Pets and Beauty!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh Oh... now we've let free the crazy cat lady in me. I have one cat, her name is Kitty and I sometimes feel like I gave birth to her I love her so much! 

About four years ago my husband and I rescued her from the Humane Society. She has had a lots of troubles since and is old and cranky. But she is her momma's girl and is often attached to me at the hip!

KITTY! I'm such a cat person. If you haven't read my info box on Facebook it's states, "I'm destined to be "that crazy cat lady" with the giant makeup stash."

So I'm here trying to take pictures of the LA Colors mini sets I bought, yup I broke down about bought stuff, when my oldest cat Zeus decided he want to have his picture taken! LOL He kept rubbing against me so finally I got him to back up enough to take his picture. lol

OMG hahah! So cute

Quote:

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

KITTY! I'm such a cat person. If you haven't read my info box on Facebook it's states, "I'm destined to be "that crazy cat lady" with the giant makeup stash."

So I'm here trying to take pictures of the LA Colors mini sets I bought, yup I broke down about bought stuff, when my oldest cat Zeus decided he want to have his picture taken! LOL He kept rubbing against me so finally I got him to back up enough to take his picture. lol

Bonnie- Thanks, I can't wait until it's finished!

Amour- Thanks but I swear it's the makeup lol.

Vixie & Zadidoll- Your cats are so cute, those are great pics!

everyone has posted some amazing pictures! thanks! i think dogs make our makeup look more real and not like we're all just attention seeking look at me girls! which is honestly what alot of people think of my facebook, but i just LOVE makeup lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyway here are some pictures with my baby girl jack russell...this is Rosie everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

she has this thing with needing to be face to face, i barely got in the pictures LOL

nicole...were you aware that the word "chi-chi's" is mexican slang (atleast here) for boobies? hehe just thought i'd tell ya since i chuckled! cute baby dog though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i didn't know you had two!

Of course I know that.. I knew that when I was a kid.. chichis and tetas lol..  But.. I just don't care lol..

Originally Posted by Kattatonic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I post pictures on my kitty on my blog all the time. Because she does my makeup with me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My little Lizzy growls and barks at me if she thinks I'm wasting time doing my makeup.. time that can be used petting her.

Nicole..hahaha ok i wasn't sure! like i said i just chuckled :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and my rosie puppy sits under my makeup table or under my chair patiently waiting for me to pay attention to her lol. my fat ass boy rat terrier could hardly care, he usually just lays in bed hahahaha!

Here is me and my lovey Toula!!  She got her name from one of my favorite movies My Big Fat Greek Wedding...the star of the show was Toula short for Fatoula (apparently meaning Light of God in Greek).

llehsal...toula is such a cutie with a cute name! and i agree with nicole...i love your dress! i live in dresses in the summer too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my doggy Jeeba, shes 2 yrs, and a MESS! Shes a Blue Heeler, luv these dogs!

LOLZ i got a paw to the forehead! Brat!

Back