Other than beauty related items....what do you buy alot of?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahem, looking at my desk, there is one thing i seem to collect, i don't really notice it though. you know those little things labelled "silica gel", supposedly working against humidity. well, my brother and i collect them. makes us laugh, don't know why.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif ahem, looking at my desk, there is one thing i seem to collect, i don't really notice it though. you know those little things labelled "silica gel", supposedly working against humidity. well, my brother and i collect them. makes us laugh, don't know why. that's a tab odd!!!

I have a total addiction to handbags and electronics. I have so many of both I never use, guess that qualifies as an addiction.
11dh.gif

I buy a lot of books and magazines, on all kinds of subjects. I've been trying to not buy new books and just finish reading the ones I've already got, but it's not easy!

i buy way too many magazines i have cut my habit to one a fortnight, and fortunately the girls at work are always buying them and them in the staff room
biggrin.gif

Hello Kitty purses, Gold Canyon candles, Dermalogica skin care products and Philosophy bath & body products.

Books

Scrapbooking stuff

DVD sets.. I try to get all the seasons of my favorite shows..

I'm an electronics junky to the extreme, I can't help but buy new stuff when it comes out, specially computers and game systems. I also like to collect shotglasses and have a mini Disneyland themed collection.

body wash, skin care products, clothes, music, books, necklaces. I guess I buy a lot of stuff, lol

I am a drugstore/pharmacy junkie. I go there EVERY DAY, it's really bad and besides make-up, I buy facial creams, hand creams, and magazines. I have a shopping addiction in general. I have to shop for something everyday but it's cheap things otherwise I would prolly be in debt.

Back