Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys !

i know i'm acting like a kid, but don't you just hate when someone stops you from finishing something? just because i was on my comp my brother took a comic i offered my dad for his birthday, i was reading it but couldn't finish it last night, tired. and then he brought me back the first one i couldn't finish reading either.

it's just for me that's an example of me having to follow the others' agenda, and gosh how that piss me off.

anyway i received my Totoro bento
rockwoot.gif
, i can't believe i just had to wait one week to have it from Japan.

now i'm just waiting for my fyrinnae order.

going to bed, see ya later !!

how excitement I love receiving packages in the mail! yawn. So freakin early.. and my bf forgot to close my bedroom door so my rabbit is in my room biting holes in stuff hes not allowed to.

sigh

im in new york!! in a crummy motel..blah i hate motels. but atleast i have the net. 4 hours to london, ontario! im stopping at a f21 tomarrow, soooooo happy!! im gonna try to hit like 20 of them haha..wow.

dude, i dont even hafta be awake.

for another hour.

i didn't sleep all night.

darn highschooool!!

I just layed there.

my parents were fighting.

my brother and my dad were fighting.

i might go lay and maybe get a half an hour.

don't know. :/

what are you going to do at the blood bank?

I'm looking for a new job still... starting to have calls from different places, yay!

What's wrong with your old job?

I start work again next week - but I need one with more hours. I need to pay off my increasing debt. Its ridiculous.
frown.gif

i found nothing at f21!! i didnt buy anything!! not even at h&m!! i think i have my heart set on what i want online and am just NOT liking any other things

im in canaderr

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's wrong with your old job?
I start work again next week - but I need one with more hours. I need to pay off my increasing debt. Its ridiculous.
frown.gif

well im cleaning there

the guy who respansoble on my old job desidad to put me here

but its nice no one sitting on my nerves

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif im in my dorm..my roomate is already drinking with her friend..oh boy
frown.gif

i hate ppl who drink

too much anyway

maybe you should talk withher and tell her that its bagin you

Back