Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All is good from these posts even if underwear sucked, Customer service was good , email them and tell them maybe they will make it right,  Let us know..   I know they took XX off of site and said they ran out of certain sizes.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, i am so sorry. The one pair of fruit of the looms I got were bad enough. I just don't understand this, I know they make cute underwear in larger sizes so what are they doing? To be fair though, I don't think any of the ones posted so far have been super cute except maybe a pair or two. I feel like the website was super misleading with this:

like....none of the panties posted are cute like that. They are all plain or striped at best. blah.
I think they stole that picture from victoria secret. I've seen those styles at victoria secret in their pink collection.

that is an image from victoria secret, I dont know why they would take their image if they dont intend to give out those undies. When I first saw this i thought you guys would be getting those fun undies

First I would like to thank everyone for starting and carrying on a blog about our site.  I would also like to thank our members that have emailed us and shared some posts from Makeuptalk.com.  My name is Jason, and I am one of the founders of Panty Fly. Thanks everyone for trying out Panty Fly. We are not perfect and are growing.  We are always listening to our members and believe in transparency in our business model.   I find the last few topics on here particularly interesting.  The picture came from a blogger, who indeed was blogging about VS.    We actually did have a month when VS underwear was sent out.  This month was American Apparel, we try and find different styles and brands monthly as that is kinda the idea behind Panty Fly.  We use our power to buy large quantities of a product and then offer it to our members at discounts they can not find anywhere else.   If you anyone is not happy with what you receive from us, we offer a 100% no questions asked refund policy. So in the case of the underwear crisis, if you email customer service they will be happy to assist you.  (Email removed).   I appreciate all the feedback listed here.  I also appreciate the Makeuptalk members that emailed into me about this blog.  It is truly invaluable to hear what our members think of our service and to allow us to improve it. 

(Email removed)

Originally Posted by Panty Fly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

First I would like to thank everyone for starting and carrying on a blog about our site.  I would also like to thank our members that have emailed us and shared some posts from Makeuptalk.com.  My name is Jason, and I am one of the founders of Panty Fly. Thanks everyone for trying out Panty Fly. We are not perfect and are growing.  We are always listening to our members and believe in transparency in our business model.   I find the last few topics on here particularly interesting.  The picture came from a blogger, who indeed was blogging about VS.    We actually did have a month when VS underwear was sent out.  This month was American Apparel, we try and find different styles and brands monthly as that is kinda the idea behind Panty Fly.  We use our power to buy large quantities of a product and then offer it to our members at discounts they can not find anywhere else.   If you anyone is not happy with what you receive from us, we offer a 100% no questions asked refund policy. So in the case of the underwear crisis, if you email customer service they will be happy to assist you.  (Email removed).   I appreciate all the feedback listed here.  I also appreciate the Makeuptalk members that emailed into me about this blog.  It is truly invaluable to hear what our members think of our service and to allow us to improve it. 

(Email removed)
We have your word, Jason! Thank you for the amazing customer service as of yet. The ones I received last month did not suit my taste but I look forward to next month's! 
rolleyes.gif

First I would like to thank everyone for starting and carrying on a blog about our site.  I would also like to thank our members that have emailed us and shared some posts from Makeuptalk.com.  My name is Jason, and I am one of the founders of Panty Fly. Thanks everyone for trying out Panty Fly. We are not perfect and are growing.  We are always listening to our members and believe in transparency in our business model.   I find the last few topics on here particularly interesting.  The picture came from a blogger, who indeed was blogging about VS.    We actually did have a month when VS underwear was sent out.  This month was American Apparel, we try and find different styles and brands monthly as that is kinda the idea behind Panty Fly.  We use our power to buy large quantities of a product and then offer it to our members at discounts they can not find anywhere else.   If you anyone is not happy with what you receive from us, we offer a 100% no questions asked refund policy. So in the case of the underwear crisis, if you email customer service they will be happy to assist you.  (Email removed).   I appreciate all the feedback listed here.  I also appreciate the Makeuptalk members that emailed into me about this blog.  It is truly invaluable to hear what our members think of our service and to allow us to improve it.                                                                                                                                                               (Email removed)
Currently I do not subscribe to this service, mostly because I have so many monthly subscriptions that I just don't need more, but I have been following this thread out of curiosity. Whenever there is a new subscription service I am always intrigued lol but because of this post I plan on giving it a shot now. Any business that cares enough to interact with their customers and wants honest imput has my support and business. My husband Is gonna kill me but I'm signing up lol.

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Currently I do not subscribe to this service, mostly because I have so many monthly subscriptions that I just don't need more, but I have been following this thread out of curiosity. Whenever there is a new subscription service I am always intrigued lol but because of this post I plan on giving it a shot now. Any business that cares enough to interact with their customers and wants honest imput has my support and business. My husband Is gonna kill me but I'm signing up lol.
What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Plus...it's kind of a gift for both of you.. 
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Plus...it's kind of a gift for both of you.. 
eusa_whistle.gif

Haha!  The problem with him not knowing is that it's his credit card I use : )  I stay at home with our three little girls and he works!  He's actually really awesome and never gives me a hard time.. just teases me about all the constant packages and my makeup addiction.  I did just sign up for pantyfly a few minutes ago.. excited to get my first package!

Well...I'm getting a bit annoyed...mine still haven't shown up! When I contacted them before, they told me I should get them by the 5th...

Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't get mine either so they sent out a new package today, just contact again.
I did contact again, they refunded my money, and said if I don't get them by Wednesday, they will send out a new package. So, good service, at least. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You will get Aprils sent out within 48 hours, then you will get your next month in May I believe, I know they send out within 48 hours is what they say on the site.  

I signed up at least a week ago....I think it was closer to a week and a half. I haven't received anything yet but I'm not sure if I should email them or if I'm being impatient

Just an FYI, they were able to remove thongs as a panty type for me (I have the mix n match sub).  I like the bikinis, but not thongs, so I didn't want to go with just the hipster/brief category.  They said it's not an option on the site, but it can be done if you email them. 

Yay!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just an FYI, they were able to remove thongs as a panty type for me (I have the mix n match sub).  I like the bikinis, but not thongs, so I didn't want to go with just the hipster/brief category.  They said it's not an option on the site, but it can be done if you email them. 

Yay!
wow that's awesome that they do that!!

also i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but their prices increased a couple days ago, just fyi. 

edit: actually idk i think the blog I was looking at was wrong about the price changes! I'm so confused! Also...apparently I have no account or username...even though I ordered a 3 month sub...anyone else have this issue?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow that's awesome that they do that!!

also i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but their prices increased a couple days ago, just fyi. 

edit: actually idk i think the blog I was looking at was wrong about the price changes! I'm so confused! Also...apparently I have no account or username...even though I ordered a 3 month sub...anyone else have this issue?
I actually emailed them about this. Jason emailed me back and said if you signed up using paypal we wouldn't have an account  but they were working on getting it where we could log in via the website. He said if we had any changes we'd like to make to our accounts until then, we could email customer service. He was awesome about getting back to me so fast. I am so impressed with their customer service overall. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back