Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm putting some olive oil on my hair - i must be desperate because i don't like the smell... But anyways

My hair is currently too dry :/

the olive smell tends to disappear, but it always feel weird when i'm putting some on.

with my parents gone, all the meows (in french we say miaou lol) and purring is for me. and my cat saw me appear in the living room she went back into my room to sleep on my bed. cute.

hey ppl

we got here a nice breez

the cd drive dont open
frown.gif

Ahhh, i have never have to be here.

highschool is cool but i get over loaded with homework.

and once that's done.. i got to get ready for the next day of school.

.... never here!

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahhh, i have never have to be here.highschool is cool but i get over loaded with homework.

.... never here!

me too

just work work work

found this its made me lugh

postcard.jpg

michal, those kind of pics are my favorites. I even have magnets on my fridge. Here are more

women-2.jpg

ATT217790277.jpg
ATT217790498.jpg

ATT21779016.jpg

OMG! My Visa bill is due today. It is horrible! I spent way too much.......

Ha ha! It's only .12 cents, balance protector premium, lol. I payed it.
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif michal, those kind of pics are my favorites. I even have magnets on my fridge. Here are morehttp://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...rn/women-2.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...T217790498.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...TT21779016.jpg

they cute
smile.gif

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! My Visa bill is due today. It is horrible! I spent way too much.......Ha ha! It's only .12 cents, balance protector premium, lol. I payed it.
vogel.gif

we all are

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! My Visa bill is due today. It is horrible! I spent way too much.......Ha ha! It's only .12 cents, balance protector premium, lol. I payed it.
vogel.gif

I paid my AmEx bill the other day. 4k! Freaking 4k! I need to find a new job...
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahhh, i have never have to be here.highschool is cool but i get over loaded with homework.

.... never here!

If you think High School work is difficult and too much.
Try college.

My math class typically went as 60-100 equations due the next day.

And the professor would be nice and give us only "even" questions. Which ended up being 5 problems less. : Doesnt include other work you had for classes and if you worked aswell... *sigh*

Enjoy High School, Jess. Milk up in it's easiness.

Don't wanna think about college yet. hahaha.

it's not hard. Its because i'm lazy. I can do the work easily.. just the fact i don't want to. And i have a problem of completely stuff i dont want to do.

I was watching video's on youtube

YouTube - Turtreuse Eyes

and he goes "to not look like a drag queen not that i don't look like one anyways thank you!"

haha.

Yeah he's pretty cute.

:]]

me either, but i noticed his nails.

I don't mind makeup, but when a guy paints his nails it bugs me.

inless his gf painted them for him... haha.
smile.gif

Its like fleshy-pink shade. Eeesh.

I'm so bored... and feeling lonely again. Ugh, I hate going thru those phases.

Simply because I havent really hanged out with my friends for so long or much. And then thoughts of my ex start creepin in. I'm pathetic. We've been over for too damn long.

I cant wait for work to keep me busy.

Imma sign up for the gym too.

Sadly, i know that feeling celly. That's kinda why i wanted school so badly, cause then for atleast half of the day i wasen't lonely.

And when i came home im busy.

weekends suck :/

Yay, gym is goood. I need to get the ymca.

I want to go back to High School.

I remember hearing older people say that when I was younger, but I couldnt wait to get the freaking out. And the first year after I graduated, it was all good and I liked it.

But now, its like bills and work and school take over your life and you have to figure yourself out. Depressing. I'm doing more things now than what I did when I was younger, but its not satisfying enough. Ugh, emo ranting. Haha. I really do need another guy now...

Are you talking with your ex or no?

Haha. Well I'[m only 3 days in school...
smile.gif
i haven't hit the rough parts yet.

& no, were not. We don't go to the same school... and he completely deleted me from his myspace and i can't just calll him cause obviously he wants nothing to do with me.

so, im forcing myself to move on.

i think a guy in one of my classes is cute.
wink.gif
haha.

man, boys are totally shit. I seriously think, they have no feelings.

I've met some who do - but theyre guys you dont go out with. haha.

the ones you want are demented when the relationship goes sour.

im crossing my fingers me and my ex can get on smoothly. i dont like the feeling of being a regret in someone's life... which i think i was to him. errr.

ooo cute boy. get it girl. man, you'll have no troubles. i forecast um, lots of love in your life. but your ex is total shit. you said it was a mutual breakup, right?

Back