Pick up anything lately that you really like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Loooooooove They're Real! I picked up a sample of it at Sephora. Too bad I have like 8 UD samples of the super curl and a mascara from BIrchbox to go through. I'm seriously drowning in mascara. Help.
I love They're Real too. I just started using it last week and was really surprised how it transformed my lashes. So much more volume and especially length. My hubby even said, "Your eyes look good" the first time I wore it! I'm floored, I had tried pretty much every mascara at Sephora before this and never had such good results. I also have a ton of mascara. I have about 15 tubes waiting in the wings. I didn't actively buy any of them, they all came kits. I'll probably never get around to using them all!

Today I also bought more makeup. I have been a low/no buy since january (it ended two weeks ago) and I bought ruby woo lipstick (a matte lipstick from Mac), match master foundation in 4.0 from mac and their extended play mascara which gives me similar results to they're real. I bought the travel sized version of the benefit one yesterday

I love the Strobe Light Sally Hansen polish I picked up a couple weeks ago. It is amazing. I've been wearing it over Butter London's The Old Bill and it looks so pretty! I almost feel like I can't wear The Old Bill without it :)

I love the Strobe Light Sally Hansen polish I picked up a couple weeks ago. It is amazing. I've been wearing it over Butter London's The Old Bill and it looks so pretty! I almost feel like I can't wear The Old Bill without it :)
it is super pretty! I have both, should try this out

Right now I am really in to Dr. Jart's Water Fused BB Cream.  I got a set of Dr. Jart BB Creams about 2 months ago and this is a stand out product for me.  My skin has been kinda dry lately and this has really helped.  It also makes my skin LOOK fantastic.  I wish the SPF were higher than 25 but besides that I am loving this product.

Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right now I am really in to Dr. Jart's Water Fused BB Cream.  I got a set of Dr. Jart BB Creams about 2 months ago and this is a stand out product for me.  My skin has been kinda dry lately and this has really helped.  It also makes my skin LOOK fantastic.  I wish the SPF were higher than 25 but besides that I am loving this product.
You might want to look into the moisturizing Missha BB cream.  My mom loved the Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB cream and loves the moisturizing BB cream (more than the Dr. Jart!).

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You might want to look into the moisturizing Missha BB cream.  My mom loved the Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB cream and loves the moisturizing BB cream (more than the Dr. Jart!).
Given that kind of recomendation it must be really good!  I'll probably check it out after my Dr. Jart BB Creams run out.

Not a beauty item but one of the things I have been munching on for the past few months are the Go Picnic boxes. They are gluten free (I am not gluten free) and I really love them. I just take them to work with me and munch when I need a snack. I was trying them around the same time or slightly before Graze and I think these work for me and more economical because I get the four pack from Costco for right under $5. I guess they have a subscription, too?!? I need to research that more but love this product.

Not makeup, but I just bought a coffret from Victoria's Secret that has minis of all their perfume hits. I had been drooling over it for months, and the waiting paid off b/c I got it 50% off during the semi-annual sale. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only makeup item I've bought recently, which I actually quite like, is the Sephora Harmony blush; found it in clearance for only $7, and was surprised at the good quality of it.

NYC applelicious glossy lip balm..it's smells super good and give my lips some nice color only 2.99

I just bought Urban Decay's Ammo palette (which happens to be on sale on their site and Ulta's site for $12 right now) and I'm in love. I think all the colors are wearable and the formula is great. I wish the glitter fallout wasn't so bad, though.

I went on a Too Faced haul.  I got their teddy bear eyeshadow brush set (it feels so soft against my lashes), their foundation (it gives me a really good glow and good coverage), beauty balm (good glow/coverage) and their candlelight powder.  I've outgrown MAC and now I'm in love with this brand :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went on a Too Faced haul.  I got their teddy bear eyeshadow brush set (it feels so soft against my lashes), their foundation (it gives me a really good glow and good coverage), beauty balm (good glow/coverage) and their candlelight powder.  I've outgrown MAC and now I'm in love with this brand :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oohh very nice!  I've been wanting to buy the candelight powder forever but have been afraid to take the plunge since its a little pricey.  How do you like it?

Originally Posted by chelsealynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oohh very nice!  I've been wanting to buy the candelight powder forever but have been afraid to take the plunge since its a little pricey.  How do you like it?

I have the CandleLight myself, and I consider it to be one of the best purchases I've ever made! It's very soft, not chaulky, easy to apply, and gives you a beautiful ethereal glow. I highly recommend it!!

I like it! Too faced skin products make your skin glow! Ever since I met the owner at sephora last summer (he gave me their three way eyeliner thingie) I fell in love with the brand. Go to beautylish.com and get it. They give you a $10 credit to use within 48 hrs & the shipping is extremely fast.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like it! Too faced skin products make your skin glow! Ever since I met the owner at sephora last summer (he gave me their three way eyeliner thingie) I fell in love with the brand. Go to beautylish.com and get it. They give you a $10 credit to use within 48 hrs & the shipping is extremely fast.

Originally Posted by CandyLipstick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the CandleLight myself, and I consider it to be one of the best purchases I've ever made! It's very soft, not chaulky, easy to apply, and gives you a beautiful ethereal glow. I highly recommend it!!
Thank you both, I think I'm going to buy it, it seems really nice. That beautylish site is dangerous! So many nice things.

Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow
wub.gif

I went to a Fred Mayer that is really close to my house and I went to their makeup section and I was in a budget so I was looking at the wet n wild lipstick and I was very impress with the quality and their hot pink stick it's absolute beautiful. I pay 99 cents for one so I bought 3 of them.

Im in Australia so I was so excited my mum went overseas and got me the naked pallet so I am loving that. Also the Australis matte up foundation is working wondefully and the essence matte powder is also a really good buy and super cheap. 

Back