Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i just got my package...and i had to PAY the mailman .72 cents because pantyfly didn't put enough postage on it LOL. I got one of those brief looking ones in white (meh...don't like those) the hipsters in navy which i like. and a thong in light pink with fuschia hearts lol (also meh, don't like pink and don't like thongs!!). but i'll wear them all and it was worth what I spent on it!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so i just got my package...and i had to PAY the mailman .72 cents because pantyfly didn't put enough postage on it LOL. I got one of those brief looking ones in white (meh...don't like those) the hipsters in navy which i like. and a thong in light pink with fuschia hearts lol (also meh, don't like pink and don't like thongs!!). but i'll wear them all and it was worth what I spent on it!
Oh man, that's not good =/ After going through the 2 pages previous to this post I was READY to pay them - now this has me on the fence! Haha but everyone says their CS is great so maybe shoot them an email? Maybe you'll get a free pair for your troubles! =]

I don't understand how you have to pay the mailman? Wouldn't postage have to be paid in full before the package even got handed off to the post office?

Never heard of having to pay the postman money, I think you got hustled by your mail man, my envelope had a sticker on it for $1.57, not stamps. Oh well, Anyone else had to pay their post man??

Originally Posted by kimmud2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never heard of having to pay the postman money, I think you got hustled by your mail man, my envelope had a sticker on it for $1.57, not stamps. Oh well, Anyone else had to pay their post man??
LOL. Maybe her mailmain really, really wanted a candy bar and didn't have enough change on him? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Idk, I've heard of that with some people with trades and stuff. I don't know how it happens, but I guess it does.

yeah i trust my mailman. he said that sometimes that happens (idk how that works out though...) mine had a sticker on it for 1.52 as well...maybe they added delivery confirmation to it or something at the last minute?? i'll contact them and ask though just to see what they say.

OH wow, 2 thumbs up to their CS.  This is our conversation: 

[SIZE=10pt]From:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Stephanie
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:38 PM
To: Pantyfly Web mail
Subject: Postage
[/SIZE]

Hi,

I got my package today and I love it! Thank you! However, I wanted to let you know that I had to pay the mailman .72 cents in postage because he said that not enough postage was put on the package. I just wanted to let you know so that doesn't happen again with anyone else or any other packages.

Thanks,

Stephanie

[SIZE=11pt]Hey Stephanie,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]   I just got your email forwarded to me, my name is Jason one of the founders of Panty Fly.  We literally send out thousands of Packages every month and this has never happened.  You are our first.  I apologize as this is  kind of embarrassing.  My number one goal when I founded Panty Fly was to offer customer service like no other company could.  I have refunded your full amount that you paid through Paypal, and you will continue to get your next two months on us.  Please accept my sincere apologies and I give you my word you will not have to pay the post man next month. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and have a great day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Jason[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]CEO Panty Fly[/SIZE]

yeah i trust my mailman. he said that sometimes that happens (idk how that works out though...) mine had a sticker on it for 1.52 as well...maybe they added delivery confirmation to it or something at the last minute?? i'll contact them and ask though just to see what they say.
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was just kidding, I've heard of it happening with trades before! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad they took care of you!

I thanked him and told him they have a growing fan base on MuT :p. It's funny, i've never seen a sub gain this much interest before on the forum in such a short time (but then again I'm not always on the forums, I usually just keep track of the ones i'm following)

Thats what I call service ! I had to send a email to change the size after I placed my order and in 15 minutes they emailed back ! I wish some other subs would take note !!

OH wow, 2 thumbs up to their CS.  This is our conversation:  From: Stephanie Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:38 PM To: Pantyfly Web mail Subject: Postage Hi, I got my package today and I love it! Thank you! However, I wanted to let you know that I had to pay the mailman .72 cents in postage because he said that not enough postage was put on the package. I just wanted to let you know so that doesn't happen again with anyone else or any other packages. Thanks, Stephanie Hey Stephanie,    I just got your email forwarded to me, my name is Jason one of the founders of Panty Fly.  We literally send out thousands of Packages every month and this has never happened.  You are our first.  I apologize as this is  kind of embarrassing.  My number one goal when I founded Panty Fly was to offer customer service like no other company could.  I have refunded your full amount that you paid through Paypal, and you will continue to get your next two months on us.  Please accept my sincere apologies and I give you my word you will not have to pay the post man next month. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and have a great day. Jason CEO Panty Fly

OH wow, 2 thumbs up to their CS.  This is our conversation: 

[SIZE=10pt]From:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Stephanie[/SIZE]

Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:38 PM

To: Pantyfly Web mail

Subject: Postage

Hi,

I got my package today and I love it! Thank you! However, I wanted to let you know that I had to pay the mailman .72 cents in postage because he said that not enough postage was put on the package. I just wanted to let you know so that doesn't happen again with anyone else or any other packages.

Thanks,

Stephanie
[SIZE=11pt]Hey Stephanie,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]   I just got your email forwarded to me, my name is Jason one of the founders of Panty Fly.  We literally send out thousands of Packages every month and this has never happened.  You are our first.  I apologize as this is  kind of embarrassing.  My number one goal when I founded Panty Fly was to offer customer service like no other company could.  I have refunded your full amount that you paid through Paypal, and you will continue to get your next two months on us.  Please accept my sincere apologies and I give you my word you will not have to pay the post man next month. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and have a great day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Jason[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]CEO Panty Fly[/SIZE]

I'm like thoroughly impressed. He said his goal was to provide CS like no other sub service would and I think he is CERTAINLY providing it so far!!

All right you guys talked me into it!  Just signed up for a 3 month subscription.

Already had to contact their customer service, I could not figure out where to put shipping address vs billing address, and I do NOT want them sending panties to my aunt!  (that's where my billing address is)  I'm crossing my fingers that they're just as awesome as I've seen in this thread!

I got mine today! I went with the mix option and got two thongs and a pair of the briefs, all American Apparel. I might switch my style, I'm not big on thongs.

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine today! I went with the mix option and got two thongs and a pair of the briefs, all American Apparel. I might switch my style, I'm not big on thongs.
same here, i may change the style as well. I like the crazy prints on the thongs though! I wish the briefs were like that but I know AA only does simple solids.

The MamaMia looks like super briefs. Have anyone received their Barely There? I might want to switch after receiving this. Not terrible but it wasn't as cute as shown in the pictures. Definitely got what I paid for, I suppose.

Its happened to me, even from companies. They keep mine at the post office until I bring them 30 cents or whatever. 

I am excited I signed up for this one today, can't wait to get my first one, I just hope with a rush of new subscribers the quality doesn't tank or the price go straight up LOL 

Back