Open Bag Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I just got the Robert star fish ring joy joy:) so pretty Blah I'm over the moon now I also got the Kenneth cluster ring. You guys got me sold on these rings last night. Now I just wanna switch my pyramid ring and im about done!

Even though my bag finishes today, I'm already in deliberation over whether to open another afterwards one or not. If they'd added a couple more must-have bags to the gallery on Monday it'd be no contest, but....? It could go either way, depending how this bag ends, I think.

I must say wow giving up my purse was a good thing in the end. I love my bag now if I can only switch my black watch for the white one:( but it seems only one person has this watch boo... It would look so much.better with my work uniform:)

Even though my bag finishes today, I'm already in deliberation over whether to open another afterwards one or not. If they'd added a couple more must-have bags to the gallery on Monday it'd be no contest, but....? It could go either way, depending how this bag ends, I think.
Delicia, they are also going to start releasing products on Thursdays too! Lush to Blush did a video chat with the marketing director and that was a special announcement. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> exciting!

Originally Posted by Fashionb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Donna.  I'll keep my offer out there, I was just hoping to get a cute whimsical piece this bag and Betsey Johnson seems to be the way to go.
I love Betsey. I don't understand why that necklace isn't trading well, but that's just how trading goes sometimes.

I also hate YOU! OMG! I tried everything to get that braided bracelet and go to see on the news feed that you got it for those $22 ZAD earrings! *fumes with envy*

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Delicia, they are also going to start releasing products on Thursdays too! Lush to Blush did a video chat with the marketing director and that was a special announcement.
tongue.gif
exciting!
Wow! That's great news! Starting from this Thursday?

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Betsey. I don't understand why that necklace isn't trading well, but that's just how trading goes sometimes.

I also hate YOU! OMG! I tried everything to get that braided bracelet and go to see on the news feed that you got it for those $22 ZAD earrings! *fumes with envy*
I was shocked at getting the braided bracelet also, my dilemma (spell check please) is that I have tiny wrists - 6" and think it will be too big for me. I have an offer for the BCBG star bracelet (Denise Go - I see your offer and am mulling it over)  which I know I can fix to fit my wrist.  I am sort of at an impass because they are both so pretty.

I have the R&Em Leopard Hobo and am open to trading for smaller items of equal or greater value. 

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I believe this Thursday. Isn't that exciting?
ooooo you may have just been to blame for me starting another bag up now
tongue.gif
hehe. That's going to be so exciting that each bag period is going to cover 2 new gallery sessions now!

i can't choose between two bags: Big Buddha Quilted Flap Clutch (teal) and BCBGeneration Color Block Shoulder Bag (white/grey)! which one do you guys think is more of an everyday wear? 

I was shocked at getting the braided bracelet also, my dilemma (spell check please) is that I have tiny wrists - 6" and think it will be too big for me. I have an offer for the BCBG star bracelet (Denise Go - I see your offer and am mulling it over)  which I know I can fix to fit my wrist.  I am sort of at an impass because they are both so pretty.
I offered up to $40 for it but no one was giving it up. I think it can be tightened to fit?

edit: I could swear that girlyenthusiast got this in one of her lbb hauls, and I was right! There are more pics of the bracelet on her blog and she does say that it's small, not a good one for people with large wrists. So I think it will work for you!

http://girlyenthusiast.com/subscriptions/yet-another-little-black-bag-haul

Originally Posted by xheidi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i can't choose between two bags: Big Buddha Quilted Flap Clutch (teal) and BCBGeneration Color Block Shoulder Bag (white/grey)! which one do you guys think is more of an everyday wear? 
I would say the BCBG would be more of an everyday bag. I think it's larger, and definitely neutral.

i have the: Robert RosePyramid Stretch Ring, does anyone feel like trading for it?

I offered up to $40 for it but no one was giving it up. I think it can be tightened to fit?

edit: I could swear that girlyenthusiast got this in one of her lbb hauls, and I was right! There are more pics of the bracelet on her blog and she does say that it's small, not a good one for people with large wrists. So I think it will work for you!

http://girlyenthusiast.com/subscriptions/yet-another-little-black-bag-haul

Yeah I went back to girlyenthusiasts blog to check.  I decided to trade Denise for the BCBG star bracelet because I remember reading that her bag ends today and I wanted to make sure I got it.  Also I can shorten the chain a couple of links if I need to. 

Actually the offers weren't that good for the braided bracelet.  The best ones were the Cargo Catalina Blush (and I have way too many blushes right now) or the blue and green braided bracelet.  It's amazing how the trading for certain items changes so quickly.

I still might go after the braided bracelets again.  I'd love to get the eiffel tower necklace too.

Yeah I went back to girlyenthusiasts blog to check.  I decided to trade Denise for the BCBG star bracelet because I remember reading that her bag ends today and I wanted to make sure I got it.  Also I can shorten the chain a couple of links if I need to. 

Actually the offers weren't that good for the braided bracelet.  The best ones were the Cargo Catalina Blush (and I have way too many blushes right now) or the blue and green braided bracelet.  It's amazing how the trading for certain items changes so quickly.

I still might go after the braided bracelets again.  I'd love to get the eiffel tower necklace too.
Oh yeah, you really have to watch the news feed. It seems like when something is hot after awhile the ones who wanted it either got it or moved on to something else, and then it isn't impossible to get anymore.

I'm trying to open a new bag with some exchange credits.  One of the items I returned was the Betsey Johnson sunglasses, and no matter what I choose for my item they keep giving me Betsey Johnson sunglasses. 

I thought the new item was supposed to be "completely different".  I guess I could trade them, but I really can't wear Betsey Johnson sunglasses because they are too tight for my big round head. 
smiletongue.gif
  All the other sunglasses I've gotten on lbb have been fine though.

Do you think the BJ sunglasses are trading well?

I bet if you check your offers that they haven't passed on it.
This is so the complete truth. Not one person with the Mosaic has passed on my offers, but my bag closes in less than an hour, so it's looking doubtful now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've even pulled out the big guns and offered Miztique clutch/sunglasses 2fers on a bunch of things, but no dice.

I'm kinda disappointed I couldn't get anything in this bag that I'm real excited about. Oh well, you win some, you lose some, I guess!

Originally Posted by Delicia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is so the complete truth. Not one person with the Mosaic has passed on my offers, but my bag closes in less than an hour, so it's looking doubtful now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've even pulled out the big guns and offered Miztique clutch/sunglasses 2fers on a bunch of things, but no dice.

I'm kinda disappointed I couldn't get anything in this bag that I'm real excited about. Oh well, you win some, you lose some, I guess!
That's another thing we were talking about, if we could send a wish list to lbb, we want a timer on the bags that others can see. At least for the last day so that people would know that if they are thinking about taking an offer they better think fast when someone's bag has 24 hours or less to go!

Latest posts

Back