Open Bag Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's another thing we were talking about, if we could send a wish list to lbb, we want a timer on the bags that others can see. At least for the last day so that people would know that if they are thinking about taking an offer they better think fast when someone's bag has 24 hours or less to go!
That would be such an awesome idea! I know it's something I would totally use myself too. People absolutely want the chance to mull things over, but want the opportunity to know if they're on the clock or not.

Also, sometimes, the closure of a bag might mean an item's disappearance from the galley for good!

I think I have lost my mind I now think I want the owl bath at haha it's kind of cool it's like shopping and then having it for a day then you can pick something else! I am enjoying it! Does anyone else have the bath mats?

I offered up to $40 for it but no one was giving it up. I think it can be tightened to fit?

edit: I could swear that girlyenthusiast got this in one of her lbb hauls, and I was right! There are more pics of the bracelet on her blog and she does say that it's small, not a good one for people with large wrists. So I think it will work for you!

http://girlyenthusiast.com/subscriptions/yet-another-little-black-bag-haul
I have a sick obsession with this bracelet LOL I've worn it every single day since it's arrival.

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I have lost my mind I now think I want the owl bath at haha it's kind of cool it's like shopping and then having it for a day then you can pick something else! I am enjoying it! Does anyone else have the bath mats?
I have the owl bathmat. I haven't used it yet, but it's really cute. The other side has suction cups to help it stay in place. 

Originally Posted by Fashionb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I went back to girlyenthusiasts blog to check.  I decided to trade Denise for the BCBG star bracelet because I remember reading that her bag ends today and I wanted to make sure I got it.  Also I can shorten the chain a couple of links if I need to. 

Actually the offers weren't that good for the braided bracelet.  The best ones were the Cargo Catalina Blush (and I have way too many blushes right now) or the blue and green braided bracelet.  It's amazing how the trading for certain items changes so quickly.

I still might go after the braided bracelets again.  I'd love to get the eiffel tower necklace too.
Thanks for trading! I still love the star bracelet but I'm trying to trade up to get the true love or heart BCBG bracelets which I havent been able to get my hands on yet!

I offered up to $40 for it but no one was giving it up. I think it can be tightened to fit?

edit: I could swear that girlyenthusiast got this in one of her lbb hauls, and I was right! There are more pics of the bracelet on her blog and she does say that it's small, not a good one for people with large wrists. So I think it will work for you!

http://girlyenthusiast.com/subscriptions/yet-another-little-black-bag-haul
Did you still want the braided bracelet? I will accept a trade for the BCBG gold heart bracelet or the gold/silver true love one!

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for trading! I still love the star bracelet but I'm trying to trade up to get the true love or heart BCBG bracelets which I havent been able to get my hands on yet!

Did you still want the braided bracelet? I will accept a trade for the BCBG gold heart bracelet or the gold/silver true love one!

I didn't know when your bag was ending and I din't want to take too much time and then miss your offer for the star bracelet.  I would love to get the BCBG gold heart bracelet as well.  But it looks like nobody is budging.

Originally Posted by Fashionb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't know when your bag was ending and I din't want to take too much time and then miss your offer for the star bracelet.  I would love to get the BCBG gold heart bracelet as well.  But it looks like nobody is budging.
Yea it looks like no one is budging so far for the BCBG bracelets for my braided one. There is a offer for the star one again, if my offers for the BCBG dont get accepted I might just go back to the star bracelet lol. 

I have the Betsey bow ring and would love to trade for the gold BCBG heart bracelet and another small jewelry item (kenneth cole cluster stretch rings or robert rose starfish ring are ideal!). Anyone interested?

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My bag closed already. I hope they get more of the braided bracelets for next month.

After only one day of trading I may just have to ship my bag. It is not the highest value, but I do not know if I could part with any of the items...except for maybe the wallet.

Items in My Bag (4)
miz_saddle_woven_clutch_3331_001_105.jpg

Miztique

Woven Wallet Clutch
RETAIL

Now viewing
(48)
avm_gold_silver_turquoise_braided_bracelet_4632_001_105.jpg

a.v. max

Braided Bracelet
RETAIL

View trade offers
(66)
cas_ipad_ii_croc_yellow_w_hot_pink_lining_4200_001_105.jpg

Case-Mate

iPad 2 Cally Croc Folio Case
RETAIL

View trade offers
(9)
juk_eiffel_tower_necklace_gld_2894_001_105.jpg

JUKO

Eiffel Tower Necklace
RETAIL

View trade offers
(54

Originally Posted by prettykittyjl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After only one day of trading I may just have to ship my bag. It is not the highest value, but I do not know if I could part with any of the items...except for maybe the wallet.

Items in My Bag (4)
miz_saddle_woven_clutch_3331_001_105.jpg

Miztique

Woven Wallet Clutch

RETAIL

Now viewing
(48)
avm_gold_silver_turquoise_braided_bracelet_4632_001_105.jpg

a.v. max

Braided Bracelet

RETAIL

View trade offers
(66)
cas_ipad_ii_croc_yellow_w_hot_pink_lining_4200_001_105.jpg

Case-Mate

iPad 2 Cally Croc Folio Case

RETAIL

View trade offers
(9)
juk_eiffel_tower_necklace_gld_2894_001_105.jpg

JUKO

Eiffel Tower Necklace

RETAIL

View trade offers
(54

i've been trying to get my hands on either that necklace or bracelet! they're soo cute!

So I think I'm finally getting the hang of trading, although I'm still not getting the one item I really want, which is the She & Josh Tote in Green :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Due to those BCBG totes I opened new bags.... Still hating the trading. In other news I found Gorjana hair ties on www.sneakpeeq.com/r/Njgzl. They have some other off the wall jewelry like LBB does. Then again I'm easily addicted. In my bag, looking for the blue BCBG tote, the coral BCBG zigzag clutch, the green woven wallet....and that's about it.

Hi Ladies - I have only had 1 LBB so far (should receive it Friday - eek! Super excited!) But I am not loving my current bag (Betsey bow ring, Juko bamboo bangle (blue) and KC chain & stone bracelet. The only item I really like is the Juko. What is their cancellation policy regarding un-shipped bags?

i've cancelled a few. You call and tell them you'd like to skip your bag, they tend to ask why, be honest, and then they skip your bag for you. At least the three times I've done it that's how it went.

Originally Posted by VintageSpade /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i've cancelled a few. You call and tell them you'd like to skip your bag, they tend to ask why, be honest, and then they skip your bag for you. At least the three times I've done it that's how it went.
Thanks. I checked their site and thought their policy was unclear. I might give them a call although I am still holding onto a little hope : )

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the owl bathmat. I haven't used it yet, but it's really cute. The other side has suction cups to help it stay in place. 
I have been toying with it too. It's too cute!

This is in my bag right now. Trying to trade the Robert Rose Collar and All the Rage ring. Am ok with the Zad earrings but could also go for something else. I'm not sure what I want though.

I'm so happy I was able to get the eiffel tower necklace back! I only had an hour left too, so close! 

Latest posts

Back