Our Rock Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to heard that you like their minerals! You look nice with the eye shadow!

Originally Posted by mgmsrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used some of my samples the other day. I did colors out side of my normal comfort zone but it was fun. The eye shadows and blush had great staying power and no creasing at the end of the day.
On eyes:

Claire- Highlighter

Luster-All over

Honeydew- Outer half of lid and crease

Summer Breeze- Inner half of lid

Blush- Luster

http://inlinethumb45.webshots.com/6636/2935582370067532165S200x200Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/39177/2509133180067532165S200x200Q85.jpg

I'm not impressed. They are not pigmented enough for my taste. I liked only browns and Concord(?). But they were harder to blend.

I tried my shadow samples last night, over Cory brow-wax as primer. Normally, I get as good a color payoff using dry powder over the wax as I do with foiling....but the color with these was REALLY wimpy. I had to use much darker colors than I intended, just to get the color saturation I needed. (i.e. I had to use Sorbet to get the color I was hoping to get from Bubble Gum)

Pretty colors, but way too subtle for my use.

I got my samples and I'm pleased with them so far! At least, in the baggies.
smile.gif

I'll be testing out the eyeshadows, concealor, and bronzer tomorrow, and will let you know then
smile.gif

Sooo. I'm going to be ordering full sizes very soon on everything I got (or at least, most of what I ordered, depending on money.)

The heat and humidity in the weather here (Atlanta) is intense. And yet, my eyeshadow didn't crease! I wore it dry with UDPP and it looked really nice.
smile.gif

I also like the concealr and bronzers I ordered as well, although one looks a little bit dark for me, but I'll test that shadow out tomorrow.

So, for today: Great eyeshadow staying power (dry); good concealor, and a good bronzer.

Paper, I was on her web site on Monday and she was having a sale 3 E/S for $10.00. I don’t know how long it will lasts but I am thinking of placing an order during the sale.

I saw that!!! It runs until Sunday, the 24th. I'm just trying to pick and choose from the colors I ordered now.
smile.gif

I finally received my samples, and compared to cory, god, these were a lot! I noticed though that i was missing 2 bronzer samples so i emailed Laura about it. She replied immediately saying that she'd send them to me.

Great customer service!

Originally Posted by katiztic /img/forum/go_quote.gif I finally received my samples, and compared to cory, god, these were a lot! I noticed though that i was missing 2 bronzer samples so i emailed Laura about it. She replied immediately saying that she'd send them to me.
Great customer service!

Hi there! how are you?
I read that you compare the foundations to Cory's. what is your opinion about that?

thank you!

Hi simi,

The comparison was based on amount of samples alone, and ORM is quite generous with their samples. However, their range of shades of foundation is quite limited. =(

I tried the blushes though! and oh my god, they stay on a long long time! Imagine it is 35degrees C from where i am, it didn't budge a bit. =)

Back