Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe they know what my boyfriend will find sexy...we have very different opinions on that sometimes! I kind of like the surprise element of it. I don't ever really try different brands/colors/styles because I don't want to take a risk on something I might hate, so I just buy what I already like. My fear is that these will be trashy, uncomfortable, and fit badly, particularly because they're so cheap...crossing my fingers otherwise though!
ditto! but i mean at $1.50ish per pair it's worth the risk lol.

Yep, even if the quality ends up being lame, at least I can use them as a stash of "that time of the month" undies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, even if the quality ends up being lame, at least I can use them as a stash of "that time of the month" undies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing.  Period panties...

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought of this as well. But if they fit very poorly then I probably still won't wear them, even then. But if they're ugly and comfy, then perfect! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Update...... I just got home and my white envelope had arrived, it was not in a box but an envelope, the underwear is kinda plain but actually pretty good quality, made by American apparel, which is surprising there stuff is expensive.  I also received a letter in with the Undies, pretty neat.  I cant wait to hear from the rest of everyone on their packages, I am posting some pics of what came.  The shipping according to the envelope was $1.57 so for 3 month's shipping alone will be almost $5.  That leave $10 for 9 pairs of underwear, at just a $1 a pair, Definite winner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I have also included a copy of the letter that came with them, hope I don't ruin it for anyone else waiting to see theirs, but from what I gather not everyone gets exactly the same underwear all at same time,  so who knows 

Letter included:

Panty FIy       Dear Members,   Has it been a month already? First, I would like to thank everyone for all of the great input we have gotten from our members last month. We have already made some changes and are always looking to improve our service and make your experience better. As always and for our new members this month you can email any customer service questions to [email protected] . We try and monitor this24/7 and respond as quickly as possible. We are hoping to have a customer service phone number up and running starting in May/une. We are also going to be adding the feature to change your membership monthly to receive socks, razors, or other great products all for the same low price. Although underwear rocks. We realize not everyone needs 36 pairs of underwear a year. So we are working to add other products and create other 57 plans. That will be starting in Maylune as well. Should you have any suggestions on this please let us know at [email protected]. We are working with designers and manufactures to create our own brand and will be having it manufactured right here in the U.S. to offer more varieties and styles of underwear. This will also be starting in Mayflune. We would like to thank all of our loyal members and want you to know we will be improving our site and membership experiences on an ongoing basis. We thrive to offer quality underwear while keeping our prices low. A lot goes in to finding underwear that has quality and includes shipping for only $7 a month. We are dedicated to this cause and want you to know that starting in May/une you will be able to log into your account and select the underwear your want each month or you carf leave it as a mystery whichever you prefer. Remember in everything that you do stay comfortable. Jason @ Panty Fly

Thanks for posting this Kim! The curious itty has been killing me! Those are cute. Do they fit well? I'm looking forward to hearing more reviews!

Have not tried them on yet, but will be in the morning.  Material was better than thought though, figured cheap thin was once and forget it, we will see,

I know this is off topic but anyone have any other subs they wouldn't mind sharing with me? 

also as much as they have amazing CS, their constant grammatical errors and types gets to me lol

Never mind the sizing, lol, just found the chart! Duh, anyways, I'm in! The pic looks like decent undies and that's pretty cheap., so why not try then out for a month or two?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never mind the sizing, lol, just found the chart! Duh, anyways, I'm in! The pic looks like decent undies and that's pretty cheap., so why not try then out for a month or two?
i just looked too...hmmm why didn't they have XS as an option? XS is my size!! I hope the S isn't too big on me...the size S for ditsies was too big.

Quote: Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

also as much as they have amazing CS, their constant grammatical errors and types gets to me lol

Yep, but we'll see, sometimes I can overlook poor English if the service is great.

I think I'll have to sign up for this one next! Those look decent especially for the price!

I ordered because it seems like an AMAZING deal. I love adorable undies and pajamas but I'm so used to buying from VS at $10+ a pair. This seems a bit too good to be true. I'm a little bit skeptical but I'm hoping for the best. Their grammar's a little funny though... "$15.00 USD for each month". 

The pathway to payment was a little bit funky too but after selecting my order about three times, it seem to have worked! I'm excited!:)

I signed up for the Sleek and Sexy $15 deal three days ago and my package arrived today! I wasn't expecting it to come so fast, it was in a white envelope that fit nicely into my small PO box. That was a huge relief for me, because I didn't want it to come in a package that screamed PANTIES all over. Embarrassing. 

No little surprises or anything, just a letter from the founders. I'm a normal size 4 or size 28 in pants, and the smalls fit me just fine. The red thong and the blue panties are both from American Apparel, one is 95% cotton and the other is 100% cotton. I really do not like the purple ones they sent me, it was from a brand called MaMia, looks like something you would find at a Marshall's or a TJMaxx, so I'm not too unhappy with it. It was a little smaller than the American Apparel ones so it wasn't as comfortable as I would've liked. 

So far so good! I'm happy I subscribed!

Originally Posted by tropicatrina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for the Sleek and Sexy $15 deal three days ago and my package arrived today! I wasn't expecting it to come so fast, it was in a white envelope that fit nicely into my small PO box. That was a huge relief for me, because I didn't want it to come in a package that screamed PANTIES all over. Embarrassing. 

No little surprises or anything, just a letter from the founders. I'm a normal size 4 or size 28 in pants, and the smalls fit me just fine. The red thong and the blue panties are both from American Apparel, one is 95% cotton and the other is 100% cotton. I really do not like the purple ones they sent me, it was from a brand called MaMia, looks like something you would find at a Marshall's or a TJMaxx, so I'm not too unhappy with it. It was a little smaller than the American Apparel ones so it wasn't as comfortable as I would've liked. 

So far so good! I'm happy I subscribed!
thanks for the post! unfortunately I may have to give all my pairs away :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm a size 0 and 24 waist...I don't think the smalls will work for me. Damn...

Back