Our Rock Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I ordered, I have send them email to check when my shipment out.They only send you the order confirmation, but they will not send you mail when your shipment out.They respond to my mail very fast, you can send them email to chk your shipment.

thank you for the info....I will wait until the end of the week to email and see if the samples have been sent out (if i dont get them by then). it does seem they are working pretty fast.

My order hasn't shipped yet from Our Rock Minerals, but apparently my order from Silk Naturals was sent today! <3 (I ordered 8 samples from there at the same time as I did from Our Rock Minerals)

oh ok..looks like from your previous posts you ordered around the 13th? I hope they get these all shipped out soon! Some of the colors look gorgeous!!! I cant wait to get them and hopefully find some great ones....I am not afraid to fall in love with them since the full sizes are not very expensive either!

I ordered:

eyeshadows: daisy, glamour, sophie, moss, caribbean, honeydew, latte

satin finish: caramel

concealer: green

foundation: medium

I hope the foundation color is ok for my NC35-NC40 skin!

Yes, my order wasn't that long ago at all
smile.gif
And I got a lot of samples so...yeah.
smile.gif
I'm not worried about it yet.

(Probably because I'm shopping elsewhere too. Shh.)

the foundation colors don't appeal to me that much. there isn't many choices you can choose from..

Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif the foundation colors don't appeal to me that much. there isn't many choices you can choose from.. I agree, I thought I would give it a try anyways incase its a match....I was one of the rare people i think for whom EDM foundation didnt work. It caused my skin to break out!
I am not ordering from too many companies...yet! It looks like it can easily become an addiction!
unsure.gif

ya, they don't have a lot of foundation choice.I like their eye shadow but I don't wear it often, so I just ordered a few only
smile.gif

Now the free shipping is finished and the foundation sample price is up to 0.5 dollar each.

I just received my samples, it was post marked for the day after I ordered, that’s pretty good.

My samples arrived! But I won't be where they are (in AL, my hometown) until Sunday. But they did arrive, so wonderful, wonderful shipping.
smile.gif

Dont forget to update us how you liked your samples! Mine hasn't arrived yet. They dont give out a shipping confirmation, do they? Because I didnt receive any

I only received the order confirmation, no shipping confirmation.

So far the samples are nicely packaged.

Originally Posted by katiztic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dont forget to update us how you liked your samples! Mine hasn't arrived yet. They dont give out a shipping confirmation, do they? Because I didnt receive any I didn't get a shipping confirmation. My mother was the one to tell me the packages were at home
smile.gif

I dont check my mail often so I emailed to ask if my samples have been sent out..I ordered last friday! Dont want them sitting in the mailbox for days either! Those vibrant eyes collection shadows look so pretty.

I did email them and got a response in like 2 minutes! My samples are on the way!

I used some of my samples the other day. I did colors out side of my normal comfort zone but it was fun. The eye shadows and blush had great staying power and no creasing at the end of the day.

On eyes:

Claire- Highlighter

Luster-All over

Honeydew- Outer half of lid and crease

Summer Breeze- Inner half of lid

Blush- Luster

How do they look foiled? (Just curious cuz that's how I wear all my shadows.
smile.gif
) I got paid sooooo I have a nice, big haul coming my way soon.

Back