Pets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha 1st one is of Kara (GSD), and Benz the tabby cat
then Benz again

then Kara again.

we also have 2 Jack Russell Terriers called Tonic (boy) and Sweep (girl), i will try and get some pics of those 2 soon!

ewww...all of you have so cute pet...I have always wanted a parrot.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Trisha you have lovely cat....
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Squirrel27 Awwwww! He's so cute. :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love Thanks. I also have four rats but I didnt think anyone wanted to see pics of them even though they are actually pretty cute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. My last hamster died yesterday
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by dixiewolf Thanks. I also have four rats but I didnt think anyone wanted to see pics of them even though they are actually pretty cute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. My last hamster died yesterday
icon_cry.gif
. I'm so sorry about your hamster.
icon_sad.gif

I want to see pictures of your rats.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Squirrel27 I'm so sorry about your hamster.
icon_sad.gif

I want to see pictures of your rats.
icon_wink.gif

Me too. About both. I want to see the rats, too.

i just wanted to post a new pic of my old girl molly. she normally doesnt like anything on her head. but at the yard sale sunday she was being a little camera whore. she is the best. take a look.....

I have 2 dogs (Sammy 2 1/2 year old Golden Retriever, and Cooper 4 month old Goldendoodle) and 2 cats (Ellie 2 year old Chocolate Lynx Himalayan, and Smokey 1 year old Blue Persian).

Here are a few pictures of Ellie:

Ellie_house2.jpg

Ellie_laying.jpg

This is a picture of Smokey when I first brought him home (8 weeks old)

baby.jpg

Here is Smokey today along with Ellie.

elliesmokey8.jpg

Here is cooper

cooper3.jpg

and Sammy.

sammy1.jpg

I love seeing pictures of everyones pets.

Here are my pets

Ember, three and half years old, parakeet/budgie, little imp

]
ember16jv.jpg

Kalea, Siamese Fighting Fish/Betta, has an attitude

betta11sq.jpg

here are my two babies! Daisy and Poppy! I had to give them away to my gran last year when I split from my ex boyfriend and I had to move in to shared accommodation and pets aren't allowed
sadyes.gif

it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do! They're well looked after though but I only get to see them about 4 times a year as my gran doesnt live near me! The sadest thing for me is that they don't recognise me any more, cats only have a short memory apparently...so sad....

Originally Posted by goddess13 http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...e/IMGP0044.jpg

Here is a photo of our little one. I took the photo while she was begging. We adopted her, and she came with that trick
biggrin.gif
Her name is Jessie.

AAwww too cute she sort of looks like my dog but with curlier hair. My dog does no tricks except opening doors that are left slightly opened, If you could call that a trick. He is so lazy he likes to be hand fed the spoiled brat.

I cant remember if Ive eve posted my cats but I know Ive never posted my dog so I would like to introduce ....Ralphy We call him Magoo don't know why he just looks like a Magoo lol

ill have to find the cd with the pics of my animals on it...and then ill post them...

probably tomorrow would be my guess...unless i feel ambitious and feel like looking for it haha

Latest posts

Back