekend to recover AND I wake up regretting stupid stuff I might have said. So yeah, couple of glasses of wine or one or two cocktails is my recent limit
biggrin.gif

Haha, are you a light weight? I haven't had a hungover in ages, actually.

I have my usual drinks:

adios mother fu*cker is first because that's the drink that gets you buuuuzzzzzed like crazy and then a sweet drink is followed to keep that buzz going for some good hours either:

sex on the beach/fuzzy naval/amoratto sour.

No shots, no beer... I'd probably puke my brains out with that. Eckk.

Funny.. My wife asked me what the date was.... And I imediatlly came back with the 12th.... Because I remembered what todays FOTD was dated... Lol

I haven't had cocktails in agessss. Sex on the beach and Green Skittle cocktails are so nice. My last drink was a vodka and lemonade on Wednesday night haha.

laura, what's in a green skittles cocktail? sounds tasty!!!

I'm not a lightweight, but I have been limiting myself - I hate it when I only have two days off and one of them is spent feeling totally trashed because I went out and got wasted. It's such a complete waste of a day!

Back