OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people who got the last box got clothing items.  Does anyone who got the box before know if they ask for sizes anywhere. I  Subbed and didn't see it .  Just curious.

Some people who got the last box got clothing items.  Does anyone who got the box before know if they ask for sizes anywhere. I  Subbed and didn't see it .  Just curious.
@ yes, they ask for sizes.  Maybe its in your profile somewhere.  I'll go look.  Edit: it's right under your Subscriptions in your account.  The button for Edit is way on the right side of the screen.

@@LisaLeah they come from florida :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I reached out to oui please on facebook. I told them I was sorry I did  not sign up for the sub when they had a special before and now that quarterly is not taking returns I am even more interested.   They told me that all the memebers of   MUT  can use  the code makeuptalk for 20 percent off and annual  subscription for the next 48 hours.  I am posting it here incase anyone else is interested.
Thank you for this!  I have been contemplating and trying to justify to myself how I can sign up for this box and this pushed me over the edge :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I have myself convinced that I will cut back on a couple of other boxes (I cancelled popsugar/FFF and Nina Garcia)....but I am sure if a code comes along I will cave and resub to those too, lol

I am SO TEMPTED but the more I think about it, the more I think that I should really just keep my money.  I feel like I would get more use out of even a bad Nina Garcia than this box.  I never took French, I've never been to France, I'm not generally drawn to French things just because they are French.  I want to pull the trigger so hard because YAY, NEW SUB! but it just doesn't make sense for me, given my taste.  But I am going to follow this thread anyway, and enjoy watching you all get your boxes!  I think it looks very luxurious and will be an amazing treat for people who are fancier than I am.  Congrats on your new sub, ladies, I'm happy for you!!!

While my first box didn't blow me away, some of the variations did.  I had planned to stay subscribed to begin with at the $150 mark.  I would have probably cancelled after my second or third box.

But at $87 a box, I would absolutely have stayed subscribed.  It's totally worth that and not just for the novelty of it but for the quality of the items it contains.

This is the way to do a French box.  I don't care about France much but I can still  love what I get :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoever she is, she's doing really well with getting box sponsors!

$87 a box is a so incredibly tempting offer for a well curated and luxurious subscription. The only thing keeping me from jumping on this offer is that there was too much variation going on with the first box. So I think I will for the time being keep up with this thread, see what the upcoming boxes look like, and cross my fingers that there will be another code in the near future for 20% off a yearly subscription. And I am almost positive that I will regret this decision when the next box comes out. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited because I can't spell today.

Last edited by a moderator:
i honestly don't think there will be another 20% off code. This is just because they are launching.  Surprised they offered it again. 

@mishmish  Ugh. You are probably so right about them not offering a 20% off code in the future. When does the code expire again? I'm so indecisive today so I'm hoping for an epiphany right now... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

it was 48 hours from whenever it was posted. so not sure. maybe tomorrow afternoon? tonight? you'd need to see when the person posted it and when she found the info.

So the code was posted about 24hrs ago (thanks@!) so probably still good for another 24 hrs. I guess I need to decide by tonight to be on the safe side...

So the code was posted about 24hrs ago (thanks@!) so probably still good for another 24 hrs. I guess I need to decide by tonight to be on the safe side...
yeah, depends on when she talked w/ them (may have been in the afternoon??) don't know how these things work...when they take them down, etc.

They did not offer the code to people. I was chatting with them on facebook and asked them if they could give me a code for a yearly sub since I missed the last promo.   The person gave me a code and told me  I could share my code for 48 hours with people . The code I used was makeuptalk.  I  asked if they could make this code available to others and was told for  48 hours.. I talked to them yesterday morning so I assume by tomorrow am it will end.  They did not make a code to get business. I chatted with someone and begged them to make a code for me. They were sweet enough to let me share it.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  thanks for clarifying. and with that....I doubt they would be opening up offers like that again....as it has gone all over the place on people's blogs too.  It's rather simple: either you want it or you don't (or are willing to take the risk up-front with that money or aren't).  Hate to simplify it, but ... 

I will add this, the packaging is REALLY nice.  It does feel really luxurious to open such a nice package and peak inside.  

Latest posts

Back