Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My summer is so boring. UGH, WHY MUST I HAVE BORING FRIENDS?!

I would be in Reno, Nevada right now if it weren't for my dad. SO ANNOYING. And we won't be doing anything until my sister is done with her Summer School - that's in 6 weeks. So caca.

I'm really hoping my trip to Lake Tahoe comes through. I wanna get out of this city!

I gotta get ready, gonna get my check. My last check.
frown.gif
Bittersweet.

aww, cellers! are you looking for a new job?

yawwn, only just getting up. Well, ok that's a lie. I'm still in bed.

i need to let the rabbit out, finish tidying my room for my birthday...

I miss the ex - he was the bedroom cleaning MASTER
frown.gif

I must know his skills.

Next time he's on msn I'll ask, lol

Bored, boredom.

Lame, lameness.

bah.

Why is life so boring sometimes.

-sigh-

i gotta go to bed soon, and what did i do all day? go and check the vegetable garden that we have at my mother in laws place, that's it, ugh.

Booooring!!!

I'm recovering from a doozy of a migraine, I had to leave work early yesterday and sleep it off and today I have had one of those kind of dull sort of headaches, it's starting to get bad again
frown.gif

Though I did have a lovely surprise when I got home, Anthea sent me a little something as thanks for doing her order for her... so I'll go post that up in the haulin a$$ forum.

aww, how sweet of her!

Hope your headache clears up

you should take something now - it will only get worse unless you stop it!

I'm not looking for a job - don't want a job. Newwwp.

I'd love to go to LA, Ash. Just too broke for it. Hmm. I'll definitely save up for it though.

I AM DONE WITH MY EXAMS THIS WEEK !!!!!
rockwoot.gif

thanks for letting me vent.

blah. three more next week.

my belly is killing me.

ouch!

I hope it perks up Mags!

and congrats on the exams! they'll be done for the semester before you know it! woohoo!

it's still the same pain i feel since last november. i know stress can cause digestion problems, as do my periods, but come on, everyday ? please don't tell me it's the hormones, they're fine thank you.

yay ! so my brother is on training in a police station very close to where we used to live in Brittany. we might stop at our ancient town, mom owes me my broken bowl and i want some icecream ! they seriously make the best rum/raisins icecream. when you finish you really get the taste of rum. of course it's in a so tiny quantity it won't make you drunk or anything, it's just really tasty.

plus i need postcards (i collect every postcard with a pic of lighthouses
smile.gif
)

BUMP !!

the apartment is a mess. i can't wait to move in the new one, although i kind of feel sad to leave the actual one, i really liked it here.

Im sooo annoyed, way to ruin my weekend, my lecturers missed a massive component of my work and they probably wont remark it since they're *******s! GRRR!

WTH ??? if really they won't remark it, go complain, it's not your fault they missed something.

guess what ? we clean here, and we do it again there. as usual, we clean the apartment we leave, and we then clean someone else's sh*t in our new one. the kitchen and the bathroom are being painted and cleaned, so that's two things we won't have to do, but that's really not a luxury. mom got the bidet removed. haha, didn't even know what that was for, mom said it's used to wash your ahem kitty.
tocktock.gif

I'm in the office right now and I have nothing to do. The boss won't be in until 9 and I'm so bored.

I hope I get off early today... I wanna go to the Pitts for the weekend!

lol, Mags I've always thought bidets were weird...

LaJa, that sounds like a nice weekend planned!

I hope it turn out to be nice, too.

I haven't seen my brother and his b/f since March, and I really miss him.

Only thing is, when I'm in the Pitts I have to visit the extended family which means I'm sure as hell have to meet my ex.

I don't think I want him and my b/f together in the same room - that won't be good.

Damn, my boss still isn't here and I have nothing to work on... the phone doesn't even ring.

I have nothing to work on, but i don't care. I'm so happy it's Friday!! I haven't gone out in a long time!!! And I need to, I feel it in my bones, lol. I wanna drink, laugh and have FUN!!!

blah. here goes my decoration plan. mom and dad bought our closets 50% off at Ikea. huge deal i know, and money's tight nowadays. but that was the only color i didn't want. they don't care because they like it and it suits their furniture, but it doesn't suit mine. i am so pissed and frustrated because since i was little my parents always had the last word in terms in decorating my room, and that was my chance to get it as i wanted.

in order to "compensate" my dad said he would buy me any decorating stuff i wanted, wall stickers, whatever...because if i had my color as planned he wouldn't have bought that stuff ? so that's not compensating, that's just a way of shutting me up. at least that's how they made it sound to me.

and if that's like the shopping days with mom, the japanese lessons and other stuff they promised they'd buy me ...

so now i don't even care, i'm just blah and whatever. even my wall color won't fit anymore and that is the only thing i will change in my room.

that sucks!

I haven't even bothered to redecorate my room since it's pretty ugly... peach walls, useless wardrobe, ugly desk...

when I move out and have my own house I hope I can afford the look that I want. I'm so sick of having a mish mash. It would be nice to have a bedroom SET. Don't you think? with a dressing table (vanity) and stuff all matching... sigh. I've always wanted matching furniture!

Latest posts

Back