Open Bag Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blah xx someone was trying to switch me the same she and josh in your colors and I said no.... And passed it. Lesson learned in help trading don't delete all your offers...oooops . That would have worked out perfectly. I know I love the blue bag to because I was thinking it be great for fall because all my bags now our summer stuff. So ready for fall, I have wanted to try some of those rings but worried that they'd stretch out and not hold to wear for more then a few uses?

Blah xx someone was trying to switch me the same she and josh in your colors and I said no.... And passed it. Lesson learned in help trading don't delete all your offers...oooops . That would have worked out perfectly. I know I love the blue bag to because I was thinking it be great for fall because all my bags now our summer stuff. So ready for fall, I have wanted to try some of those rings but worried that they'd stretch out and not hold to wear for more then a few uses?
I guess I have smallish fingers, 6.5 ring finger so I wear them on my index finger and so far so good. I got the orange one in my last bag. I loved it so much when I opened my second bag of the month I traded down from a $40 item to get the little pyramid one with crystals. Now I'm on my 3rd bag of the month! Hahahaha. How terrible is that!? I guess that's what happens when you have a 2 year old who is independent (which is amazing to watch btw, she does some pretty clever things) and a husband who is on deployment (2nd time in a year and a half) This is my therapy, and you get a lot more bang for your buck when shopping on LBB.

How cute an independent 2 year old:) I will def be trying for one of those rings then! Sounds like something I should try. The bangles really worry because my wrist is so small I like tighter things on my hands. If I didn't have a million other subs I'd be on my 5 th bag right now! I'm trying to learn self control but it's so fun and in the comfort of your home what more can you ask for! How long does it usually take to ship and you receive it? I am reall shocked and I wanna understand more the exchange credit thing? So is it only for broken stuff or stuff you don't like? Seems like it would shoot them in the butt if people where sending things they didn't like back? Just wondering!

How cute an independent 2 year old:) I will def be trying for one of those rings then! Sounds like something I should try. The bangles really worry because my wrist is so small I like tighter things on my hands. If I didn't have a million other subs I'd be on my 5 th bag right now! I'm trying to learn self control but it's so fun and in the comfort of your home what more can you ask for! How long does it usually take to ship and you receive it? I am reall shocked and I wanna understand more the exchange credit thing? So is it only for broken stuff or stuff you don't like? Seems like it would shoot them in the butt if people where sending things they didn't like back? Just wondering!
I've been staying away from bangles too, but the KJL one had me! I like some of the dainty bracelets they have on the site. I got the blue tassel one last week and it's adorbs! I love it. Girl! I know! Shopping at home is so much fun and I've really become a fan of it. Mostly I've been shopping for jewelry and makeup products. If you like sample subs have you tried BeautyFix? It's only 4 times a year and you can find a discount code so your first shipment only costs $19.95 it rocks! I got $219 worth of stuff in my first box from them. I also just signed up for PopSugars "must have bag," it'll be their launch bag and I wanted to try it out. So, I'm going to post about that once it ships. I really want to start a blog too. The exchange credits are basically if you aren't happy with something you return it. You have to pay for shipping though but sometimes they will email you a prepaid shipping label. I received a bracelet and didn't like the color in person, so I sent it back and they didn't hassle me at all. Thats why you'll notice that there are some things that are always on the website. For example, the neon bangles or the nail polishes. People dislike them, so they ship them back and get exchange credits.

I have loveloved every single Robert Rose item I've gotten from LBB and I have had more bags now (I've been a member since April) than I care to admit. 
whistling.gif

The rings I've gotten from LBB have all been fabulous, no issues with them stretching out. I also wear a 6 to 6.5 ring, like KellyKaye.

I have two Nila bags that are terribly adorable, but I have yet to use them because of that smell. I would have returned them but hubby really likes one of them for me, says it will make me look all Harajuku Girl hot. LMAO. So I've been airing it out... for the last THREE months. 
icon_eek.gif
 It's almost decent smelling now. lol.

My fave handbag brands from LBB are Big Buddha (ALWAYS fabulous), BCBGeneration, Deux Lux, and R&Em. My R&Em gig crossbody got lots of compliments at the concert I wore it to and it's so surprisingly soft. 
lovelovee.gif

My bag closes Weds afternoon and it's basically all available for trade as I'm not a huge fan of any of it at this point :/

Steve Madden Printed Temple Shield Sunglasses

Steve Madden Square Frame Sunglasses

BCBGeneneration Colorblock Shoulder Bag in Black/Grey

Juko Stud Bracelet in Pink

All the Rage Bow Necklace

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have loveloved every single Robert Rose item I've gotten from LBB and I have had more bags now (I've been a member since April) than I care to admit. 
whistling.gif

The rings I've gotten from LBB have all been fabulous, no issues with them stretching out. I also wear a 6 to 6.5 ring, like KellyKaye.

I have two Nila bags that are terribly adorable, but I have yet to use them because of that smell. I would have returned them but hubby really likes one of them for me, says it will make me look all Harajuku Girl hot. LMAO. So I've been airing it out... for the last THREE months. 
icon_eek.gif
 It's almost decent smelling now. lol.

My fave handbag brands from LBB are Big Buddha (ALWAYS fabulous), BCBGeneration, Deux Lux, and R&Em. My R&Em gig crossbody got lots of compliments at the concert I wore it to and it's so surprisingly soft. 
lovelovee.gif
I have to say that I've learned to stay away from certain brands. I received one Nila bag and it still smells as well. Sucky thing too is I wanted it to carry my huge laptop, but it doesn't open wide enough for it to fit, so I feel it was a bit of a waste to get it. I traded a steve madden woven satchel for it and another item too. So glad those bags came back and I snagged one. So in love with it. Which is this Harajuku bag your husband loves? But ya staying away from Nila bags now. I also got a street level bag that has a huge rip in the lining. LBB made it right, but I just feel the quality isn't there for their prices even tho I did get one of the little color block bags they had (the orange and pink one). It's cute and didn't come defective, had a bit of a smell tho. So unless it's a bag I just love I will stay away from them too.

I love Big Buddha bags as well. I got a black ruffle one a few months back and it's my main bag now. Though I really do want to switch it out for the SM Woven, but I'll wait. Also getting one of the BB puffy totes tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. So Big Buddha is great by me. I also love BCBG, Deux Lux and Steve Madden bags.

I have a question for you girls tho. I'm going on a trip in August and trying to think of the one bag I want to bring with me, tho I might also bring one of my Dues Lux wristlets just in case. I would probably be carrying it on the plane with me along with the blue fydelity back pack I also got from LBB to hold my laptop and other gear on the plane. So I was thinking between these three:

BCBG color block shoulder bag in yellow/green: http://www.littleblackbag.com/product/details/3678/bcbgeneration-color-block-shoulder-bag

MMS Design Studio Color block crossbody in teal: http://www.littleblackbag.com/product/details/2306/mms-design-studio-color-block-crossbody

Or the Steve Madden Woven Satchel: http://www.littleblackbag.com/product/details/2110/steve-madden-woven-satchel

My trip is to California if that makes any difference. I do love the SM but thinking maybe it's to big for a trip, but would be helpful to carry more things on the plane.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question for you girls tho. I'm going on a trip in August and trying to think of the one bag I want to bring with me, tho I might also bring one of my Dues Lux wristlets just in case. I would probably be carrying it on the plane with me along with the blue fydelity back pack I also got from LBB to hold my laptop and other gear on the plane. So I was thinking between these three:

BCBG color block shoulder bag in yellow/green: http://www.littleblackbag.com/product/details/3678/bcbgeneration-color-block-shoulder-bag

MMS Design Studio Color block crossbody in teal: http://www.littleblackbag.com/product/details/2306/mms-design-studio-color-block-crossbody

Or the Steve Madden Woven Satchel: http://www.littleblackbag.com/product/details/2110/steve-madden-woven-satchel

My trip is to California if that makes any difference. I do love the SM but thinking maybe it's to big for a trip, but would be helpful to carry more things on the plane.
I'd take the MMS Design Studio mostly because it's a crossbody and they're just so much easier to carry while I have my hands full with all my other luggage. Plus it's really cute. ;p

Originally Posted by maeiland /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd take the MMS Design Studio mostly because it's a crossbody and they're just so much easier to carry while I have my hands full with all my other luggage. Plus it's really cute. ;p
It might be the perfect one. It's not to large and has two big pockets to organize things better. Plus you have a point about it being a crossbody.

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Blah xx someone was trying to switch me the same she and josh in your colors and I said no.... And passed it.

Lesson learned in help trading don't delete all your offers...oooops . That would have worked out perfectly.

I know I love the blue bag to because I was thinking it be great for fall because all my bags now our summer stuff. So ready for fall,

I have wanted to try some of those rings but worried that they'd stretch out and not hold to wear for more then a few uses?
Dior Adora,

I'm following you on LBB :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If you end up getting any of the bags I want,do let me know! 

Originally Posted by beckydsl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received the R&Em pink studded gig bag today.f the black is similar, which looks like it is, and it's my new favorite bag. The only thing is that the strap is a little short which isn't a big problem for me cos I'm short but I can see how it can be for some. 
Thanks for the feedback - wanted to make sure it was good quality before I started making any offers. Do you know how long the strap on the pink is? The description for the black R&Em says it has a 22" drop I believe, which seems pretty long.

Do any of you girls have this bag (in black)?

Trading has been hard. I have been tradin for almost 3 days I think it is and I finally just got someone to accept a trade I wanted! I think it would be really cool if a lot of us next time pick a date near 7 days and kind of circle our stuff towards each other first to help each other out and work together I don't know if it would help just a thought.
Definitely a great idea!

If anyone wants to add me, I am Alicia A on LBB.

Trading has been hard. I have been tradin for almost 3 days I think it is and I finally just got someone to accept a trade I wanted! I think it would be really cool if a lot of us next time pick a date near 7 days and kind of circle our stuff towards each other first to help each other out and work together I don't know if it would help just a thought.
Great idea!

If anyone wants to add me, I am Alicia A on LBB.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess I have smallish fingers, 6.5 ring finger so I wear them on my index finger and so far so good. I got the orange one in my last bag. I loved it so much when I opened my second bag of the month I traded down from a $40 item to get the little pyramid one with crystals. Now I'm on my 3rd bag of the month! Hahahaha. How terrible is that!? I guess that's what happens when you have a 2 year old who is independent (which is amazing to watch btw, she does some pretty clever things) and a husband who is on deployment (2nd time in a year and a half)

This is my therapy, and you get a lot more bang for your buck when shopping on LBB.
Hey Kelly - is your index finger a size 6/6.5? I have small fingers as well so that makes me nervous because I would like to be able to wear the stretch rings on my middle or ring fingers too.

so I have been trading up and am on day 3, do I still keep trading up or start trading down to what I want? This is my 3rd bag and the last 2, I went with what I wanted, traded a little, then shipped my bag. I want to stay through the 7 days this time. Help!!

I am trying to trade away the Betsey beetle earrings. I'd really like the OMG ring and another small item.

My name on LBB is Shawna Parker.

Originally Posted by prettykittyjl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just started a new bag with the Eiffel tower necklace. Items in My Bag (4)

juk_eiffel_tower_necklace_gld_2894_001_105.jpg

JUKO

Eiffel Tower Necklace

RETAIL

Now viewing
(60)
sm_square_frame_sunglasses_brn_3608_001_105.jpg

Steve Madden

Square Frame Sunglasses

RETAIL

View trade offers
(30)
bcbg_heart_bracelet_gld_4341_001_105.jpg

BCBGeneration

Heart Bracelet

RETAIL

View trade offers
(69)
bsj_bk_wt_gingham_pearl_yellow_flower_earring_4972_001_105.jpg

Betsey Johnson

Gingham Pearl & Flower Earrings

RETAIL

View trade offers
(50)

What would you want for the eiffel tower necklace or the gold heart bracelet? I had the necklace in my bag and I really regret letting it go for the Betsey Johnson heart and lock earrings. 

Hey Kelly - is your index finger a size 6/6.5? I have small fingers as well so that makes me nervous because I would like to be able to wear the stretch rings on my middle or ring fingers too.
My index finger is almost a 7 and the ring fits perfectly on that finger. On my ring finger it's a little loose and slides left/right. But, I really love it and the orange enamel ring in particular is going to look awesome with the KJL elephant necklace!

Back