Other than beauty related items....what do you buy alot of?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give ya one guess what a crossdresser would buy besides beauty products... And its not mens clothing either!!
biggrin.gif

I buy alot craft supplies although I haven't bought anything in the past year. I have three toolboxes and two medium size rubbermaid containers full of supplies so I am trying to stop myself from adding to it, lol.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine are definitely art and office supplies. Office stuff can be cheap but art stuff I like pretty high end. I have tons of them, oil paints, acrylic paints, watercolors, pastels, colored pencils, drawing paper, canvases (lots!), watercolor paper, charcoal... it doesn't end! I have a very hard time passing by the art store without buying anything. Office stuff always calls me too, like pens, pencils, erasers, clips, highlighters... I think it all has to do with creating something visual.

I need to do that too haha I have stuff for scrapbooking piled up and I don't even have time to scrapbook!

I know; they add up so fast! Even if you spend several hours a day scrapbooking, you're still not using that many products.

Originally Posted by Pinklady77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Probably magazines. I can read through one in like an hour & I'm always wanting a new one! I also pretty much will buy anything that's pink, so I guess I have a collection by color..lol. me too.............if anyone wants to get rid of theirs.......I'm a taker!!
rotfl.gif

Clothes, shoes, vintage clothing and lingerie, stuff for my house...anything with the Sacred Heart of Christ...

earrings! H&M has a great collection of pretty cheap ones, so I rarely go there without buying a new pair of earrings. It´s funny that I still buy them when I`ve been wearing my pearl studs almost every day for the past 4 months or so.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif books and records (cds/vinyl)!
you can never have enough books!

I agree with you on that one!!!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Candles and air freshener, i have a 50 buck a week habit!!! oh air fresheners... my next weakness

Clothes and shoes are usually on my list, but latly its been earrings as I've not long had my ears pierced, I wil have more earrings soon than I can possibly wear as when in male mode I wear boring studs.

Art supplies. Everything from scrapbooking stuff to beads and fimo.. I have way too much fimo.

Candles/Candle holders. I order stuff from my moms candle catalogue once a month.

Magazines. I've got countless subscriptions and I work in a magazine shop so I find myself buying one a day.

books, as a true introverted bookworm, lol. CDs for sure, the last being Mantaray from Siouxsie Sioux
smile.gif

pens, i am never satisfied with the ones i have, and i want all the colors of the rainbow.

it used to be stationery, like notebooks, pens, tape, coloured flags and post it notes.. I'm still obsessed with things that go into my diary, all my work colleagues joke about my diary, it's colourcoded, covered in tiny colour coded flags, and notes EV-ER-YTHING about what I've been doing, LOL.

But, I am probably more obsessed with shoes. Especially black shoes, because I can tell my conscience that I'm buying them to wear to work! I probably have at least 100 pairs of shoes.

Back