Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, depends if you're willing to sacrifice good seats or a good fortune. I'm cheap, so yeah. Haha.

But the last year - the Justin Timberlake concert... I spent $80 per ticket. Those were the cheapest since I bought them late.

My friend's boyfriend and her cousin kept asking what seat we were in.. making fun cus we were high up and they were ground level. Little ass boys, ugh. Honestly, we saw the acts better but whatever. Then her boyfriend got an autograph by Goapele who was some rows in front... then he rubbed it in our faces in the car... I'm like, "did you take a picture?" - no response, "well then, for all i know - that can be anyone's signature and you claim it's from this goapa-caca don't even know how to say her name".

haha !

for some reason i hate autographs. sooo lame. i could ask my dad to sign you a piece of paper, since a french singer (bouh ! don't even like him) took our family name for his singing career (what ? ashamed of yours ?) everybody asks if he's family. pff, like there's anything in common between us and him. at least I can style my hair.

I FINISHED TAKING OFF THE WALLPAPER !!!!!

yay !!
rockwoot.gif

now, dad's part : painting.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow that's a bargain. Shows are always a lot more expensive in australia for some reason... EVERYTHING is a lot more expensive in Australia
wink.gif

i have a headache, but i already took 4 ibuprofen, and i can't take more if i want to sleep this night. i don't dare taking a migraine pill.

I hate headaches.

Even more, i hate when I wear headbands and I get headaches from wearing them. Why does beauty and fashion always have to mean pain. Rip off!

I have started knitting a cardigan! I hope it is done in time for me to wear it for winter. It's not that complex of a design but it's harder than anything I've knit before... I hope it doesn't look awful, imagine how bad that would be, spending hours making something that looks hideous and home made and wonky
frown.gif

fingers crossed it turns out ok!

i suck at knitting. mom tried to teach me, but she's right handed and i'm left handed. kept making holes.

dad's computer is great, but the klak klak klak each time i type is annoying, and i'm listening to music on youtube, and i realised every video is darker on his screen.
frown.gif
i'm so used to mine, with my (slient) keyboard and all the additional buttons, my 12Gb of music (i'm mad, but i riped all my cds in case they got damaged or stolen during the move).

another heat wave in northern california. i'm melting.

in other news, the iphone 2 has just been announced yesterday. anybody gonna get one?

nah, i got a new phone fairly recently so no iphone for me...

Ok, so the whole thing with the stuff and the telling the ex that i def did not want to get back together and so on and so forth... finally got done tonight.

SO relieved. Emotionally draining, but not as bad as I thought. PHEW. I can move on and find someone who will be FOREVER forever, not 1.5 years forever
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif nah, i got a new phone fairly recently so no iphone for me...
Ok, so the whole thing with the stuff and the telling the ex that i def did not want to get back together and so on and so forth... finally got done tonight.

SO relieved. Emotionally draining, but not as bad as I thought. PHEW. I can move on and find someone who will be FOREVER forever, not 1.5 years forever
smile.gif

thats good you got that all taken care of. my son started tball yesterday..practice 3 times a week ... yikes! no more social life for me

eek! 3 times a week!

but at least he'll get a lot out of it
smile.gif

tomorrow I'm going to a craft fair ('the' craft fair in sydney more like) with my mum.

I'm hoping to buy some pretty materials for a new quilt. i want to do one with stars on it!

get the iphone.

and i suggest nobody ever get the lg env.

it's an annoying phone.

I dunno what to do with my spare time now that I don't work or go to school.

And gas being so expensive!

I'm paying 4.50 per gal right now... I drive a V6, so gas is gone in a few days.

Plus is mainy hot here. UGH.

it's not too hot here.

i'm feeling blah. this afternoon i must work for my exams.

we're out of paper for the printer. just when i need to print some stuff. gotta search in my non packed stuff if there's not some lost sheets i can use.

gotta go to uni get a code and copy the stuff i can't scan and print. grrr.

Ugh, I hate going somewhere just to print/copy - I hate that! Happened often when I went to school. Our desktop is down and the printer goes to it... I'm hoping my mom buys a new one before I go back to school in the fall.

Annnnd now I'm uploading a youtube tutorial
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif eek! 3 times a week!
but at least he'll get a lot out of it
smile.gif

tomorrow I'm going to a craft fair ('the' craft fair in sydney more like) with my mum.

I'm hoping to buy some pretty materials for a new quilt. i want to do one with stars on it!

you will have to post pics! I love quilts Im just not that talented...

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm between a new i-phone and a new Blackberry Bold...but it's so hot here, I'm about to melt!!! Lisa I am in love with th BBerry bold... I am waiting for it to come to my service....

Latest posts

Back