Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, I agree with you there.

Yeah, I have no idea if im a regret in his life. But he's almost a regret in mine.

hahaha thanks!
smile.gif
i'm after it. haha.

Yeah, it was mutal & yeah he is. :/ ugh.

haha aw.

boys. if i didnt find them so damn hot i'd go lesbo to avoid their shitty behavior. unfortunately for them lesbos, i wont. haha.

we gotta chat it up on aim soon.

im exhausted right now. night.
tongue.gif

hey guys !!!

Jess i love your new avatar !

i cut myself when rushing to put the clean forks and knives in the drawer.
tocktock.gif

mom has sometimes memory troubles lol. we both eat soy yogurts, 2 per day. and today there was only two left in the fridge. and she bought one pack meaning 8 !! why don't she buy 2 or 3 in the same time? it's not like they're heavy. i should have bought them myself.

she was also surprised i paid some food with my own money yesterday. the healthfood store goodies we can't find elsewhere, i pay them with my own money. and the little stuff i bought yesterday at the mall, i bought them too with my own money. and frankly if i had used the 20€ she gave me for the week, it woudn't have been enough for the food supplements i bought and has to take.

nothing new under the sun, then.

another question hits me though : next weekend i was supposed to go at my parents' new house, and instead they're going to my uncle's(well if they don't see much people that's their fault, they didn't have to bury themselves in that end of the world part of France). should i go with them? i'd like to meet my new cousin at last, but she's having her wisetooth removed, we won't be able to talk much. and considering their cooking is really ahem, *generous*(let's say it, not really healthy either) i don't wanna gain the few kilos lost in a weekend. and if they talk to me about my diet, just one word, i might burst and tell them what i think of them, and there's a few things i didn't like in the past and had to shut my mouth about it. but as my mom has lost her parents, all she has left is her brother, and i don't want her to loose him.

should i go? i was originally planning to buy some supplies for the uni, pens and stuff like that. and go to the sushi bar in the mall
smile.gif
and do that with a friend if she's not working that day.

it was ok for me to do it on monday if i got to visit the new house. but now it seems like we won't go next weekend, and the next either because then we all go back to uni (my brother, his gf and me are in the same) and he will just be back from holidays. and soon i might have classes on saturdays, classes i'll have to go as my friends don't have the same as i.

and i type my stuff on my comp, and i don't have a laptop.

yes, i won't be able to log on MuT the whole weekend. dang. not that there isn't computers at my uncle's, he's a geek, but it isn't the same.

Hi everyone! Michal, I love your new siggy! It's so cute! I'm taking my daughter to visit my mom today if I can ever get motivated here! lol... I'm feeling very lazy.

Back