Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think pantyflys needs give me a kick back for mentioning them on another thread and getting this outpouring of MUT subscribers ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tropicatrina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for the Sleek and Sexy $15 deal three days ago and my package arrived today! I wasn't expecting it to come so fast, it was in a white envelope that fit nicely into my small PO box. That was a huge relief for me, because I didn't want it to come in a package that screamed PANTIES all over. Embarrassing. 

No little surprises or anything, just a letter from the founders. I'm a normal size 4 or size 28 in pants, and the smalls fit me just fine. The red thong and the blue panties are both from American Apparel, one is 95% cotton and the other is 100% cotton. I really do not like the purple ones they sent me, it was from a brand called MaMia, looks like something you would find at a Marshall's or a TJMaxx, so I'm not too unhappy with it. It was a little smaller than the American Apparel ones so it wasn't as comfortable as I would've liked. 

So far so good! I'm happy I subscribed!
Thank you for the notes on the envelope, I was soooo nervous it would let all my neighbors, mailman, and family see that I'm subscribing to underwear now hahah. I like how both of the blues look despite that you didn't like one of them so much... They're still cute though! But it makes me a little nervous because I usually wear a size small in Victoria Secret and they're like size 24~26 and probably around a normal size 0~1. I compared their size charts to VS and they relatively matched at the time I made my purchase - I'm scared they might not fit now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully they will!

When I signed up I asked them this, they said "if I got my size wrong to simply email them. They would update the size and send  out a one time replacement for free the next day."  Pretty neat so if the size is wrong just email them at [email protected] and they will fix it

Originally Posted by kimmud2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I signed up I asked them this, they said "if I got my size wrong to simply email them. They would update the size and send  out a one time replacement for free the next day."  Pretty neat so if the size is wrong just email them at [email protected] and they will fix it
awesome! i hope if it's too big for me they'll refund me then since they don't have XS

I signed up for the mixed bag on Monday and here's what i rec'd today:

I'm really thrilled with what I got and checking American Apparel website these 3 pairs are a $40 value. Awesome!

I got mine today after signing up like last week (super fast!!!) and I got three of the same, in different colors. But for $5 as long as its comfortable how can I go wrong?! 

I signed up for the mixed bag on Monday and here's what i rec'd today: I'm really thrilled with what I got and checking American Apparel website these 3 pairs are a $40 value. Awesome!
These look super cute and comfy. Glad I signed up! Can't wait to get mine!

Ahh! Everyone's orders look so cute! I'm bummed I'm on vacation...my package is probably waiting for me at home!

I just got my second ditsies order, it's completely see through! AHHH I don't like that!! Lol I think pantyfly will work better with my comfort level lol

Because of this thread I subscribed. I am plus sized so I am nervous but I always need underwear. 

I ordered Xl, my size in any underwear brand including american apparel, and two of the 3 pairs i received were too small!

Because of this thread I subscribed. I am plus sized so I am nervous but I always need underwear. 

Hey email them and let them know, their customer service rocks, they will probably offer to send you out two replacements, let them know what happened.  Did you get american apparel?  Im confused if you wear a size in american apparel, you got american apparel and they didnt fit????   What kind of package did you order the barely or the sleek ones?

I'm fluffy too (16/18 usually) and I ordered the 3xl I think. I figure I can shrink them if they're too big and then change my size for the next month.

Originally Posted by Sputinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered Xl, my size in any underwear brand including american apparel, and two of the 3 pairs i received were too small!
I usually wear S for most brands, but according to their sizing I was an M.

I guess that's a good thing I decided to measure myself before I purchased the subscription.

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm fluffy too (16/18 usually) and I ordered the 3xl I think. I figure I can shrink them if they're too big and then change my size for the next month.
how are you finding these sizes? they only have S,M,L and XL listed on the site...

Different styles have different sizes. The typo where did it come from, they must of already fixed it.  LOL that is to funny

Originally Posted by kimmud2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Different styles have different sizes. The typo where did it come from, they must of already fixed it.  LOL that is to funny
LOL just on one of the main pages...was still there a couple of hours ago. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how are you finding these sizes? they only have S,M,L and XL listed on the site...

http://shop.pantyfly.com/underwear-size

They currently have S-3X available on the subs, it seems...

Back