Other than beauty related items....what do you buy alot of?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hard time passing by shoes and cute socks. They make so many great exercise socks now with a more girly design than those I had way back in high school.

Shoes, Clothes, Jewelry, Books, Art Supplies, Videogames, Toys (Plushies) ... etc I always go a little overboard when it comes to shopping. Its really bad.

But I dont hoard. I give stuff away too. Just to make room for the new stuff I guess.

Shoes. I have about 15 pairs of Chucks and I'm always looking to buy more. I'm addicted to Steve Madden and Skechers. I also have a lot of Vans. I'm a shoe fanatic.

Fashion related items!
smile.gif
I'm obsessed with beauty/fashion.

I consider clothes beauty items so..I don't really buy anything else.

I guess webkinz? haha

Hilarious that you buy spatulas and don't like to cook!

i forgot one thing : tea boxes, the round, metal ones. once for example i was looking for some stuff to decorate the christmas tree, my feet moved, woosh i'm in the kitchen related stuff section
eusa_whistle.gif
, and you can't imagine how happy i was when i found this cute silver tea box with a carved christmas tree !

i've already decided in my kitchen i would have a shelve dedicated to them.

Besides eyeshadow [which I'm sure everyone on this site has a large collection!], I buy a ton of shirts. I can't go to the mall, or any store that sells clothing and not buy a shirt. lol

crazy socks. it all started with a friend who had the cutest, funniest and weirdest colorful socks. so of course, whenever i go shopping i look for some like that.

there's a shop called "sock shop" who has some funny ones, but they're expensive.

Back