OMG!! New Urban Decay Palette! Alice in Wonderland!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow
12.gif
that looks so amazing; I love Alice in Wonderland...!

I was just looking at Urban Decay products and was thinking of doing a little splurge on some, and it looks like they are just trying to take even more of my money. Must resist.
whistling.gif

i'd like to know too.

i need a palette to take with me places and i kinda like the variety in this one

Originally Posted by Mylala88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif any updates on if the palette has been released yet and where? It is supposed to launch in March. Plenty of time for those who need to save up.

March?? oh noo I thought it was coming out this month! =( Does anyone know how much it will cost? Like the regular BOS?

Love it...I have way too many shadows to justify buying it, though. Hmmm...do I really need a justification?

On UD's website it says very limited edition. Do you think it will be fewer in quantity than BoS? I am wondering if it will sell out quick.

Also, now that people are giving sneak peeks they are all saying this comes out on the 15th of January!!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif On UD's website it says very limited edition. Do you think it will be fewer in quantity than BoS? I am wondering if it will sell out quick.
Also, now that people are giving sneak peeks they are all saying this comes out on the 15th of January!!

Yes I noticed that too!! It seems there will be fewer in quantity... we better buy ours the 15th! I think they are going to sell very fast...

Again, Sephora France sucks, i asked, and (i'm going to assume they understood what i'm talking about) they don't know. Hello ! I know the new UD items are released a few weeks after everywhere else, but you could at least, if that's not asking for the moon, give me an idea.

I really hope that the Debenhams counter here gets this! I am so madly in love with it! I'm skint though. Don't know if I can get it before it sells out! I'm just going to pray that by the time it gets to the UK I'll have the dosh to get it!

I heard about this in makeup artist's Kandee Johnsons blog.

Looks awesome, I want!

I think I will get this and mostly because ive always wanted a BoS and I can afford one right now. lol

Back