OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there is one. There are some things I'd like to swap for as well & I'm sure there will be more in the future!

FACEBOOK HINT :)

‪#‎OuiHint‬: I’ll keep you nice and warm, and always stylish. Les Petites... ‪#‎OuiNormandie‬ ‪#‎FranceAtYourDoorstep‬
So we have a change to get the Peut Etre Sweaters again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I hope they keep track of who got them last time (and the other items), etc.

Instead of shirts, I would love more "one size fits most" clothing items that don't have words, like open ponchos, wraps or shawls like that. A nice cozy scarf would be great too! I never tire of scarves...

Last edited by a moderator:
‪#‎OuiHint‬: You can have one of me, or two, or three, or five. I won’t tell. Hediard ‪#‎OuiNormandie‬ ‪#‎FranceAtYourDoorstep‬

I'm thinking that the Hediard item may be chocolates or candy.  They have listed some new sponsors on their website which includes a sock company, a clothing company, and a cosmetics company.  They also listed a candle company and a jewelry company previously.  I am a little worried about the clothing since I am older and can't pull off some of the clothing.

I'm thinking that the Hediard item may be chocolates or candy. They have listed some new sponsors on their website which includes a sock company, a clothing company, and a cosmetics company. They also listed a candle company and a jewelry company previously. I am a little worried about the clothing since I am older and can't pull off some of the clothing.
If they send clothing, I'm hoping that they stick to the true Parisian Style which is tres chic for women of all ages :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know of any ouiplease codes that are currently working?  Kind of interested but not without a discount.

I reached out to oui please on facebook. I told them I was sorry I did  not sign up for the sub when they had a special before and now that quarterly is not taking returns I am even more interested.   They told me that all the memebers of   MUT  can use  the code makeuptalk for 20 percent off and annual  subscription for the next 48 hours.  I am posting it here incase anyone else is interested.

Omg  so excited just signed up too... glad I opened my big mouth and asked for the code.  The girl that wrote to me was very nice too.    YAY  I am number 2233  if they have that many members that's pretty good I think since they just started !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back