OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for asking for & sharing the code! I was regretting not doing the year sub before. Now I'm in! I wasn't over the moon for my box at first, but I loved some of the items, the presentation & the luxury of the box & I was able to swap for most of the items I really wanted. I've discovered new things & even developed a couple of obsessions : ) I can't wait for Feb!

I  have no idea who answers the facebook but they answered me right away and acted very  friendly nice and cheerful. I have  a really good feeling about the box.  Someone also mentioned pashbox.  I also have talked to them on facebook too they are super nice.  I got a code from the person too for a discount a few months ago. 

No need to apologize :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @  It's a significant purchase.

But with the code it really is an awesome value, if you were seriously considering purchasing it.

If not, you will have an extra $520 in your pocket. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ you really are fantastic! I hope you get all variations you want, all year long......

I think I may be even more excited for this sub, then LMdB. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)))))

#‎OuiHint‬: With me, you make a statement. Ripauste by Paul Stéphan ‪#‎OuiNormandie‬ ‪#‎FranceAtYourDoorst

The bags on this site are sooooo cute-- I'm so excited for February-- Bring on all the reveals!!

When I talked to them earlier, they said that their marketing team told them to do a code and they hadn't considered it.  That was the OuiByrdie one.

I honestly think there will be another chance for 20% off.  They've been so generous with handing out codes to people AND generous with backdating them as well.

@ I think if you wanted to wait, then email them again when you are ready, they might very well cut you a deal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

#‎OuiHint‬: With me, you make a statement. Ripauste by Paul Stéphan ‪#‎OuiNormandie‬ ‪#‎FranceAtYourDoorst

The bags on this site are sooooo cute-- I'm so excited for February-- Bring on all the reveals!!
omg... I want one of those SO much!  I don't even care what color it is!

Man, this lady who is curating knows what she is doing!  

mishmish, on 22 Jan 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:has anyone gotten 2 subscriptions? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL
I was actually thinking about ordering one for my sister but having it delivered it to me so I could "swap" between boxes.   That's kind of horrible though + I'd never get the gift box to look the same  :laughno:

I can't wait for all of us to post our pictures - so many great variables.

I was actually thinking about ordering one for my sister but having it delivered it to me so I could "swap" between boxes.   That's kind of horrible though + I'd never get the gift box to look the same  :laughno:

I can't wait for all of us to post our pictures - so many great variables.
I knew people were thinking of it... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> me being one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I talked to them earlier, they said that their marketing team told them to do a code and they hadn't considered it.  That was the OuiByrdie one.

I honestly think there will be another chance for 20% off.  They've been so generous with handing out codes to people AND generous with backdating them as well.

@ I think if you wanted to wait, then email them again when you are ready, they might very well cut you a deal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I emailed them about a code a couple of weeks ago when I google searched for a code and saw the expired Ouibyrdie code....they were very nice but told me that there was not a code available and the best deal was to purchase the annual sub....I was so excited when I saw the code on this thread, but I didn't have the same luck when I asked :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I emailed them about a code a couple of weeks ago when I google searched for a code and saw the expired Ouibyrdie code....they were very nice but told me that there was not a code available and the best deal was to purchase the annual sub....I was so excited when I saw the code on this thread, but I didn't have the same luck when I asked :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I specifically remember that - that's why I was encouraging people if they want it to go ahead (and offline did mention to Stella that it is a huge chunk of change so make sure she thinks through it - it's not an easy thing to just plunk it down - and to make sure she really wanted to do it and not feel pressured just because it's a deal).  Since they didnt offer it to you, I can see this being one of the last times they offer it.  I'm so holding myself back from getting a 2nd.  I have way too much stuff I need to reduce as it is. 

I can't believe I missed out again. The code has expired. I also had no luck when I emailed them to request a code a few weeks ago; I was told the annual sub was my best deal. I guess it's not in the cards for me and this box. Now I somehow feel I deserve a shopping trip this weekend.

Latest posts

Back