Open Bag Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my black watch uh I think I stink at trading I have only two products but I love them my purse and watch:) but I'm gonna see if anything else may come to me but think I'm about done. That betsey bow ring is so adorable!

I currently have the Betsey bow ring, Juko blue bamboo bangle, and Kenneth Cole four row stone bracelet. I opened the bag Sunday and trading has been rough! I *really* want the R&Em bag, and the Big Buddha teal quilted clutch is ADORABLE as well. I am willing to trade the KC bracelet for 2 smaller jewelry items or the BCBG gold heart bracelet. Any takers? 

Trading has been hard. I have been tradin for almost 3 days I think it is and I finally just got someone to accept a trade I wanted! I think it would be really cool if a lot of us next time pick a date near 7 days and kind of circle our stuff towards each other first to help each other out and work together I don't know if it would help just a thought.

I am thinking of giving up the Blue she and josh studded tote in blue for some betseyy stuff! Any takers?

I am thinking of giving up the Blue she and josh studded tote in blue for some betseyy stuff! Any takers?
I have the betsey 2 row, yellow and black flower necklace. Thats the only thing I'm really wanting to trade. So I'm sure you'll pass. I don't want to lowball you.

I really love that necklace but someone else has it with another item to keep my value up.. If it wasn't a 20 dollar loss I so would;)

Hi I've been lurking for awhile but thought I'd come out and say hi. I currently have my 3rd bag open and trading has been slow. Here's what I have right now.

I'm rethinking my Nila Anthony Doctor Bag ($80, Turquoise) It's similar to most of the bags I already have and I kinda want to get away from my usual. If any has a MMS Design Studio Color Block Crossbody ($64, preferably the orange/tan) I'd love to have it with a smaller item for my Doctor Bag.

Originally Posted by AMA983 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Ladies! Has anyone seen the R&Em black studded gig bag in real life? Debating whether or not to trade some items for it. Is it worth my Betsey bow ring?
I just received the R&Em pink studded gig bag today.f the black is similar, which looks like it is, and it's my new favorite bag. The only thing is that the strap is a little short which isn't a big problem for me cos I'm short but I can see how it can be for some. 

Trading has been hard. I have been tradin for almost 3 days I think it is and I finally just got someone to accept a trade I wanted! I think it would be really cool if a lot of us next time pick a date near 7 days and kind of circle our stuff towards each other first to help each other out and work together I don't know if it would help just a thought.
That's such a clever idea! Let me be honest with you too, I've really only been trading with familiar faces, people I've seen on this forum/specific bloggers. Only because some people on lbb are really dishonest and it's nice to trade with y'all because it feels almost as if you have the "in" on trading. We can also give opinions on products and let each other know what's hi quality and what's not. BTW, if any of you are interested in the Kenneth Jay Lane big blue bangle, I just sent mine back because one of the studs fell out before I even wore it. So steer clear because it's defective. Whichever one is floating around in the gallery probably had the stud glued back into it. I was so disappointed because it was to die for!

I really love that necklace but someone else has it with another item to keep my value up.. If it wasn't a 20 dollar loss I so would;)
No problem, I would have felt bad for making you lose that much money.

I may be able to work with u - so if I grab that cross body bag you will switch me the turquoise one you have? Like one for one?

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I may be able to work with u - so if I grab that cross body bag you will switch me the turquoise one you have? Like one for one?
I was hoping to get a small item in addition so I don't lose too much value in my bag.

I'm rethinking my Nila Anthony Doctor Bag ($80, Turquoise) It's similar to most of the bags I already have and I kinda want to get away from my usual. If any has a MMS Design Studio Color Block Crossbody ($64, preferably the orange/tan) I'd love to have it with a smaller item for my Doctor Bag.
Watch out for the Nila Anthony bag ladies! IMO They smell terrible! I received the leopard backpack and it's been out in my backyard "airing out" for 5 days now. I sprayed it with febreeze and it's slowly getting less pungent.

Alrighty ! I only have two items . If you change your mind let me know your bag wants to be traded with mine!

Thanks so much Kelly for the heads up. What bag did you get? I love my bag but it does have a sense of cheap looking to me! But I thought I was being crazy!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I just went outside and smelled the backpack and the weird smell is gone.but it seriously freaked me out when I got it. I would suggest if you do get one, spray it with febreeze and stick it outside. I also heard if you put a dryer sheet inside of them it really helps too! So anyway, TRADE AWAY! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I heard all the Nila Anthony bags have that smell. It must be some material they use or something but that doesn't really bother me.

Thanks for the offer! If I decide to do a 1:1 trade i'll send you a message. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much Kelly for the heads up. What bag did you get? I love my bag but it does have a sense of cheap looking to me! But I thought I was being crazy!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That blue Tote you have is super cute! I've wanted it for the longest time, I think I like it so much because compared to a lot of the handbags on the site right now it could be used all year long. They have too many summery colored things currently and they would look really out of place in the fall. So I've really only been going with bags that I could use a lot. Also, I stick with the brands that I know, especially when it comes to purses. I usually stick with Big Buddha, and BCBGeneration. The jewelry on the website has amazed me so far! Things that don't seem very cute on the site have quickly become my go to pieces. The Robert Rose rings are gorgeous and sturdy. I was impressed.

Back