Our Rock Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man..why did i have to read this thread? lol..now i am going to have to try some out...

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh man..why did i have to read this thread? lol..now i am going to have to try some out... Me too!

Hi, Btw, my rock minerals sample just arrived. See if you can view the photo or not.They come with a nice note and a coupon code for 15% discount for next order.I ordered 2 foundation, one is not match ,I find that their yellow concealer better then LA minerals.Still can't comments so much coz just started to use today.But I really like their eye shadows & blush, very nice colour & their finishing powder very smooth. Sample are not very big, all in small baggies.

Originally Posted by Dame Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif How big are the samples?

Ha ha! I really don't like to come in here, coz I will be spending a lot of $$$ buying samples to try!!!! But is worth it! So many ppl have different comments for the products! Give rock minerals a try, cheap cheap cheap! with FREE SHIPPING!

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh man..why did i have to read this thread? lol..now i am going to have to try some out...

Hi, to me It can last me for few days coz each time I only apply very little.Depends on your uasge, if your each time usage is more, think 2 days will finish.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HollyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif How is the foundation? Is there enough for a full 2 days in the sample?

I forget to add in the code discount.The coupon code is ffd678,enter this code into your shopping cart before chk out.Is 15% discount, hope I am not late to post the code.

I just put in my order for a whole bunch of samples..I'm fairly new to makeuptalk and these forums are such enablers hehe

They don't really have a lot of choice to choose, but the eye shadows is MUST BUY item!They really have NICE COLOR!

I ordered samples!!

Eyeshadows - Embrace, Girly, Pink Ice, Love, Glitz, Glamour, Mocha, Pheobe, Delilah, Sophie, Zoe, and Bubble Gum, Summer Breeze, Wave, Caribbean

Bronzers - California Girl & Beach Bum

Concealer - Yellow

I can't wait
smile.gif

Wah, you ordered a lot! I also want to order the bronzers!

Originally Posted by PaperFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered samples!!
Eyeshadows - Embrace, Girly, Pink Ice, Love, Glitz, Glamour, Mocha, Pheobe, Delilah, Sophie, Zoe, and Bubble Gum, Summer Breeze, Wave, Caribbean

Bronzers - California Girl & Beach Bum

Concealer - Yellow

I can't wait
smile.gif

They looked so pretty! I couldn't resist
smile.gif

It'll be bad if I like everything though.... samples are the bane of my existence! LOL.

Darn it - I've just ordered a load of stuff from LaurEss. These eye shadows look really tempting though...!

I got my samples today, and she sent 4 free eye shadow samples! Very cool. I ordered 10 eye shadows, a bronzer, 2 finishing powders, and 5 foundations. It's a good thing I got so many foundation samples - their colors are rather off on my monitor, and the medium shades really are quite a bit darker!! I ended up mixing the Tan and Light Tan with the bronzer I got, because I prefer a lighter-toned bronzer with less of an orange cast. I'll give it a try next week, when I'm home from camping
smile.gif
(And we'll see what kind of sunburn I'll have to cover up this time!
wink.gif

Woh! They send you free sample, they didn't send it to me when I ordered
frown.gif
I agree that the medium foundation is very dark & I mix the light & the medium together, at least better.Let me know when u try it next week.

Originally Posted by Stellaria /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my samples today, and she sent 4 free eye shadow samples! Very cool. I ordered 10 eye shadows, a bronzer, 2 finishing powders, and 5 foundations. It's a good thing I got so many foundation samples - their colors are rather off on my monitor, and the medium shades really are quite a bit darker!! I ended up mixing the Tan and Light Tan with the bronzer I got, because I prefer a lighter-toned bronzer with less of an orange cast. I'll give it a try next week, when I'm home from camping
smile.gif
(And we'll see what kind of sunburn I'll have to cover up this time!
wink.gif

is there a way to track our orders with this company? or do we just receive a notice that it has shipped? I managed to order some samples friday before the free shipping ended. I am anxious to get the samples!

Back