Pets and Beauty!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG how cute!!!!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This picture is about a year old, but it's my favorite because Helmet is "smiling" with his snaggle tooth lol

Originally Posted by Mz Beautiful /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that big black cat, so cute, reminds me of mine...hehe, here is one of me holding my snake. Her name is Rosie, she about 5 ft long, Columbia Red Tail Boa. 

Pretty boa!

I have a baby ball python (had him/her for almost a year), here's my friend holding him a few days after we got him :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mom named him/her Sasha

Peekaboo! This is Alice:

Originally Posted by greeneyedlady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Get a pet bonnie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then u  can update us about it (that is, in-between doing more looks for us LOL PRESSURE).  HAHAAH! 

And @ Zad I LOVE that name "NERF!" love that! You can be our local MuT cat lady! j/k :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (actually I always tend to get along with cat ladies or pet people in general lol). Oh, weird question but how soon did you get your femme cats spayed...or did you? I haven't had zig spayed yet (I don't plan on it as she's an indoor cat) BUT I don't want the local males howling at the door LOL. Also, I'm concerned w/ how hyper she is; if she were to be spayed, I'd be freaking out when I would not be home thinking about the surgical cut bursting open :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess my question is..how did the whole spaying process go? Did you have to be home 24/7 after the procedure?
I can't my new place is no pets :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Annette HAHA that picture of Sasha is bad ass! I love how it's all staring into the camera...
haha yeah I love it! Totally random too because he spun around to face it right as I took the pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back