Pets and Beauty!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone (and their pets) look so cute! What a beauty that black cat is! And bonnie you are hilarious! Ok so here's my pet/baby. Her name is "Ziggy." My fiance and I call her "zig" for short. She knows how to play fetch, too! lol. The bottom pic is her being 'beasty"...as so we call it....when she looks like she wants to attack!

Don't let her fool u she's a little monster LOL! How big is your dog btw? I'm not familiar w/ dog breeds but he's got the cutest face!

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what a cute pie little kitten that is!!! oh my goodness LOVE :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Omg i Loooove that dress. That color looks amazing on you! Your doggie is a cute as well!

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is me and my lovey Toula!!  She got her name from one of my favorite movies My Big Fat Greek Wedding...the star of the show was Toula short for Fatoula (apparently meaning Light of God in Greek).

green..bubba is about 15 lbs, he's a rat terrier, they were originally bred in the midwest farm towns to take care of rat problems...but my dog is hella lazy and fat! hahaha. and my irish jack russell is about 10 to 11 lbs and she's a shortie, if she didn't prance she'd walk very slow lol.

More cat pictures people, less dogs! LOL

Originally Posted by greeneyedlady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyone (and their pets) look so cute! What a beauty that black cat is! And bonnie you are hilarious! Ok so here's my pet/baby. Her name is "Ziggy." My fiance and I call her "zig" for short. She knows how to play fetch, too! lol. The bottom pic is her being 'beasty"...as so we call it....when she looks like she wants to attack!

AWWW! Look at the cute little baby! So cute! I so love cats... as evident by the fact that I now have... 9? 10?... Zeus (aka ZuZu, Zook, Old Man), Apollo (Paw-Paw, Paul, Raul), Hermes (Herm-Herm, Stupid Cat), Demeter (DeeDee, Furball, Puffball), Osiris (Oz, Ozzy, Fat Thing), Isis (Icy, Cranky), Smokey (Adonis Jr, Smokes), Amun-net (Baby, Cabbit [Cat + Rabbit = Cabbit]) and Nefertiti (Nerf). Zook is my cat, Paw-paw is my eldest daughter's, Hermes belongs to my eldest son, DeeDee and Baby are both mine. Isis and Smokey are my middle daughter's. Nerf is a stray we took in three weeks ago and she seems to be more my cat since she'll sleep at my feet and attack/chase everyone else away - kids and animals.

I'm the crazy cat lady with the makeup stash! LOL

Get a pet bonnie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then u  can update us about it (that is, in-between doing more looks for us LOL PRESSURE).  HAHAAH! 

And @ Zad I LOVE that name "NERF!" love that! You can be our local MuT cat lady! j/k :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (actually I always tend to get along with cat ladies or pet people in general lol). Oh, weird question but how soon did you get your femme cats spayed...or did you? I haven't had zig spayed yet (I don't plan on it as she's an indoor cat) BUT I don't want the local males howling at the door LOL. Also, I'm concerned w/ how hyper she is; if she were to be spayed, I'd be freaking out when I would not be home thinking about the surgical cut bursting open :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess my question is..how did the whole spaying process go? Did you have to be home 24/7 after the procedure?

Oh, forgot to mention that my fiance and I watched the Lion King last night. He's a cat guy! woot! And a cartoon-lover as I am! I freaking love that movie.

I LOVE this thread!! I'm obsessed with my dog, he's my baby 
wub.gif
 My kitties are the best too! 

Here is a pic of me and Guinness from a few years ago:

Chillin' with Marley:

I can't find a good one of me and Bear... he is always running away. But here is a good one of his big manly self:

I could post pics of my pets all day long... and stare at your pets all day long! I LOVE ANIMALS!!

Here is one of Guinness cracking up at my jokes 
wink.gif

Omg I love that pic! "manly self' lol! Don't you love pets' personalities! Zig knows when she's being a brat....does Bear know how handsome he is? Is he the "don't touch me just look at me" type? Lol ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Get a pet bonnie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then u  can update us about it (that is, in-between doing more looks for us LOL PRESSURE).  HAHAAH! 

And @ Zad I LOVE that name "NERF!" love that! You can be our local MuT cat lady! j/k :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (actually I always tend to get along with cat ladies or pet people in general lol). Oh, weird question but how soon did you get your femme cats spayed...or did you? I haven't had zig spayed yet (I don't plan on it as she's an indoor cat) BUT I don't want the local males howling at the door LOL. Also, I'm concerned w/ how hyper she is; if she were to be spayed, I'd be freaking out when I would not be home thinking about the surgical cut bursting open :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess my question is..how did the whole spaying process go? Did you have to be home 24/7 after the procedure?
I got my pets spayed as soon as possible! My beautiful Athena died in kitten birth (she's the mom to all the cats but Zeus, who her brother, Apollo whom we adopted from POPPS and Nerf who is a stray) so with her daughters I had them fixed at five months except Isis who was 7 or 8 months old. I just need to get Nerf fixed since we now know she's not chipped or spayed. The boys we had done when they were between four and five months old because we didn't want them spraying the house.

You'll want to get Zig spayed when she's still little so she can remain "kitten brained". If you get her fixed after her first heat the cost is more expensive AND the worst past is when females are in heat they meow and meow ALL the time, dripping blood from time to time and stick their butts in the air PLUS you get the neighborhood toms at your door/windows. Plus non-spayed females lose their sweet dispositions and become very grumpy and at times mean. Getting her fixed young will let her remain "kitten brained" (as I call it) and will remain playful and happy.

Nerf.

Omg I love that pic! "manly self' lol! Don't you love pets' personalities! Zig knows when she's being a brat....does Bear know how handsome he is? Is he the "don't touch me just look at me" type? Lol ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes Bear is! It's all "pet me when I want you to", "don't touch me now, I'm busy" and he LOVES hearing his name!! He's so vain!

Zig is adorables!

Pets make the world go 'round <3 <3 

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so obsessed with fat black cats! I've got one too! Don't you just love the seam that goes up the middle of their stomachs! So cute!

Originally Posted by vixie13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so obsessed with fat black cats! I've got one too! Don't you just love the seam that goes up the middle of their stomachs! So cute!
Thanks!! Yeah that's where he got sewn together!! LOL

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amy...your pets are so cute!!!! i love your little yorkie (?) there!
Thank you! Yup, he's a Yorkie... but he's big, 12 pounds of awesomeness!!!

I love that big black cat, so cute, reminds me of mine...hehe, here is one of me holding my snake. Her name is Rosie, she about 5 ft long, Columbia Red Tail Boa. 

Back