Pets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh,

I love this post. I have 2 teacup poms Sparkie & Pepper.

Marysunshine

ygpf369sparkiepepper.jpg

awwww everyone's pets are adorable!! i wish i had pics to post of my doggies but they're at home and i'm stuck away at school and don't have any pics on my computer.

i have a black greyhound (with white toes lol!) and a little rottweiler. i'll try to have my sister take some pics and send them so i can put them up here!

OMG, what a bunch of cuties! Thanks for posting your pics, gals. I needed a pick-me-up today. I adore animals but currently have none of my own.

Originally Posted by kaori I just have aquarium in my room,..this just pics of them)) Aww gorgeous pet Suryani!We used to have huge aquarium before back at home, it was 3 Arowana they got so HUGE so we had to sell them lol.

You ladies have the cutest pets!

I don't have pets now, I had turtles when I was a kid and a few years ago we had a hamster (Twix). I'd like to have a beagle, they're so cute!

Maja and Absynthia, your rabbits are adorable.

Kaori, I've never seen fish that look like your's. They're so colorful and pretty.

Absynthia, your rabbits are adorable. :icon_love

Originally Posted by dixiewolf my dog Rusty Awwwww! He's so cute. :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Latest posts

Back