Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you that haven't gotten your package yet, maybe you're getting next month's round since it ships on the 15th?

I kinda want to join! I went shopping saturday and I bought a ton of cute undies but this seems like a good deal, and I love how cs has replied fast to you guys

I am loving this so far. I signed up for the Mix It Up package for 3 months at $15 and got 3 pairs of the exact same brief in different colors but I'm ok with that. I figured at $5/month for 3 pair, I'll be happy with whatever they send as long as I like them. I also got mine super fast. In the letter I got it said they are going to branch out and send other items (socks, razors, etc). I'm pretty excited about getting in on the ground floor with this one.

Originally Posted by lyndieonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am loving this so far. I signed up for the Mix It Up package for 3 months at $15 and got 3 pairs of the exact same brief in different colors but I'm ok with that. I figured at $5/month for 3 pair, I'll be happy with whatever they send as long as I like them. I also got mine super fast. In the letter I got it said they are going to branch out and send other items (socks, razors, etc). I'm pretty excited about getting in on the ground floor with this one.

I agree. I usually only wear cotton panties and all three I received were cotton. I wore the first pair, which looked like boy's tighty whities and they're comfortable. 

Alright I got mine today! I ordered the barely there and for next month I'm switching it to the sleek and sexy. They are super cute and all american apparel.

Got my order today! Posted pictures to my blog but I got a pair of plain navy briefs, green hipsters/boyshorts with pink piping, and the same black and white striped thong that mysticalkisses got. Loving them! They were all in the right size, all American Apparel.

oh god these are hideous lol. All of mine are just plain grandma like panties. Maybe I'm too used to thongs/lacy/boyshorts, but I can't stop laughing at these. I guess I have new period panties but I'm definitely canceling. There was nothing in my package but 3 pairs of underwear. No letter, nothing. I get the feeling they just bought a bunch of repacks that stores couldn't sell because they'd been open and are sending them out to us. I can't log in to cancel...I canceled the recurring payment in paypal so that should do, but I'd like to cancel on the website...anyone have any success?

I still haven't gotten mine (ordered on the 18th). I emailed them a couple of days ago, and they said they had run out of some sizes so some went out a few days later, but I should have it by the 5th...I hope it shows up tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh god these are hideous lol. All of mine are just plain grandma like panties. Maybe I'm too used to thongs/lacy/boyshorts, but I can't stop laughing at these. I guess I have new period panties but I'm definitely canceling. There was nothing in my package but 3 pairs of underwear. No letter, nothing.

I get the feeling they just bought a bunch of repacks that stores couldn't sell because they'd been open and are sending them out to us.

I can't log in to cancel...I canceled the recurring payment in paypal so that should do, but I'd like to cancel on the website...anyone have any success?
I feel the same way (hahah period panties)! I changed my subscription to the Barely There people who have it seem to receive cuter panties. I also bought the $15/3 months so I guess I'll just stick around for two more wouldn't hurt. xD

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way (hahah period panties)! I changed my subscription to the Barely There people who have it seem to receive cuter panties. I also bought the $15/3 months so I guess I'll just stick around for two more wouldn't hurt. xD
Haha, glad I'm not alone. I think I was mix it up, but I can't log into the site to even check. I'll get my other two months but no more after that lol. 

Honestly from what I read on Reddit it is looking like if you order the XX Large, then you get the Mamia granny panties, but thats the only size.  small, mediums, and all other sizes are American Apparel, regardless of type of packages.  Probably because american apparel only goes up to X Large.  When I emailed them , about it they try and use a different brand each month.  So we will see next month.  

Originally Posted by kimmud2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly from what I read on Reddit it is looking like if you order the XX Large, then you get the Mamia granny panties, but thats the only size.  small, mediums, and all other sizes are American Apparel, regardless of type of packages.  Probably because american apparel only goes up to X Large.  When I emailed them , about it they try and use a different brand each month.  So we will see next month.  
I ordered a large or maybe it was an XL I don't remember but one pair was definitely a large and I didn't get any american apparel. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> One of them didn't even say anything on the inside lol. Is Mamia a brand? I didn't get those either, but I got fruit of the loom lmao. I'll just go to walmart. 

I ordered a size up to 2xl because of the measurements on the site and the comments here. I received the 3 saddest plainest pair of fruit of the loom panties I've seen lately. And since they are standard size they are too big. Its a bad panty disaster.

I ordered a size up to 2xl because of the measurements on the site and the comments here. I received the 3 saddest plainest pair of fruit of the loom panties I've seen lately. And since they are standard size they are too big. Its a bad panty disaster.
lol, i am so sorry. The one pair of fruit of the looms I got were bad enough. I just don't understand this, I know they make cute underwear in larger sizes so what are they doing? To be fair though, I don't think any of the ones posted so far have been super cute except maybe a pair or two. I feel like the website was super misleading with this:
like....none of the panties posted are cute like that. They are all plain or striped at best. blah.

I'll add on to that, I should've read this site: "It's private. No more embarrassing underwear buying in public." WHAT? Has anyone ever been that embarrassed to buy underwear? I cannot understand this as a selling point. I'm almost ashamed that I gave money to this company.

You are a trip, I can only imagine what you must be like in real life, It was $5 for 3 pairs delivered, OMG. Then go to VS and pay $10 a pair.   Instead of complaining who has ever been embarrassed. I have actually on more than one occasion.   If you are having an underwear crisis over this wow, I do not even know what to say.   

You are a trip, I can only imagine what you must be like in real life, It was $5 for 3 pairs delivered, OMG. Then go to VS and pay $10 a pair.   Instead of complaining who has ever been embarrassed. I have actually on more than one occasion.   If you are having an underwear crisis over this wow, I do not even know what to say.   
huh? Its all in good fun, nothing to worry over. Tone is easily misread over the internet, but I am not mad over $15, I am literally laughing out loud. (though the feminist non body shamer in me does have some serious issues with the idea that buying underwear is an embarrassing task..)

I got the 3 pairs for $15, was not expecting to  much but got some nice underwear, I see some people are not happy but I am good.  Glad to have found this one.  LMAO about Granny Panties, Mine were not kinda like the others posted, I got the pink, black, and green and pink ones

Latest posts

Back