Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was concerned about sizes and the S fits well! I'm happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  Unfortunately the briefs remind me of boys lol so I don't feel comfortable wearing them! I tried them out and was immediately freaked out lol.  But the hipster and the thong are pretty!

I just got my three panties today and they are great! I did the mix it up  option and got cute boyshorts, a thong and a smaller thong and they all fit awesome. I wear a 6 or an 8 and ordered a Large and they fit perfect. They are all american apparel and fairly plain, not a bad thing, and i'm super excited for next month's package! Definitely glad I signed up for the $15/3 month deal:)

I am nervous to sign up with the wrong size.... Pretty sure I'm a medium at Victoria's secret. I have a pretty small waist and some booty...definitely not a small, but not sure my butt would make me a large. I'm still in juniors clothes (haha) and I wear like an 11 in those bottoms.....hmmmm

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am nervous to sign up with the wrong size....

Pretty sure I'm a medium at Victoria's secret. I have a pretty small waist and some booty...definitely not a small, but not sure my butt would make me a large. I'm still in juniors clothes (haha) and I wear like an 11 in those bottoms.....hmmmm
*Not being rude just trying to be helpful!*

I'm also small-waisted but big bootied, lol. But I wear like a 5/6 in junior's jeans, and fit good into medium underwear - so maybe the large would work better for you since you're more of an 11? even if it doesn't, you can email them & they'll update the size and send out a one time replacement (according to a previous post on this thread.) It seems like they use more than one brand though, so I'd go with the size you buy most often anyways. Better to have them arrive a little too big than a little too small!

Yes, they do. When you sign up and order a size.  If the get the correct size you ordered but they do not fit then you can email them, and they offer a one time free size replacement.  Plus they said starting in May/June they will be offering a option for people to pick their underwear if they want or they can keep it a mystery.  It was in the newsletter that came with their package.  

*Not being rude just trying to be helpful!* I'm also small-waisted but big bootied, lol. But I wear like a 5/6 in junior's jeans, and fit good into medium underwear - so maybe the large would work better for you since you're more of an 11? even if it doesn't, you can email them & they'll update the size and send out a one time replacement (according to a previous post on this thread.) It seems like they use more than one brand though, so I'd go with the size you buy most often anyways. Better to have them arrive a little too big than a little too small!
Thanks! Almost ALL my drawes (haha) are mediums and from Victoria's secret, but maybe I'll go with a large to be safe. It's weird how bodies can be the same size in clothing but you could never tell. Or someone could look way smaller than you, but weigh more or wear a bigger size. I'm trying to hold back and not subscribe, but I really want to. Just a matter of time

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wish mine would arrive already!
Me too! I got paid yesterday and the first thing I did this morning was subscribe! Can't wait to see what styles I get!

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! Almost ALL my drawes (haha) are mediums and from Victoria's secret, but maybe I'll go with a large to be safe. It's weird how bodies can be the same size in clothing but you could never tell. Or someone could look way smaller than you, but weigh more or wear a bigger size. I'm trying to hold back and not subscribe, but I really want to. Just a matter of time
ME TOO! 

I got my first delivery yesterday!  I definitely have to email them and ask for no more thongs!  I made the mistake of asking for a "mix it up" pack... thinking maybe I'd get one thong, one bikini, and one full coverage, but NO.  One pair of briefs in red (very plain, but comfortable!), a nude & black striped thong (I love it!) and a FLUORESCENT yellow one with black zebra print on the front!  
icon_eek.gif
  Don't get me wrong, they're cute, but whoa... bright.

I'm hoping there's a way they can send me a mix of bikini and full coverage, with no thongs!  I wear them very rarely, so now I'm well-supplied.

I got my first delivery yesterday!  I definitely have to email them and ask for no more thongs!  I made the mistake of asking for a "mix it up" pack... thinking maybe I'd get one thong, one bikini, and one full coverage, but NO.  One pair of briefs in red (very plain, but comfortable!), a nude & black striped thong (I love it!) and a FLUORESCENT yellow one with black zebra print on the front!  
icon_eek.gif
  Don't get me wrong, they're cute, but whoa... bright. I'm hoping there's a way they can send me a mix of bikini and full coverage, with no thongs!  I wear them very rarely, so now I'm well-supplied.
I subscribed for mix it up as well...I don't like granny panties but i don't like thongs either. I literally wear thongs MAYBE once a month, or if I know someone else will be seeing them ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The thongs you got sound adorable, but I hope they send a mix. My favorite type is string bikini.... I really like the dark pair that the girl is wearing in one of the pics on the website (bent over in a car, I think)?

The last thing in the world  I need is MORE underwear, but I'm intrigued!

Does anyone happen know when they charge/ship every month? 

Answered my own question. E-mailed them and they responded in FOUR MINUTES. On a Sunday morning. On Easter. Kind of amazed!

Code:
 It is monthly, and is 30 days from the day you sign up, if we do not change it. We can set it up whenever you would like if you pay via credit card, if you sign up with paypal it is 30 days from day you sign up. We ship first order out within 48 hours of signup and each order after on the 15th of the month no matter how you sign up. Hope this answers your questions..... ----------------------------------------------- Good morning! Looking to possibly sign up for this service, but just curious if there is a certain day of the month my card would be charged and if there's a certain date you'll ship on each month? Thanks!
  I might be a little sleep deprived, but I'm not sure I understand. So, we're charged every month on the same day we signed up. But they ship on the 15th. So if I signed up today, the 31st, wouldn't my next box (after the first one) be shipped on the 15th & then my card would be charged again on the 31st? Just seems odd that they'd ship something before they charge me for it. But again, I could be reading it wrong. 

I received my pkg lightening fast. I got 2 thongs & the white aa briefs. I love them all!  I was worried abt the sizing- I wear size 0 or 2, however everything looks just fine. I've already tried the thongs, and they fit fine. The briefs appear big, but I have a feeling they'll be just right!  Love this co.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my pkg lightening fast. I got 2 thongs & the white aa briefs. I love them all!  I was worried abt the sizing- I wear size 0 or 2, however everything looks just fine. I've already tried the thongs, and they fit fine. The briefs appear big, but I have a feeling they'll be just right!  Love this co.
Sad, I ordered on the 18th and still haven't received mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kimmud2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Update...... I just got home and my white envelope had arrived, it was not in a box but an envelope, the underwear is kinda plain but actually pretty good quality, made by American apparel, which is surprising there stuff is expensive.  I also received a letter in with the Undies, pretty neat.  I cant wait to hear from the rest of everyone on their packages, I am posting some pics of what came.  The shipping according to the envelope was $1.57 so for 3 month's shipping alone will be almost $5.  That leave $10 for 9 pairs of underwear, at just a $1 a pair, Definite winner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I have also included a copy of the letter that came with them, hope I don't ruin it for anyone else waiting to see theirs, but from what I gather not everyone gets exactly the same underwear all at same time,  so who knows 

Letter included:

Panty FIy       Dear Members,   Has it been a month already? First, I would like to thank everyone for all of the great input we have gotten from our members last month. We have already made some changes and are always looking to improve our service and make your experience better. As always and for our new members this month you can email any customer service questions to [email protected] . We try and monitor this24/7 and respond as quickly as possible. We are hoping to have a customer service phone number up and running starting in May/une. We are also going to be adding the feature to change your membership monthly to receive socks, razors, or other great products all for the same low price. Although underwear rocks. We realize not everyone needs 36 pairs of underwear a year. So we are working to add other products and create other 57 plans. That will be starting in Maylune as well. Should you have any suggestions on this please let us know at [email protected]. We are working with designers and manufactures to create our own brand and will be having it manufactured right here in the U.S. to offer more varieties and styles of underwear. This will also be starting in Mayflune. We would like to thank all of our loyal members and want you to know we will be improving our site and membership experiences on an ongoing basis. We thrive to offer quality underwear while keeping our prices low. A lot goes in to finding underwear that has quality and includes shipping for only $7 a month. We are dedicated to this cause and want you to know that starting in May/une you will be able to log into your account and select the underwear your want each month or you carf leave it as a mystery whichever you prefer. Remember in everything that you do stay comfortable. Jason @ Panty Fly

The panties I got were similar! It'll be nice to have a few more cotton panties around.

Last year some deal site had a offer of 30 pairs of assorted American Apparel underwear for $30 and said reg value was $70 I think.

And I did see that deal on the American Apparel website for a while, so seems they often have sales there.

I ended up getting a ton of many solid colour plain styles, so it was ok!

I signed up for this a few days ago, and I'm super excited lol! I did the 3 months for $15 and went with the barely there style but I think for next month I will switch it to the sleek and sexy or mix it up. I will update once I get my order.

Back