OMG!! New Urban Decay Palette! Alice in Wonderland!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gahhh, I don't have that many UD palettes because I like the little tokens (lol), but I was really looking forward to this. I have pretty much all the shades including Alice, which is in the Shadow Pony box.
frown.gif
I'll probably still get it for the packaging, but what a let down...

Yes I agree it will be a nice backup for some of the colors of BOSII, besides the other colors we don't have so it really is a nice addition to our collection. I think I am going to order it but I can't buy anything else for a couple of months =(

Looks very cool..lovin the detailed artwork (not to mention such goregous e/s). Ive never tried Urban Decay..guess this gives me reason to. hmmm???

Thanxs for posting!

I saw the palette at the urban Decay counter in Macys. It looked really nice in person, I'm considering it for sure.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif arrgh what to do! i just got BoS II for christmas and i love it, it's my first UD palette. and now this comes out, it has 6 shades that the BoS already has, but they're the ones that i love, and a really nice purple colour and will cost me around £30 p&p inclusive? should i do it? i guess the individual shadows retail at around £10 anyway... so it's kind of worth it...
edit

i convinced myself on the basis it can be a nice backup for the shades in BoS II that i love. and also you get a blue 24/7 pencil. and that nice purple colour. LOL fingers crossed i can get hold of one!

Flipside is a tealish shade, it tends to look more blue than green (contrary to the eyeshadow, imo). It's absolutely gorgeous, and considering the retail price of just one item, the palette might be a good investment. I'm still considering checking it out in person myself.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Flipside is a tealish shade, it tends to look more blue than green (contrary to the eyeshadow, imo). It's absolutely gorgeous, and considering the retail price of just one item, the palette might be a good investment. I'm still considering checking it out in person myself. lol mags, i'd convinced myself within minutes of posting, as long as the shipping isn't too high, orange said she'd send me one over.
biggrin.gif
you know you want to get it too. just think of vorpal. it's so pretty.

Imma look like a painted hooker after I get mine from trying too many shades on at once. I'm so excited
rockwoot.gif

Lucy, glad you got someone to grab one for you. That's really nice of Orange.

Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It already Sold out!!
frown.gif
I was going to get it right now and its Sold Out! Keep checking. They had that up even before the first 24 hours had gone by but the post is suggestive that they may be simply filling huge orders and may be releasing more soon.

Please God let them release it into the UK! I have to get nearly all of my cool stuff when I'm in the States..........no fair!

This was posted by UD on Facebook:

"For all those in panic.. stress not! Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows sched. U.S. in-store arrival est. first week of February Canada stores arrival est. first week of February U.K. Debenhams (yes, it's exclusive) arrival est. first week of March"

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get one when it was released. I'm too excited for when it comes.

But I went to Ulta with a couple of friends yesterday, and apparently they're getting it the 31st. I'm sure it varies, though.

Musings of a Muse made a review on this. I just read it and i'm confused now. No, no, no, i don't need the shadows, i just love Alice in Wonderland, i just love pop up art, and i just love that brand. No, no, no, thin tiny credit card will hide deep in my purse. And i just have 10%off at Sephora so that wouldn't cost me too much *whistles*

Urban Decay said in their facebook page that Sephora, Ulta and Macys will have it the first week of february... =)

Back