Pick up anything lately that you really like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't actually buy this, I got it from LisaLeah, but MIssha Neon Tint Gloss, I LOVE IT, it's my favorite lip gloss right now, it's not sticky, not stinky, goes on transparent, but turns into this gorgeous pink! Has SPF 15 and it's super moisturizing, I'm in love!

Lots of stuff. * Bobbi Brown Longwear foundation * Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color * Lise Watier limited edition Pink Power blush * Lise Watier limited edition lipstick * 2 Kiko eyeshadow quads (blog sale) * 2 Esteé Lauder blushes (blog sale) * Rimmel concealer * Hard Candy Glamoflauge * Stila Color Balm lipstick * Stila Stay All Day eyeshadow trio palette * 3 Maybelline Color Tattoos in Mossy Green & Rich Mahogany (dupe for MAC Constructavist) * approximately 10 Joe Fresh eyeshadow singles & quads * Isomers Retiniacin serum * Isomers Daily Control serum * Isomers Daily Control cream

This palette

NARS And God Created the Woman. It's stunning and so, so versatile. I'm obsessed!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This palette

NARS And God Created the Woman. It's stunning and so, so versatile. I'm obsessed!
Oh I LOVE that!!!!!!!

I got Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation, and I really like it. I've had it on for about 10 hours, and I love how it feels and how it doesn't oxidize at all. Probably half of it has come off/faded by now, but I didn't use anything on my face but this product -- no primer and no powder to set it either which is awesome for a foundation! AND, I took a nap as well...So I'm sure if I use primer and/or powder with it, it'll last perfectly all day!

I didn't just pick it up lately, but I got back to wearing it after a long time of not wearing it, my MUFE HD foundation in 120, omg I forgot how amazing it was and how perfectly it matches me <3     Amazing foundation, I just love it!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't just pick it up lately, but I got back to wearing it after a long time of not wearing it, my MUFE HD foundation in 120, omg I forgot how amazing it was and how perfectly it matches me <3     Amazing foundation, I just love it!
I love love love my MUFE HD Foundation. It's wonderful and the best color match I have ever found. I am pretty pale and the 110 is just perfect! It's really hard to use anything else after using this stuff! Do you ever use their primer? I got a sample size of the neutral HD primer and I don't love it (I don't dislike it though either). I might try one of the tinted ones (maybe the green since my skin can be a little red sometimes). Maybe I am just expecting too much from a primer. 

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love love love my MUFE HD Foundation. It's wonderful and the best color match I have ever found. I am pretty pale and the 110 is just perfect! It's really hard to use anything else after using this stuff! Do you ever use their primer? I got a sample size of the neutral HD primer and I don't love it (I don't dislike it though either). I might try one of the tinted ones (maybe the green since my skin can be a little red sometimes). Maybe I am just expecting too much from a primer. 
I don't have their primer, nope. I was using the Sephora matte one this weekend and I actually really like it. But I do use the HD powder :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This palette

WHY OH WHY did  you post this?? Now I have to go look up swatches online! I'm trying really hard to downsize my beauty stash but this looks SO pretty.

My wallet says  
madno.gif
 but the rest of me says
smilehappyyes.gif

essence Fruity trend edition eye shadow and blush soufflés. The former are just cheap, pretty, springy, shimmery washes. The latter was the first blush I have ever purchased, and I'm forty-one. I'm still not sure why I bought it, but I love it. I use Missha bb cream #21, so I need to add a little color now so I don't look ill. The fruity scent is a little distracting, though.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG, I want but I don't need because I have the naked 2 palette and the stila in the moment palette, lol
Nah, I have both of those palettes, and I still found room in my stash for this one. I'm a neutral hoor though.

Gah. Thanks to a half-joking comment I made to someone in Australia (she lives there, and I'm in Oregon) a couple of weeks ago (because I did *not* think anything would come of it), I just received FOUR BOTTLES OF MAX FACTOR FANTASY FIRE (I already had one, plus a partial bottle of that Liquid Euphoria dupe). And including shipping, I paid a mere seven bucks each. I will be celebrating by wearing this stuff a *lot* because I don't have to worry about running out now! I have a small army of these itty bitty bottles now! (As a side note, this stuff took less time to get here than my Birchboxes, ipsy, and Sample Society have been taking. From Australia. And we weren't sure it would even leave that country since I guess it's apparently illegal to ship nail polish out if there, but it made it!)

Gah. Thanks to a half-joking comment I made to someone in Australia (she lives there, and I'm in Oregon) a couple of weeks ago (because I did *not* think anything would come of it), I just received FOUR BOTTLES OF MAX FACTOR FANTASY FIRE (I already had one, plus a partial bottle of that Liquid Euphoria dupe). And including shipping, I paid a mere seven bucks each. I will be celebrating by wearing this stuff a *lot* because I don't have to worry about running out now! I have a small army of these itty bitty bottles now! (As a side note, this stuff took less time to get here than my Birchboxes, ipsy, and Sample Society have been taking. From Australia. And we weren't sure it would even leave that country since I guess it's apparently illegal to ship nail polish out if there, but it made it!)
can I say witch I hate you? Jk off XD

I picked up the 100 point sample of JM Argan Oil while in Sephora last week and wow is that nice. I used it on my hair pre and post straightening and it was NICE! My hair was so soft and silky...the next two days, I just put a few more drops in and it stayed amazing. This is very rare for hair products with my thin, coarse, frizzy, and fine hair. I am planning on purchasing the full bottle, but want to wait until I try the Moroccan Oil in my Fab box first to compare. Amazing product though!!!

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked up the 100 point sample of JM Argan Oil while in Sephora last week and wow is that nice. I used it on my hair pre and post straightening and it was NICE! My hair was so soft and silky...the next two days, I just put a few more drops in and it stayed amazing. This is very rare for hair products with my thin, coarse, frizzy, and fine hair. I am planning on purchasing the full bottle, but want to wait until I try the Moroccan Oil in my Fab box first to compare. Amazing product though!!!
I was planning on getting that perk, but forgot D: I still have the one from Ipsy and haven't used it up much

I was planning on getting that perk, but forgot D: I still have the one from Ipsy and haven't used it up much
It was wonderful...at first, I thought my hair was greasy and then realized it was just shiny,smooth, and soft.

Back