Pick up anything lately that you really like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I support that. It is one of my favorites. Pair it with any glitter and it is stunning as well.

I just bought a Nicole by OPI polish called, " It's up to you" n1224....omgosh it's a gorgeous blue shade...love love it!!

I'm working on getting the exclusive Special K Nicole polishes with 8 purchases...I will love those shades too. A really pretty shade of blue, pink, and red.

After I got a Liz Earle sample to try from my Birchbox and fell in love with it, I took advantage of the 20% off mobile offer for Birchbox and bought Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Kit! So excited! I love British brands. 
wub.gif

YES! i use a beauty blender on a daily basis and before i could never get them FULLY clean and so one day i was waiting in line at sephora and you know how they have those "mini & travel sz" items while u wait in line... well this wasnt a travel or mini i think but its called The Beauty Blender Cleanser in Solid form OMG it cleaned the sponge soooo easily and now i clean it everyday and it looks like new!!! ive had my beauty blender for a few months and it looks like NEW still Very Pink because of this awesome cleanser. if u use a beauty blender please try it if you have a hard time cleaning it! its $16.00 i think.. but its worth it.

Quote: Originally Posted by DezR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  YES! i use a beauty blender on a daily basis and before i could never get them FULLY clean and so one day i was waiting in line at sephora and you know how they have those "mini & travel sz" items while u wait in line... well this wasnt a travel or mini i think but its called The Beauty Blender Cleanser in Solid form OMG it cleaned the sponge soooo easily and now i clean it everyday and it looks like new!!! ive had my beauty blender for a few months and it looks like NEW still Very Pink because of this awesome cleanser. if u use a beauty blender please try it if you have a hard time cleaning it! its $16.00 i think.. but its worth it.
I have to find this, I can never get it completely cleaned! if it can totally saves my sponges from wearing out too quickly,it will be a great investment.

I really love this Vitamin-C serum from Mychelle. It's amazing! I wear it at night every night and my skin has transformed. 

I also love Bobby Brown's perfume called Beach. 

And these hair tools from Sarah Potempa called Wrap Ups. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have to find this, I can never get it completely cleaned! if it can totally saves my sponges from wearing out too quickly,it will be a great investment.

I ordered it last week.  It came yesterday, so I just had to try it out immediately.  OMG.  My blush brush had been pink for the past 9-10 months, even after washing it at least once a week.  All of my brushes look brand new!  I tried it on my white MAC brushes first and... just wow.  

If you don't have it, buy it NOW!

I took the plunge and got the Naked palette (original). OMG. I have no idea why I waited so long. I'm so madly in love with this palette I packed up all my eyeshadows except my Lorac Pro palette, and Naked Basics and put all others away in a closet. I had no urge to go beyond those three palettes. My neutrals, mattes, colors, and shimmer are all covered in there.

I also picked up another Primer Potion in Greed, and UD Skyscraper mascara. I didn't love the mascara and it's been immediately replaced by Tarte's Lights, Camera, Flashes.

Quote: Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I took the plunge and got the Naked palette (original). OMG. I have no idea why I waited so long. I'm so madly in love with this palette I packed up all my eyeshadows except my Lorac Pro palette, and Naked Basics and put all others away in a closet. I had no urge to go beyond those three palettes. My neutrals, mattes, colors, and shimmer are all covered in there.

I also picked up another Primer Potion in Greed, and UD Skyscraper mascara. I didn't love the mascara and it's been immediately replaced by Tarte's Lights, Camera, Flashes.
Welcome to the world of UD Naked goodies! I love my Naked palettes. I still love my Lorac Pro palette though, just as equally though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I pick up stila in the light eyeshadow palette. I've been aiming that for months as I'm not a person who put eyeshadow every time. And just last week I decided to picked it up since I can used my sephora card :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura Mercier moisturizing foundation - too lazy to check the exact name right now, Josie Maran stick cream blush in Spice - beautiful formula even on my oily skin, the New NARS powder in compact form - that light reflective one (lazy again), NARS eye paint in the deep purple shade, some Dior lipsticks - LOVE this formula, a Chanel lip pencil - wears like iron without drying my lips out, the Kat Von D Ladybird eyeshadow palette - great formula and all beautiful matte shades, a couple of the pro longwear paint pots from MAC - yuck, they're going back, Dior's new curling mascara (again, lazy to check the name), a smaller size of Benefit's They're Real mascara - the brush on this is what makes it so good; the only Benefit product I've ever liked, the Tarte Off the Cuff blush palette - really nice, etc etc. I've been doing a lot of makeup shopping, actually.

I  went on a mini MUFE haul this week and I picked up three products. My favorite ones are their sculpting blush in nuber 12 (rosewood) a beautiful and quite unique color leanig slightly on plum. The blush is silky and super pigmented I LOVE it.

I also picked up their rouge artiste intense lipstick in number 30 (light rosewood) which is super pigmented and a satin finish.

AAAhHH!!!  My shipment of NYX just came in! I was taken in by the glitter eyeliner and wound up buying nail polish, eyeliners, lipliners and eyeshadows. 

But this glitter eyeliner...  obsession. 

Back