One Year of No Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talk about will power! almost halfway done now. how's it going so far?

wow that's so long!!!! I wish I could do something like that, but i'm really interested in some of the MAC collections coming out this year!

Are you sure this site is a good place for this kind of support group?

Anyway, hope it's goin well.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif talk about will power! almost halfway done now. how's it going so far? actually not bad!! i still havent come close to using anything up, although i did hit pan on my milani luminous blush. i buy a new mascara every other month but thats about it. its not as hard as i thought. i REALLY don't need anything else.

I applaud you, Anna. I haven't posted in a while, because I needed a break. My addiction was completely out of control. I have slowed it down a lot. It was getting really bad and I needed to cut myself off. I currently only buy mascara, lip balm, foundation and powder. The foundation and powder lasts me quite a long time, so that's barely an expense.

I will be creating my own no-buy and a year sounds good to me. Keep up the good work. Good luck!

Anna, I love your ticker...I hope you don't mind me borrowing the idea for my own signature!

Originally Posted by Anna /img/forum/go_quote.gif actually not bad!! i still havent come close to using anything up, although i did hit pan on my milani luminous blush. i buy a new mascara every other month but thats about it. its not as hard as i thought. i REALLY don't need anything else. I wish I had that kind of strong discipline! I've gone maybe a month without buying something but there's always something I want.

I know right? I don't have the discipline and most of my buys are cuz I just wanna try stuff, not necessarily i need them...

Back